Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

camo shorts tanktop guy pissed that he can't reset his password due to his vocational school shutting down

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

camo shorts tanktop guy pissed that he can't reset his password due to his vocational school shutting down

lol

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

I see no reason to change ny name from psychohotdog45 and chorpo1488 ( jp account for battle garegga)

my real name on japanese psn is mmmm mmm because i didnt know what fields i was filling in

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

mycophobia posted:

my real name on japanese psn is mmmm mmm because i didnt know what fields i was filling in

Crash Test Dummies ftw!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fargield posted:

Crash Test Dummies ftw!

This

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

PalinBoyTellEm: Where's the loving namechanges Sony.

RatatouilleUnd3rtaker: For real.

hahaha

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
I just got the Wipeout collection because it's $10 and I never played these games and this kicks rear end. I think it would give me a heart attack in VR

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
the game is 100% in vr, not just a special mode like a lot of games, it rules

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
The best thing about psvr was the sebmal re7 stream

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Zone Mode is such a good idea for a racing game, I can't believe other games haven't cribbed it (basically you do solo laps over and over again on the same track but as you keep going around it the speed class gets higher and higher, and you have an "energy meter" that drains when you hit walls or just take too long on a lap and you lose if it hits zero, and you just try and survive as long as you can while the speed climbs to ridiculous levels)

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

obduction, the modern game from the myst devs, also got a psvr support patch. i need to play that

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
There is a new PS4 Message Bug that is going around and leading to consoles getting soft-locked, this is leading to many people resorting to factory resetting their consoles and forced to re-install all their games. This is similar to the iOS message bug that happened a few months ago. There are conflicting reports that just receiving the message is enough to crash the system, but there are reports also stating that the message needs to be opened to cause a crash. For now, Sony has yet to be made aware of the issue and it is highly recommended you set your message privacy settings to “Friends Only”

As this is the only way to protect yourself. It is also advised you delete or unfriend anyone you know who might deliberately indulge in this message chain and soft-lock your console.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PS4/comments/9nselm/warning_set_your_messages_to_private/

Thank You Sony

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

There is a new PS4 Message Bug that is going around and leading to consoles getting soft-locked, this is leading to many people resorting to factory resetting their consoles and forced to re-install all their games. This is similar to the iOS message bug that happened a few months ago. There are conflicting reports that just receiving the message is enough to crash the system, but there are reports also stating that the message needs to be opened to cause a crash. For now, Sony has yet to be made aware of the issue and it is highly recommended you set your message privacy settings to “Friends Only”

As this is the only way to protect yourself. It is also advised you delete or unfriend anyone you know who might deliberately indulge in this message chain and soft-lock your console.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PS4/comments/9nselm/warning_set_your_messages_to_private/

Thank You Sony

BLOPSIIII is gonna be lit this weekend.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

lmao i just turned on my ps4 on to set to private only and theres a message from someone i dont know sitting there with a subject of "hey"

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
PlayStation is so Epic

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

elf help book posted:

lmao i just turned on my ps4 on to set to private only and theres a message from someone i dont know sitting there with a subject of "hey"

you can safely delete it with the messaging app on your phone

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

the message said "celibate and happy"

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

Thank you

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
hey

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Hello

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

elf help book posted:

:hai:

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Thank You Sony

And also thank you Lumpy for posting this. What a loving wreck

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

elf help book posted:

Ive been getting those for awhile now

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Sony’s head of global sales and marketing, Jim Ryan, told Time that he doesn’t see why anyone would play old games given the advancements in fidelity achieved today.

“I was at a Gran Turismo event recently where they had PS1, PS2, PS3 and PS4 games, and the PS1 and the PS2 games, they looked ancient, like why would anybody play this?”

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Sony’s head of global sales and marketing, Jim Ryan, told Time that he doesn’t see why anyone would play old games given the advancements in fidelity achieved today.

“I was at a Gran Turismo event recently where they had PS1, PS2, PS3 and PS4 games, and the PS1 and the PS2 games, they looked ancient, like why would anybody play this?”

Thank you Sony. You stay winning! Lol

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Wonder how he feels about the PlayStation classic.

Speaking of, when are they going to announce the games for this system coming out in a month?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

my morning jackass posted:

Wonder how he feels about the PlayStation classic.

Speaking of, when are they going to announce the games for this system coming out in a month?

theyre still trying to figure out how to put uncharted on it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

theyre still trying to figure out how to put uncharted on it

And Borderlands 2

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

In Training posted:

And Borderlands 2

Lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

And Borderlands 2

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

hiring iron galaxy to build borderlands 2 directly into the os of my dying console ftw

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Cool GBS thread you're cultivating here

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

thats from like before the console launched too, ms was saying the same poo poo at the time

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

elf help book posted:

thats from like before the console launched too, ms was saying the same poo poo at the time
It's from last year.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Cool GBS thread you're cultivating here

QQ.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Yeah. They don't care about backwards compatibility because they develop first party games that people buy in droves. Microsoft doesn't have that so they focus on back compat bc lots of people had 360's. It's not rocket science.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

It’s a pathetic statement to be sure

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's a really lovely thing to say when they actively sell ps1 and PS2 games on multiple platforms.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Lol that you're retarded now for some reason