Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

imgay posted:

Dog people, I have a question. Did anyone actually get the ability to take a shower or is it just permanant piss.

I haven't tried to # # s h o w e
r

But I think it's permanent/beneficial for us to have it on. We have had no private communications with mod.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

imgay posted:

Dog people, I have a question. Did anyone actually get the ability to take a shower or is it just permanant piss.

I haven't tried anything yet but I have a feeling it's beneficial for us to have it for the time being. I haven't tried to ##shower either.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?

Retro Futurist posted:

There's like a hundred posts a day and it's mostly gibberish, stuff gets lost. what was your question

Well, at least try to catch up then. I kinda feel like you're not trying to, tbh.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

*chuckles*

"Not a mask, but not trying. A shame really."

I'll be trying more when work doesn't want to devour me and my free time alive, as I study up on multiple things I barely remember from undergrad that I thought I'd never need to know again

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

GeneX posted:

I'll be trying more when work doesn't want to devour me and my free time alive, as I study up on multiple things I barely remember from undergrad that I thought I'd never need to know again

!

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
*sniff sniff*

##shower

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Suss.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

*CQC GRAB*

"...Coward"

*tosses to ground so that stars float above head then stuffs in a locker*

*crouch-prone-crawl*

"Whether or not the urea of a canine coats my corpse or not, I'll always do the Lord's work."

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

I guess you're referring to yourself there.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Amoeba102 posted:

I guess you're referring to yourself there.

!

*Holds tranquilizer gun at locker*

"You're unconscious, how are you speaking?! I suppose you're right, self-reference. The self-referential."

*smokes cigarette*

"Let me tell you a story...

Reconnaissance requires finesse. Finesse requires not smelling like piss, but uh, no mods, no gods. *sniff-sniff*

I still smell like piss."

*shoots three tranq. darts into locker slots*

"sleep lil' angel"

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Tactical Sexpionage Tourism

Bifauxnen posted:

Gaspy I have a very important question for you when you wake up: do you still find the AA posts annoying

yes incredibly, fucken nerd poo poo

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Venom Soag posted:

*Codec rings*

"COL.?! Oh no.... Just an idiot making GBS threads up the place. Stay off this line!"

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

*Codec rings*

"COL.?! Oh no.... Just an idiot making GBS threads up the place. Stay off this line!"

*Tunes codec to --444.44*

"Hello, yes this is Rampant Whale... I'm being doxxed by lame nerds. What do I do?"

*static*

"Yes... yes... I understand, their lack of anything substantial beyond complaint will become apparent? Understood. Rampant Whale out."

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
:ocelot:

"Mess with the bull, get abducted for an elite military mercenary group"

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Venom Soag posted:

for some reason this strikes me as insincere!

but AA, why did you wanna shower, it wears off at the end of the night anyway

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Tactical Sexpionage Tourism
yeah i guess im not saying anything because its day 1 so i ma as well be farting in the wind, im just trying to start thunderdome fights with anidav for now

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Bifauxnen posted:

for some reason this strikes me as insincere!

but AA, why did you wanna shower, it wears off at the end of the night anyway

*smokes cigarette*

It's not so much that I wanted to shower, it's more that I wanted to know if it was possible?

Entrenched behind enemy lines in the Seu'rlamen Desert Stronghold about 172,304,420 clicks east of Yemen, I once went 12 hours without showering and built up a normal amount of body-odor. I went completely undetected.

*chuckles*

If I had been detected... well... you and I wouldn't be having this conversation."

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
!

HIDE, FATHER IS COMING!

*box*

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

*smokes cigarette*

It's not so much that I wanted to shower, it's more that I wanted to know if it was possible?

Entrenched behind enemy lines in the Seu'rlamen Desert Stronghold about 172,304,420 clicks east of Yemen, I once went 12 hours without showering and built up a normal amount of body-odor. I went completely undetected.

*chuckles*

If I had been detected... well... you and I wouldn't be having this conversation."

..kill?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

*smokes cigarette*

"Nyet, comrade.Я люблю тебя, и я рад, что ты вернулся из перерыва"

Caroline
Aug 29, 2018

I am forced to look for clams like a bird. However, did you know that I am very good at looking for clams like a bird? I am even better at eating them.
I am really confused by what's going on :ohdear:

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

*sniff sniff*

##shower

Physically and mentally refreshed!

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
*lights cigarette* Suez Canal, lost many good soldiers.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:beerpal: Votecount for Day 1 :beerpal:

Toalpaz (4): CubicalSucrose, CubicalSucrose, GulagDolls, Bifauxnen, Retro Futurist, Bifauxnen, Caroline, Bifauxnen
Moatillata (2): Tommunist, CubicalSucrose, Toalpaz, CubicalSucrose, Yami Fenrir, Tommunist
Anomalous Amalgam (2): GeneX, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, imgay
Revolver Anidav (2): CubicalSucrose, xiw
imgay (1): Yami Fenrir, Moatillata, Yami Fenrir
Yami Fenrir (1): Tommunist
Venom Soag (1): Anomalous Amalgam
Anidav (1): CubicalSucrose, CubicalSucrose, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, Venom Soag
CubicalSucrose (0): Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen
GeneX (0): Caroline, Caroline
Bifauxnen (0): imgay, CubicalSucrose, CubicalSucrose, imgay
Caroline (0): GeneX, GeneX, Venom Soag, CubicalSucrose, CubicalSucrose, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, Venom Soag
xiw (0): Venom Soag, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Tommunist, Venom Soag, Tommunist, Venom Soag, Venom Soag
Retro Futurist (0): Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam

Not Voting (5): Amoeba102, Anidav, Hal Incandenza, Monathin, Revolver Anidav :rubshands:

With 19 people still alive, it takes 10 votes to execute.
The current deadline is October 16th, 2018 at 12:30 p.m. AEDT -- that's in about 4 hours, 12 minutes.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Very untownie to shower. There was a linked night effect for sure, since it runs out after night 1.

