Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

28 Days Later is actually a great movie

fuck starcraft

LeeMajors posted:

ftfy

I still remember Vick playing against the Vikings, I think, and he accelerated between a safety and a corner--both of whom had the angle on him--and they just collided as he jetted right through them.

Vick man. Holy gently caress he was fast. He single-handedly clowned the best defense in CFB with like zero help elsewhere in 99 in a losing effort. He was unreal.

Say what you will about his treatment of dogs, but that man could play some god drat football. By far the most fun player I've ever watched. He could regularly do poo poo in real life that I couldn't even pull off in video game football

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
good thing they suspended play in San Diego because the stadium is about to get a direct hit from a dark red thunderstorm cell. :science:

lightning in San Diego is insanely rare. I am enjoying it currently.

Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

Making me ashamed to feel the way that I do

DC Murderverse posted:

Utah is pretty good, probably deserves to be top 25, especially after they beat the brakes off of Stanford last week

They're more confounding than good. Give it a few more weeks before you think too highly of them

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

DrunkPanda posted:

LMAO! gently caress off, Kevin Sumlin. Do me a favor and kindly gently caress right off. Also why is Rodriguez the third string qb? he looked way better than the 2nd string guy and even better than tate in terms of actually being a qb instead of a running mans.

Well, last year Rich was hesitant to play him (even though most people who saw him play agreed he was better than Dawkins) to avoid nepotism talk and then Tate emerged and no one spoke of it again.

He was #2 on the depth chart this season, Joiner is just getting his 4-games before red shirt in.

With as injured/bad as Tate has been this season though I definitely agree Rhett has been Arizona’s best QB and should have been playing sooner. Arizona built a lot of their marketing this year around Tate though which might have been why it’s taken a while.

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
utes bitch

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
shutout broken, moral victory achieved

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

every day i wake up, take out my prayer mat, face it towards Kyle Field and thank god by name (johnny manziel) that we don't have kevin sumlin as our coach anymore

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Chinatown posted:

good thing they suspended play in San Diego because the stadium is about to get a direct hit from a dark red thunderstorm cell. :science:

Game on!

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

28 Days Later is actually a great movie

fuck starcraft

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Chinatown posted:

Yeah it's dope I missed thunderstorms

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Hhhnnhhhhh

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Parker Baldwin pick!

That should do it

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
gently caress a West Virginia University Mountaineer. Go an Iowa State Cyclone. God bless.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Illinois is gonna upset Purdue and win back to back games in the big ten for the first time in forever

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

https://twitter.com/secnetwork/status/1051118564047028224

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you.

Grittybeard posted:

And Kliff's making a push to save his job, which I didn't think was possible for a while but I'm sort of thinking he's going to keep it if they stay competitive. KU, K State and Baylor ought to get him to 7 wins, if they can get a win at Iowa State, vs OU or Texas I think he's pretty safe.

Does that school think their natural place is better than .500 in conference games ?

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Already gone?

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Raku posted:

Already gone?

Auburn cheerleader fell from pretty high up behind Finebaum.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Raku posted:

Already gone?

It was a cheerleader falling down behind Pawl on the set of SEC Gameday

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
The Chainsmokers again are you loving kidding me?

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Henchman of Santa posted:

who are they

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Ehud posted:

who are they

A terrible EDM pop duo that ESPN keeps bringing out because they’re on a Disney owned record label. There are a million famous Michigan alums or celebrities within an hour of Ann Arbor that they could’ve gone for.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/PFTCommenter/status/1051135318181773313

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

This for my justices slingin' thangs, rib breakin' kings / Truck, necklace, robe, gavel and things / For the solicitors seein' them dissents spin and grin / That robe with the lace trim that win.

DrunkPanda posted:

Also, spoiler alert to every college qb: you don't have Michael Vick speed

Unless you're Kyler Murray - then just do whatever you feel like.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

A terrible EDM pop duo that ESPN keeps bringing out because they’re on a Disney owned record label. There are a million famous Michigan alums or celebrities within an hour of Ann Arbor that they could’ve gone for.

Could have brought out Chris Webber.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Jeff Daniels lives the next town over!

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/richeisen/status/1051136385288101888

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Jeff Daniels lives the next town over!

Charles Woodson is an ESPN employee!

Jeff Daniels is a Spartan

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

AsInHowe posted:

Jeff Daniels is a Spartan

Is he? I thought the only Spartan actor was James Caan.

If I’m picking ESPN employees I’d go with Jalen

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

that reminds me, penn state-michigan state is today

hide your children and i mean it

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Is he? I thought the only Spartan actor was James Caan.

If I’m picking ESPN employees I’d go with Jalen

Not an alum, but faculty.

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
welp, it's our turn to be the weekly sacrifice to saban. not even gonna turn that poo poo on

Big Piece O Shit
Jan 30, 2006

Badgers by two touchdowns.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Lasagna Pilot posted:

Does that school think their natural place is better than .500 in conference games ?

Plus .500 overall every year more so I'd think. I think they feel like they should be making a bowl 9 years out of 10, which doesn't seem out of the question.

If Kliff got to where he was winning 7 or 8 games every year and maybe once every 5 or so years challenging for the conference I think he'd have a job for life at Tech.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

i knew i was hearing boos for the chainsmokers

https://twitter.com/AceAnbender/status/1051137990846832645

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
People who dislike Lee Corso should go to jail

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year
gently caress yeah gus Johnson calling this

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

hahaha placing the Bucky head on Corso like Darth Vader

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
The Chainsmokers were, and are, getting booed loudly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
Do not feel good about this game at all for Iowa, the defense is way too beat up

• Locked thread