Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kak
Sep 27, 2002
I don't have a gender

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Having opposite sex friends is nice. It helps when there are factors that reduce physical attraction, e.g they are ugly/not your type, or you are ugly/not their type, but can still get along as people. Having sex with friends isn't bad, and might result in a fulfilling romantic relationship, or just some good fuckin'. The latter is also good because they can wing-man/woman you to their friends and say you are good in bed (even if it isn't true, good friends have each others backs).

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Kak posted:

I don't have a gender

Nobody said anything about gender, shitlord

Kak
Sep 27, 2002

Devils Affricate posted:

Nobody said anything about gender, shitlord

Are you retarded?

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

the only thing remotely sexy about it is that sometimes they'll try to introduce you to their other friends that you might like

it's called "friendshipping"

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Kak posted:

Are you retarded?

we got an internet woke-off, people. Everybody make a circle.

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!

Anne Whateley posted:

It seems :psyduck: not to mention that your husband wants to have sex with him and you are/were considering threesomes

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3613977&userid=144376#post487436114
hahahaha the loving heel turn

Sarah Cenia
Apr 2, 2008

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
I had a work wife when I worked in a little bakery in a farmers' market. That place, in the winter, had days where we sometimes only got one customer all day, and the boss would be off, so there was a lot of time to shoot the poo poo. The boss was an evil sociopathic bitch too, so that added to the camaraderie.

In the beginning I was crushing on her hard, but after it finally culminated into the most awkward makeout session anyone has ever had, there was no pressure or tension between us anymore. From then on we shared ever gory detail of every sexual encounter, asked questions that would be too sensitive for anyone else, and talked about~feelings~. I'd go with her to the gay club and dance when she stated dating girls. We'd blast music at work and loudly sing along to it. We'd make bread that looked like an rear end and giggle about it after smoking weed in the parking lot before a shift. It was great.

Some of my fondest memories of that time involve waking up cuddled next to her on the couch at our friends' apartment after a night of drinking, the window letting cool autumn air in, driving to work hungover on a day that the boss would be off, making rum (for the bread pudding) and cokes and watching movies on YouTube in between the sparse customers...
Then we both got different jobs and haven't really talked since.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i grew up with a sister and 4 step sisters but no brothers except for a half-brother that's almost 10 years older so personally I'm curious what same sex friends are like

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Larry Parrish posted:

i grew up with a sister and 4 step sisters but no brothers except for a half-brother that's almost 10 years older so personally I'm curious what same sex friends are like

this explains a great deal about you

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

we got an internet woke-off, people. Everybody make a circle.

He used one of the Forbidden Words in his reply to me, pretty sure I've already won

Phthisis
Apr 16, 2007

"Maybe some dolphins have sex for pleasure."

Anne Whateley posted:

It seems :psyduck: not to mention that your husband wants to have sex with him and you are/were considering threesomes

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3613977&userid=144376#post487436114

lmao this is the poo poo that fuckin sustains me goddamn

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Anne Whateley posted:

Holy poo poo! I was right! I was motherfucking right!!! Well, technically right. One of the parties involved brought up the idea of sexing coolbro friend.

You are a god for finding this!

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

Rad-daddio posted:

Holy poo poo! I was right! I was motherfucking right!!! Well, technically right. One of the parties involved brought up the idea of sexing coolbro friend.

You are a god for finding this!

Well, Anne was the one who said it was a bad idea, and she was right. I hadn’t even thought about that since then, but I’m glad it could amuse you. My husband said something at the bar while a bit drunk and my sex drive was just coming back after a long absence, so I got a bit too excited for a couple days and thought I could safely post in the sex questions megathread about it. :/

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Detective Whatley does it again!

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
I wasn't detecting. I remembered it from the other thread because it was such a concerning situation, trying to bring a couple threesome partners and a baby into a relationship that had serious issues on its own. I'm glad you've crossed off that guy as a threesome partner, at least.

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

Sometimes this forum still has a faint shimmer of its glory days. Its always the most innocuous threads that come out with stuff like this. God Bless you SA.

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Nessa posted:

Well, Anne was the one who said it was a bad idea, and she was right. I hadn’t even thought about that since then, but I’m glad it could amuse you. My husband said something at the bar while a bit drunk and my sex drive was just coming back after a long absence, so I got a bit too excited for a couple days and thought I could safely post in the sex questions megathread about it. :/

Sexual REALITY here?
Fuckin' minefield

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away
Opposite of what?

