Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
yeah they transport almost as well as wizards and can heal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I could eat pizza everyday, like I always wanted as a child. But because I'm a responsible adult, I only eat pizza every other day.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

blarzgh posted:

showing pictures of your kids to people who don't care but you know they don't care but you don't care that they don't care

telling the guy showing you pictures of his kids that he knows you don't care about that he has "cute grandkids" then doing a freakin' sick kickflip and skitching into the sunset

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Molentik posted:

For the 15 to 25 year olds; smoke less weed now so you can smoke in more comfortable surroundings in your 30s and 40s.

gently caress I wish I would’ve done this. I mean smoking outside is cool but smoking inside is way easier

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
sorry but if you messed up smoking weed that is your problem. its a hallucinogen. you get what you ask for

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

69 is the new 29

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Jose Mengelez posted:

telling the guy showing you pictures of his kids that he knows you don't care about that he has "cute grandkids" then doing a freakin' sick kickflip and skitching into the sunset

Taking a Zantac for that sick (heart)burn!

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Also heartburn probably means you all need to lose 20lbs . I got some genetic traits for it but not being a pudgy sucker matters a lot.

roomforthetuna
Mar 22, 2005

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
lol at anyone who thinks 30s sucks. Wait 'til you hit 40 and stupid poo poo starts happening like you just did something slightly amiss while walking normally and your knee went 'ping' and now it hurts every time you go up or down stairs and basically never heals unless you actively do some sort of bullshit physical therapy around it for half an hour every day for 6 months.

vvvv don't roll a 20 on your heart attacks.

roomforthetuna fucked around with this message at 23:36 on Oct 6, 2018

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i think its ok to be wary of existing in the critical heart attack range

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Molentik posted:

For the 15 to 25 year olds; smoke less weed now so you can smoke in more comfortable surroundings in your 30s and 40s.

Absolutely I didn’t smoke tell after my degree and a couple years into a professional job. nothing relaxes more after a day of work like hotboxing your apartment

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

mycomancy posted:

My 20s were spent entirely in higher education, as well as half of my 30s. I turn 36 in a couple months. You couldn't pay me to be a 20something dumbass again. I'm also becoming MUCH more radical in my political and social views, and I think that conservatism is a form of virulent sociopathy only curable by

:thermidor:

same, college sucked

my corporate 30’s are muuuuch better

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
seems legit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuhlAYsp2fI

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Young people, work out and stay fit, keep your health good, have fun but don't do risky things to excess, focus on building your life and future by working your rear end off and if at all possible, travel and experience other cultures and the world but if can't, do it in your 30s. Put your plans together and execute. Have high ideals and standards for yourself and keep integrity. You can't control much beyond yourself, learn to take a punch and roll, keep your cool and focus on getting your goals accomplished. Connections matter so socialize, make friends, get out and experience the world with the good and bad and learn from it, you will find a way to survive and grow. Be generous, kind, and giving. Uplift and extend a hand to those who need it and build something great.

Chicken Doodle
May 16, 2007

I miss sleep. Now I can't sleep cause I hurt or just cause. That and

a bone to pick posted:

I wish I was dead

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
if you cant sleep maybe you should shut the gently caress up

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I wish I was more alive

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
#woke

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I wish I were a better father to my children.

It's just that their inane babble is insufficiently marxist.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
I had some buffalo wings the other day and it literally hosed up my insides for 2 days. I can’t eat anything spicier than a little bit of black pepper. RIP

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I've had 11 beers and 3 shots of whiskey today and i'm pretty sure tomorrow is ruined.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
I had some "red-hot" pepperoni about a month ago, and it was like I was making GBS threads liquid fire out of my butthole.

Not like you get some spicy mexican and then later you're all "Oh wow, phew, this is a spicy poo poo I'm taking. Oh me, oh my!". This was all "Oh CHRIST. I might need medical attention here. I'm getting 3rd-degree burns on my o-ring here. gently caress, the Yellowstone caldera has erupted in my lower intestine, and magma is flowing out my butthole. The toilet porcelain may be in danger here. Get a popsicle, I'm gonna need to put it up my b-hole after this is over."

plape tickler
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Get a popsicle, I'm gonna need to put it up my b-hole after this is over."

Real tempted to put a bomb pop up my rear end in a top hat now. Thanks a lot.

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

Want to win a consultation with Tiffany? Click
here.
Everything sucks and its only going to get worse. The pessimistic predictions you had as a teenager were actually accurate.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
At 30 you’re at a weird age where anyone 5 years older or younger seems completely retarded to you.

lt_kennedy
Sep 2, 2007
Needs Moar Race
I wish I was Dredd

The good Karl Urban one not the bad Stallone one of my bad childhood

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

Want to win a consultation with Tiffany? Click
here.

slave to my cravings posted:

At 30 you’re at a weird age where anyone 5 years older or younger seems completely retarded to you.

Nah 30 is the age at which you realize that you are in fact extremely retarded and completely reprehensible in every way.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
30 is the age when you realize every single one of your tattoos sucks except the obvious joke one.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

slave to my cravings posted:

No I think people in my age group are retarded as well

curlys gold
Jan 17, 2018

lets hang out used to be code for rolling around on the floor now it might mean streaming tv or whatever and that just confuses things

Painful Dart Bomb
May 23, 2012

And he was talking 'fore I knew it, and as he grew he'd say "I'm gonna be like you, dad" "You know I'm gonna be like you".
Say goodbye to having a bunch of friends and hopefully say hello to having a few really good friends

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
You’re sexually irrelevant and are judged solely by how much much money you have

Sic Semper Goon
Mar 1, 2015

Eu tu?

:zaurg:

Switchblade Switcharoo
Gotta get divorced for the sole reason that everyone else is at my age.

I don't have a choice. :shrug:

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

LethalGeek posted:

Also heartburn probably means you all need to lose 20lbs . I got some genetic traits for it but not being a pudgy sucker matters a lot.

im fat as gently caress and heartburn is so rare i kinda freak when it happens and have to "oh right" ymmv

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
pop trunk wave, just got paid

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Jose Mengelez posted:

30 is the age when you realize every single one of your tattoos sucks except the obvious joke one.

i feel like this should be true but the arrested development common to my generation is pushing it more towards 40 with the people i know. gonna be sweet for me when they finally get there tho.

i mean ill commiserate and i wont say i told you so but you bet ill be thinking it

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

a bone to pick posted:

I wish I was dead

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
have people who wish they were dead ever actually been deceased?

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
hey so most of my friends were murdered. friends are good and dont take advantage of them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Go back to school and feel old, decrepit, and sexually unwanted compared to your younger counterparts, which you once were

You were also highly retarded back then, but man it was great

• Locked thread