Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!
Lotta Bama fans are going to be sad when LSU beats 'em, IMHO.

MourningView posted:

*Pounding table* Bring. Back. Pitbull

Don't stop the parrrrrr-taaay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Sir Thats Gross posted:

dude they’re knocking hogs out left and right

My stream hung up and when it came back pigs had scored. Did they eject targeting dude?

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Hornibrook farting turds

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
If you take away that interception and blocked punt that was a pretty sweet half for Iowa State.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Thoguh posted:

If you take away that interception and blocked punt that was a pretty sweet half for Iowa State.

Yeah Montgomery is a god. I'm pretty sure the Cyclones are still gonna win easily.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
God this is a big ten rear end game

This is also by far the most pressure I've seen Wisconsin get this year, Michigan's oline is rear end

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

LLCoolJD posted:

Lotta Bama fans are going to be sad when LSU beats 'em, IMHO.

Don't stop the parrrrrr-taaay.

id be scared if it had been demonstrated that nobody can do more than get blood on tua's uniform as he slices them into tiny pieces

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC
(Trophy Feline Lifting Crew)

if the games keep going the way we are going, it's time for operation 4-4 in the ACC coastal.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

michigans kicker, woof

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Is Ole Miss D nothing but a bunch of cheating assholes? That’s what, 3 unsportsmanlike this game?

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Proteus Jones posted:

Is Ole Miss D nothing but a bunch of cheating assholes? That’s what, 3 unsportsmanlike this game?

Yes

Also their staff

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Raku posted:

Yes

Also their staff

That kind of cheating is good though

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
At least our University commercial is better than last year! Unlike my football team

Is this fight Espn keeps hyping interesting or have a good backstory in any way

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Scionix posted:

id be scared if it had been demonstrated that nobody can do more than get blood on tua's uniform as he slices them into tiny pieces

You can tell it's not Tua's blood because he bleeds white like the synths from the Alien universe.

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC

Jeff thomas played CB and knocked it out of the defenders hands.

great, this is way better than perry

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
ole miss is going to be allowed to make dirty rear end plays on qbs until about 10 seconds after montez sweat snaps ta'amu in twain during the egg bowl.

from then on all qbs will be bubble wrapped

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Missouri gets the ball to start the 2nd half, so the comeback is going to start immediately right?

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
https://twitter.com/edsbs/status/1051278443646787585?s=19

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Hed posted:

Is this fight Espn keeps hyping interesting or have a good backstory in any way

Bud Crawford is one of the best boxers around and is usually fun to watch. That's the main reason to watch it I think. Benavidez is also unbeaten but not on the same level.

They do appear to genuinely dislike each other.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe
That was a catch

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
It's nuts to me how often they are measuring in this Virgina/Miami game since in the Pac 12 the refs basically almost always refuse to measure even when it's very close.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

DOUBLE CLICK HERE posted:

Grier being exposed or replaced by a body double?

Grier tends to have hot and cold streaks and in the latter has a bad tendency to hold the ball way too long. WVU's playcalling doesn't help much either when that happens because the OC is allergic to slants and quick passes.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
Ah gently caress Tua messed up his knee

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Is that some of the band wearing T-Rex consumes? Please tell me they marched in those during half-time

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Tua hurt on a slide. Only Tua can hurt Tua.

Also, since boxing was mentioned, I'm looking forward to the Wilder-Fury fight. Two giants who fight very differently.

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC

I love full back dives over and over when they know it's coming because that's the only play we run when the FB is on the field.

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
someone put tua in a loving padded box and don't let him out until we have 1 in conference loss

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

:lol: 13-yard punt by rusty rear end Bama punter.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Oh. So that's why Alabama doesn't punt.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Proteus Jones posted:

Is that some of the band wearing T-Rex consumes? Please tell me they marched in those during half-time

https://twitter.com/CFBONFOX/status/1051279156187557889

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

Grittybeard posted:

Bud Crawford is one of the best boxers around and is usually fun to watch. That's the main reason to watch it I think. Benavidez is also unbeaten but not on the same level.

They do appear to genuinely dislike each other.

That’s cool! I haven’t kept up with boxing for like 10 years so wasn’t sure

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

LLCoolJD posted:

:lol: 13-yard punt by rusty rear end Bama punter.

Poor guy forgot how it's been so long

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Owns.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

So majestic

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

That is amazing

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Tua's mom has gone into the injury tent, which strikes me as Not Good

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC

JT Jag posted:

Tua's mom has gone into the injury tent, which strikes me as Not Good

does she have campbells soup?

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Bama dynasty over

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
And they injure ruggs twisting his leg post tackle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Bama players dropping like flies

• Locked thread