Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

YOURFRIEND
Feb 3, 2009

You're an asshole, Mr. Grinch
You really are a cunt
You're as cuddly as a cockring
and charming being a shitheel

FUCK YOURFRIEND!

indigi posted:

the only thing that annoys me about it is when like three or more taps at a bar are all pumpkin spice bullshit, they're all overly sweet and they suck and all taste pretty much the same, stop devoting half your taps to it bars!!

Where the gently caress do you live? Can I visit?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.

Barudak posted:

Not quite sure if this is the answer but shards dont carry across regions; east only work for east

Totes. Sorry I should have said that. I have like 4 in the East and DEFINITELY 2 in the West.

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

Nothing exciting to see here. Move along.

Looper posted:

quoting an older post

Good to know my post is still useful to people after the initial time period.

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Folt The Bolt posted:

Good to know my post is still useful to people after the initial time period.

i don't agree with your warriors game opinions but you post good, friend

KingSlime
Mar 20, 2007
Wake up with the Kin-OH GOD WHAT IS THAT?!

Guy Goodbody posted:

In my experience it's way more often the people who don't like anime who bring up "anime good vs anime bad" arguments for no reason

I can see why it might seem that way from your point of view, yeah

E: woah I should have refreshed, this post was like an entire page ago

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

KingSlime posted:

I can see why it might seem that way from your point of view, yeah

Well I mean they do,usually He posts a game and then people jump over each other to call it bad.

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

Nothing exciting to see here. Move along.

Looper posted:

i don't agree with your warriors game opinions but you post good, friend

Well, I don't care if you agree with them or not, but I will always do my best to give helpful information, no matter who it is.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
anime...

is neutral

Amorphous Abode
Apr 2, 2010

We may have finally found unobtainium but I will never find eywa.

anime is blood

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

The Silver Snail posted:

anime is blood

i hate that comic

blood doesn't rhyme with good!!

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Let's start posting Bowsette again.

avoid doorways
Jun 6, 2010

'twas brillig
Gun Saliva

Takoluka posted:

:yeah:

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
I feel pumpkin spice really brings out the flavor of Switch games.

Avocados are only good for storing your anime stash, but they work surprisingly well at that.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Sorry to go off topic for this one, but what are the best games on the Switch that involve using the JoyCon in a “jacking off the penis” motion? Asking for a friend who clearly needs to learn how to masturbate.

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Mega64 posted:

Sorry to go off topic for this one, but what are the best games on the Switch that involve using the JoyCon in a “jacking off the penis” motion? Asking for a friend who clearly needs to learn how to masturbate.

how soon we forget the glory of 1-2 switch's milking minigame

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Mega64 posted:

1, 2, Switch with the “milking” game.

A FUCKIN CANARY!!
Nov 9, 2005

You'll rip your dick off.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Takoluka posted:

:randno:

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Feenix posted:

Totes. Sorry I should have said that. I have like 4 in the East and DEFINITELY 2 in the West.

I’m not sure then. Since you did east I assume its not a 6 door masquerading as a 2 door. I remember west having some of the trickier routes hidden behind crystals, but not enough to help in specific, sprry

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

Takoluka posted:

:laffo:

Laughing irl. Good topical av

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
So, is Guacamelee 2 as good as the first one?

Hrist
Feb 21, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
So my 6-ish month old Switch just died. I tried the things they had on their site, and after about the 7th 'No, that didn't fix it', I have to send it in for repair. I think it shorted or something. The dock gets power, but the switch won't power on in handheld or the dock.

If anyone has had any experience with that so far, were they able to fix it? Or did they just send back a refurbished one, and pretend it's yours? I'm considering just exchanging it, and changing my Nintendo ID password to hope whoever gets this one can't get into the account on it. Since I can't turn it on at all to factory restore it, and remove my info. But I don't know if that would work as a safety thing either.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
looks like we are back to Sega Megadrive trash

Gwyrgyn Blood
Dec 17, 2002

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

So, is Guacamelee 2 as good as the first one?