Dog Jones
Nov 4, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
OP: duhhh me have a question about friends and sex..... who I should ask? OOOOO I know Ill ask the goons of Something Awful Forums!!!! [clapping excitedly like retard] Guuuhhhhb oh and after that Ill email Elliot Roger for some tips on how to eat pussy. Hopefully by then the tazmanian devil thats tearing my cock to shreds will be done and it can help me finish my phonics homework

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

Anne Whateley posted:

I wasn't detecting. I remembered it from the other thread because it was such a concerning situation, trying to bring a couple threesome partners and a baby into a relationship that had serious issues on its own. I'm glad you've crossed off that guy as a threesome partner, at least.

There won’t be a baby for a while at this point, nor will there be any threesomes of any kind.

But thanks for airing out something stupid that I had already forgotten about in a completely different thread.

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
lmao

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Never post about your sex life with goons. It never ends well

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Anne Whateley posted:

Wow

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Anne Whateley posted:

Goldmine this loving thread

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

But in all seriousness, Nessa you and your husband should have a threesome with your "platonic" friend. The friend clearly wants you and your husband clearly wants him so in the end everyone gets a little bit of what they want.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

This thread took a sudden turn down Helldump lane :stare:

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

bradzilla posted:

Never post about your sex life with goons. It never ends well

Now you tell me.
And Nessa just ignore this thread now. No post will help, it WILL die off.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Gonna have to save a transcript for the goon.xls.

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

They're a valuable resource for increasing your tinder game and also setting you up with equally lonely friends

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
80% of people in my profession are women. I have lots of women friends, but it's a little frustrating some times because I'm single and I want them to suck my dick instead of tell me about their day.

otherwise no complaints

Dog Jones
Nov 4, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Rutibex posted:

most of my friends are women because 80% of people in my profession are women. I have lots of women friends, but it's a little frustrating some times because I'm single and I want them to suck my dick instead of tell me about their day.

otherwise no complaints

have you ever considered that no one is going to suck your dick if you spend all your time doing women's work??? DUH! Consider joining the US marines corp, prison guard, or being a football line backer, that sort of thing.

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Dog Jones posted:

have you ever considered that no one is going to suck your dick if you spend all your time doing women's work??? DUH! Consider joining the US marines corp, prison guard, or being a football line backer, that sort of thing.

Shouldn't being around women all the time mean it's more likely he has a sex partner?

When all else fails... it's because it's Rutibex

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

When no one was looking, Serval took forty Japari buns. She took 40 buns. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.
I get anxious and upset if I become anything more than an acquaintance with women.
It's funny because I've worked in industries that are 90% women, and over the year's gotten to know many hundreds, yet I have this mental block that makes me run a mile or stagnate if they try be anything more than just colleagues.

Recently I got kinda friendly with a girl for the first time in a few years, but found myself immediately starting to like her and it drove me insane. Especially because she wasn't interested in me beyond just friendship. So I just cut contact for my own sanity because I was starting to have regular episodes of mood irritability and mania.

Tldr women terrify me. I function better and am a happier person if I avoid them outside of work.

:cripes:

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

i like that posted:

Shouldn't being around women all the time mean it's more likely he has a sex partner?

I have very high standards

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

I’m a decently attractive female with all male-dominated nerdy hobbies, so I keep randomly picking up male friends. Unfortunately Nice Guy syndrome is real and I’ve learned to watch for the warning signs and back off if a guy suddenly wants to be super best friends out of nowhere. It’s never innocent and platonic, it always turns into some Stardew Valley poo poo where they think if they are nice enough to you your heart rating will max out and you’ll bang them.

Now that I’m hitting the 30s and these hobbies are getting more and more women into the fold, as well as the men being older and often dating/married now, it’s easier to dodge that scenario. But holy hell it was awful in the teens/early 20s.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Anne Whateley posted:

Let's just say Greg was a male friend, and my depravity knew no limits

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Dog Jones posted:

Historically it's a man's profession, only been full of women for the last century or so

Dog Jones
Nov 4, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Rutibex posted:

Historically it's a man's profession, only been full of women for the last century or so

either way, women arent exactly gonna be lining up around the corner to hook up with a jerk off slave... even in the time of jesus, jerk off slaves were held in low regard as mates. I really think you are going to want to join the NFL, or take on some other profession of violence, if you want to enjoy a suck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Rutibex posted:

how are things these days over at the dick sucking factory

• Locked thread