Why do something just to check if you could, when you may not want the results.

Aa still stinks.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

yikes

well, Toal being in the lead is a good start, I would also vote Moat or Anidav, unless Anidav pinky swears that we can have drunken thunderdome tomorrow.

Not voting AA, or Revolver cause he hasn't had time to get all warmed up again yet

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
I think having a shower is a good thing. I can't imagine piss having any positive effects. Might effect power potency so if others are VT they have no incentive to shower but if AA is Venom Snake (I don't follow mgs lol) or some poo poo he probably doesn't want a hindered night action?

AA reads like post restriction to talk like Snake on drugs.

Just a guess.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Amoeba102 posted:

Very untownie to shower. There was a linked night effect for sure, since it runs out after night 1.

Aa still stinks.

*chuckles*

"Scared?"

*crawl-crouch-stand-smokes cigarette*

!

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
All the votes that are on me are because I cased people? Bif are you voting town willingly because as scum you don't care or what?

xiw
Sep 25, 2011

i wake up at night
night action madness nightmares
maybe i am scum

Cpig Haiku contest 2020 winner

Amoeba102 posted:

You could use the same argument on training the dog - probably good to have at least one person showering so they can compare notes about what effects it had.

I don't have a strong vote preference but I am reluctant to kill dog people and especially AA since I can't imagine scum having to write all that and also actually including the casing work that's going on in it.

Tommunist is kind of odd at this point - it goes

* train the dog
* "how about that dog support?"
* "looking into dog supporting is suspicious"
* "considering dog supporting suspicious is itself suspicious"

#vote Tommunist

xiw
Sep 25, 2011

i wake up at night
night action madness nightmares
maybe i am scum

Cpig Haiku contest 2020 winner
##vote Tommunist

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Toalpaz posted:

All the votes that are on me are because I cased people? Bif are you voting town willingly because as scum you don't care or what?

ohhhh crap you shoulda told me you were town, my bad

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...

xiw posted:

You could use the same argument on training the dog - probably good to have at least one person showering so they can compare notes about what effects it had.

I don't have a strong vote preference but I am reluctant to kill dog people and especially AA since I can't imagine scum having to write all that and also actually including the casing work that's going on in it.

Tommunist is kind of odd at this point - it goes

* train the dog
* "how about that dog support?"
* "looking into dog supporting is suspicious"
* "considering dog supporting suspicious is itself suspicious"

#vote Tommunist

this case is unbearable

i am vanilla town

Caroline
Aug 29, 2018

I am forced to look for clams like a bird. However, did you know that I am very good at looking for clams like a bird? I am even better at eating them.

Bifauxnen posted:

yikes

well, Toal being in the lead is a good start, I would also vote Moat or Anidav, unless Anidav pinky swears that we can have drunken thunderdome tomorrow.

Not voting AA, or Revolver cause he hasn't had time to get all warmed up again yet

Why is Moat a bad guy?

There's a lot of talking I think I missed it. :)

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

*chuckles*

"Scared?"

*crawl-crouch-stand-smokes cigarette*

!

Why would I be scared. You're the ciward.

Re what xiw said. It's a dog. Who wouldn't want to train it.
As for the piss - the flavour says you reek. Which could clearly be an auto track/watch thing. It only makes sense for someone trying to be stealthy to wash it off considering the unknown nature but heavy implication that you'd be identified by your smell.
Town shouldn't care about being identified even if a power role.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Aa townie that has to say they are a townie is no real townie.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Amoeba102 posted:

Why would I be scared. You're the ciward.

Re what xiw said. It's a dog. Who wouldn't want to train it.
As for the piss - the flavour says you reek. Which could clearly be an auto track/watch thing. It only makes sense for someone trying to be stealthy to wash it off considering the unknown nature but heavy implication that you'd be identified by your smell.
Town shouldn't care about being identified even if a power role.

Codec frequency set to --111.11

"It's the authority, it's a private eye or stalker, it's a marching band...

These soldiers can't make up their mind, Col.

A lot of *chaff grenade* speculation.

*unbearable silence*

I understand... the crystalline masks have no other recourse... understood."

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Caroline posted:

Why is Moat a bad guy?

There's a lot of talking I think I missed it. :)

he made a big listy post about the dog support stuff, which might be a scum ploy to look productive based on mechanical analysis instead of more personal casing.

I was having some similar ideas to Moat though, about how it could be scummy to rush for a lock on getting someone in the team. But I think Toal looks the scummiest out of that, for actually finalising things. (and also for deciding they need to claim VT the instant their name was mentioned)

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

You can take that as "You're the coward" or "You're the c word".

I'm more like a marching band. By the way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Revolver Anidav
Feb 12, 2016

"Diamond Dogs? They're pretty good...

But they've got nothing on my doooooooooooooooog...."

Anidav posted:

AA reads like post restriction to talk like Snake on drugs psychedelic shrooms from MGS3.

• Locked thread