I thought it was pretty good, but seems like most people don't think so. It's largely just more of the same as the first game, however the boss fights are really bad and easy which is a huge downer. Juan doesn't get any new powerups either, but the Chicken becomes a real thing now and is much better integrated into the game, it has its own set of special skills and can do combos, throws, etc.

If you liked the challenging platforming stuff the most from the first game, that's what the vast majority of Guac 2 is, and it's very solid.

Snackmar
Feb 23, 2005

I'M PROGRAMMED TO LOVE THIS CHOCOLATY CAKE... MY CIRCUITS LIGHT UP FOR THAT FUDGY ICING.
I bought Kemono Friends Picross because I love picross, but goddamn these puzzles are really bad. :( So far It's all closeups of character faces I don't know.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Snackmar posted:

I bought Kemono Friends Picross because I love picross, but goddamn these puzzles are really bad. :( So far It's all closeups of character faces I don't know.

sounds like you need to watch Kemono Friends

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Click the ad because I was horny and

oh. Oh yeah. That's the HAWTNESS right there. *tugs collar* *sensual jazz music starts playing*

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

Guy Goodbody posted:

sounds like you need to watch Kemono Friends

Why watch Kemono Friends when you can watch footage from the actual Serengeti.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Gwyrgyn Blood posted:

I thought it was pretty good, but seems like most people don't think so. It's largely just more of the same as the first game, however the boss fights are really bad and easy which is a huge downer. Juan doesn't get any new powerups either, but the Chicken becomes a real thing now and is much better integrated into the game, it has its own set of special skills and can do combos, throws, etc.

If you liked the challenging platforming stuff the most from the first game, that's what the vast majority of Guac 2 is, and it's very solid.

Well thats a bit underwhelming, but ill still get it. Thanks!

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

I got in touch with Nintendo about the drifting right JoyCon stick. Turns out, last time they fixed my poo poo, they ended up replacing the console itself because there was an issue with it. That means it's under their one-year console warranty and they'll fix my right JoyCon for free!

This means, of course, that I will be without my Switch for a week or so. I have it all packed up and ready to mail out tomorrow. I'm already having Monster Hunter withdrawal. :ohdear:

MUSCULAR BEAVER
Dec 26, 2014

HENDO! HENDO!
Since I don’t have an ipad any more, I would really like to see FTL and dungeon of the endless ported to the switch (for $60 each)

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Is Kirby and good for a five year old? She's pretty good at mario kart, i'm just wondering if kirby ever requires some tricky controls

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Kirby is the perfect video game for a five-year-old.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Some would even go so far as to say that Kirby games are ONLY good for five-year-olds

Those people are wrong though, Kirby is fun for the whole family

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.

Barudak posted:

I’m not sure then. Since you did east I assume its not a 6 door masquerading as a 2 door. I remember west having some of the trickier routes hidden behind crystals, but not enough to help in specific, sprry

Thanks for trying to help. No problem. Yeah it’s the door just south of the teleporter on the west and when I approach it shows 2 triangle shards that looks identical to what I have for the west. So yeah I’m stumped. :)

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Caesar Saladin posted:

Is Kirby and good for a five year old? She's pretty good at mario kart, i'm just wondering if kirby ever requires some tricky controls

it's perfect and also has four player coop!

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

MUSCULAR BEAVER posted:

Since I don’t have an ipad any more, I would really like to see FTL and dungeon of the endless ported to the switch (for $60 each)

the odds of actually seeing a FTL console release is pretty good now that the devs broke tradition and put Into The Breach on Switch so quickly

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Bongo Bill posted:

Kirby is the perfect video game for a five-year-old.
I beat Kirby's Dream Land 2 when I was five, checks out

Didn't get the good end til I was like 7 tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

i'm psyched to play kirby with her now, she's recently discovered how good video games are and is obsessed with mario kart completely