Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bart - SCROTUS
Nov 21, 2002

I'm a geek, I'm a geek
I'm a power tool

When I sing this song
I look like a fool

:d2a: :d2a:

:hai:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
to everything turmp turmp mprut

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

me: how about a sourdough bowl filled with nacho cheese and tendies
five minutes later: poo poo thats just a pizza

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

jerry seinfel posted:

this is gonna result in something stupid, it's been foreshadowed way too much

Expecting some exploit to be involved so that we lose control of our phones somehow

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

An Apple A Gay posted:

me: how about a sourdough bowl filled with nacho cheese and tendies
five minutes later: poo poo thats just a pizza

i'll take two

Budget Dracula
Jun 6, 2007

is nascar dead yet? i saw some videos about it dying plus bill france got a dui lol

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Agean90 posted:

i hope the emergency test somehow bricks like 90% of phones across america

theres going to be a doctor in the middle of delivering the bad news to grieving parents and halfway through his phone is going to buzz and when he checks to see what tragedy just wheeled in its going to be trumps grinning face saying maga

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

man

trump is such a piece of poo poo

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

mormonpartyboat posted:

theres going to be a doctor in the middle of delivering the bad news to grieving parents and halfway through his phone is going to buzz and when he checks to see what tragedy just wheeled in its going to be trumps grinning face saying maga

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Flavius Aetass posted:

the best part is that every university uses student workers, but most positions are something vaguely like an internship that teaches them office and lab skills, not like cafeteria line cook

I dunno what college you went to but most college food service departments use a poo poo load of work study students in the kitchen.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

also I *really* want to make fun of John McAfee on twitter but I legitimately worry he'll hold a grudge and kill me in my sleep

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)

Broken Machine posted:

Can you imagine if the Kagan or Sotomayor confirmation hearings had gone anything remotely like this? Like if they were frequently at parties where the women got the men drunk and lined up to peg them, or getting drunk at a bar and accosting someone they thought looked like the singer from Oasis or whatever. Blatant disrespect of the senators during the hearing, dodging questions. Just the spectacle of that would be something to behold.

Wow do you not remember Sotomayor wearing her Sombrero and La Raza shirt to the hearings? She literally said that "As a wise Latina women I will always rule to castrate and/or murder all white men"

"I like Tecate Senator! Do you like Tecate?"

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

quote:

"I’m trying to understand this Black Lives Matter movement. But I’m not black, and I grew up in a Catholic girls’ school, so maybe I can’t.”

it's real confusing, if only I was black so I could understand

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp

Budget Dracula posted:

is nascar dead yet? i saw some videos about it dying plus bill france got a dui lol

they're working on it.

https://twitter.com/ajc/status/1046880120433254400

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

loving hell this whole kavanaugh poo poo has been so loving traumatic to every one I know that survived assault because its all playing out the exact same way, on a national stage.... its just showing them that it wasn't just their community that failed them, the entire country is the same way... "Why are you trying to ruin a good man's name? Why can't you remember everything?!"

it just makes me want to scream

LegionAreI
Nov 14, 2006
Lurk
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1047469711938736128

?????

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

tremep

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

yeah you tell 'em mr president!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

what

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

the hit piece was very often told

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Thoguh posted:

I dunno what college you went to but most college food service departments use a poo poo load of work study students in the kitchen.

I worked in the cataloging department of the library on work study

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost

Loving that Trump math

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1047472342354604033?s=19

love me some made up metrics

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

mormonpartyboat posted:

the hit piece was very often told

what

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

He's complaining that the NYT story about how is dad gave him all his money and he proceeded to squander it all and oh yeah he basically stole his dad's estate on top of everything else and squandered that too is talking about what the amounts he received his father would be worth today.

I guess.

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

but what if i drink piss NOW?

meanolmrcloud
Apr 5, 2004

rock out with your stock out

preaident brain good

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Picturing TRUMP with an Excel spreadsheet called "The Failing New York Times.xlsx" which live-updates with all NYT news about him which he classifies as "real" or "fake news" with a live percentage readout of the ratio.

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

kept you waiting, huh?

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

but she absolutely did not say that at all

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

every day we reach new levels of incomprehensible pissbrained madness

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

There is only one Presidential Record that matters.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Thoguh posted:

Yeah but that's not typically what I think of when I think of a student worker. Most seem to be lab or administrative assistants, so they're at least exposed to a professional working environment.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

We get it, you don't see many words and are able to use them even less

SixPabst
Oct 24, 2006

univbee posted:

Picturing TRUMP with an Excel spreadsheet called "The Failing New York Times" which live-updates with all NYT news about him which he classifies as "real" or "fake news" with a live percentage readout of the ratio.

lmao he can’t use excel

his aids probably print out flash cards and he mashes a big red FAKE NEWS button or a green one if it’s about his daughter or a statistic he likes

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

zegermans posted:

but she absolutely did not say that at all

are you trying to tell me that republicans are dishonest?

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO
May 8, 2006

He’s mad about the end of the article where they point out he’d be richer if he’d have just invested in an s&p 500- tracking index fund

Bart - SCROTUS
Nov 21, 2002

I'm a geek, I'm a geek
I'm a power tool

When I sing this song
I look like a fool

:d2a: :d2a:

fox news tomorrow:

UPLIFTING: Young Patriot Brings Cell Phone and Flag to Dying Man To Share Historical Moment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

hahaha yeah i did this

right into another job! but hey atleast i make more money :jerry:

• Locked thread