Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

how has the whitehouse not hired an app developer to make an AR game like pokemon go, but you travel all over to find hillary to LOCK HER UP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

This AML conference just got hit with the presidential mass text and it got a big eyeroll from the regulatory chiefs of the SEC/FDIC/OCC, some shehuck impressionist from the federal reserve and also some dork from fincen

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

what was the actual alert im out of the us

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

TMMadman posted:

How do you preorder weed?

You go here and fill a basket and when you place the order they bag it up for you so it's ready when you walk in the store

It's super quick and easy, and they give you bonuses and price cuts for doing it because it keeps the lines moving

Legalization :)

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Kanye West is dumber than Donald Trump.

That's actually a really significant achievement, as Trump is one of the dumbest humans alive.

Kanye West will absolutely be POTUS one day.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

okay finally got mine

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

Good imo

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

Presidental alert: im out of diet coke get me more diet coke

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

wow if the dems are losing stock photo models theyre doomed

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 362 days!

D1E posted:

That's actually a really significant achievement, as Trump is one of the dumbest humans alive.

:wrong:

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

PRESIDENTIAL ALERT: Many people are saying this is a test of the emergency wireless alert system. I don't want to say action is needed, maybe I'll say action is needed in a few days, but not right now. 700 electoral votes, can you believe it?

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
gotta add “where were when you got a text from the prez” to the list of trite questions that defines generational ties :/

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
trump text troubles techie teens

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

january 20, 2017

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

i have not yet received my personal alert from president trump. if a nuclear strike was imminent, i would not have had time to do the proper rituals

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

lol who was the poster yesterday who was all "pelosi can't say she'll impeach, it would give the republicans a perfect sound byte to put in their ads"

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
b-b-b-but pitchfork told me Kanye smart

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Duscat posted:

lol who was the poster yesterday who was all "pelosi can't say she'll impeach, it would give the republicans a perfect sound byte to put in their ads"

it was several

PoopOnaShoe
Apr 14, 2009

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

DoombatINC posted:

You go here and fill a basket and when you place the order they bag it up for you so it's ready when you walk in the store

It's super quick and easy, and they give you bonuses and price cuts for doing it because it keeps the lines moving

Legalization :)

Lmao I get it but it still seems funny.

To me preordering weed was calling up your dealer a couple days before he was going to pick up and telling him to make sure to save a quarter for you.

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

D1E posted:

:same:

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 362 days!
looking to see if i can watch Diamond and Silk's movie in theatres for the one night only itll be showed there

there are 3 theatres by me that are showing it, and one is selling tickets for $26(!) and two just say 'no passes' with no way to purchase them, not sold out, but 'no passes' :negative:

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
I hope Trump links his Twitter to the alert system.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
If Cory booker doesnt leak the fbi investigation report he is a cuck and a fraud (he is a cuck and a fraud anyway)

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

charge ur reception

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

b-b-b-but pitchfork told me Kanye smart

Pls form ur own opinion, sheep

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

"warning: something awful is a dead site for damaged sadbrains, also i love piss in my mouth"

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

docbeard posted:

PRESIDENTIAL ALERT: Many people are saying this is a test of the emergency wireless alert system. I don't want to say action is needed, maybe I'll say action is needed in a few days, but not right now. 700 electoral votes, can you believe it?

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
what do you mean ok, are you mad at me

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Nonsense posted:

yep, some daniel day lewis type poo poo bout to be witnessed

If you ever told me Steve Carell would play a war criminal, I accidentally would have shot you in the face.

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

TMMadman posted:

Lmao I get it but it still seems funny.

To me preordering weed was calling up your dealer a couple days before he was going to pick up and telling him to make sure to save a quarter for you.

2013 was such a barbaric time

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Flavius Aetass posted:

"warning: something awful is a dead site for damaged sadbrains, also i love piss in my mouth"

drat, harsh but fair

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

TMMadman posted:

Remind me again why we need a president alert when we have the national emergency broadcast system?

an emergency alert/instruction/info system that reaches people not close to a radio or tv is a great idea

its just that trump is a bad idea so everything assoc w him/the executive rn seems absurd and useless, including otherwise fine things

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

tenderjerk posted:

looking to see if i can watch Diamond and Silk's movie in theatres for the one night only itll be showed there

there are 3 theatres by me that are showing it, and one is selling tickets for $26(!) and two just say 'no passes' with no way to purchase them, not sold out, but 'no passes' :negative:

don't give fascist propagandists money even to see it ironically

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
https://twitter.com/ShitpostBot5000/status/1047554412871335936

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

good rude teen is finally using his imagination on possible fash nightmares

https://twitter.com/davidhogg111/status/1047556466406838272?s=21

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mwAntNGz9k

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

alnilam posted:

[person from 2008 reading this post] waht the gently caress :psyduck:

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/dwschieber/status/1047497375701319680

https://twitter.com/dwschieber/status/1047497553468514305

https://twitter.com/dwschieber/status/1047497747455078400

• Locked thread