Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Caroline
Aug 29, 2018

I am forced to look for clams like a bird. However, did you know that I am very good at looking for clams like a bird? I am even better at eating them.

Bifauxnen posted:

the vote on Cube was fine, Ms Cutesy Clean-hands

Nopers!! :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Bifauxnen posted:

the vote on Cube was fine, Ms Cutesy Clean-hands

I agree he acted p scummy but the quick push felt odd dontcha think

Caroline
Aug 29, 2018

I am forced to look for clams like a bird. However, did you know that I am very good at looking for clams like a bird? I am even better at eating them.

Moatillata posted:

Why did you leave out OG anidavs vote, and gulags vote?

I agree with your revolver point and I even commented on that at the time

Anidav, imgay, and gulag are votes with no real reason. Could be bad guys, could be bad town. No way to know.

Inscrutable!!!! :mad:

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
I think Bifauxnen's vote is pobably the worst. I'm getting a bad feeling about her tbh.

WOW what a refreshing shower.

Caroline
Aug 29, 2018

I think acting like the vote was inevitable when it happened very quickly and a new vote could have happened just as quickly is very bad, no good, bad guy talk.

It's a way to wash your dirty hands of your dirty vote by being all "oh no woe is me there is no time I must do a vote :((((((((((( "

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Eh it's not a "bad" execution for being wrong. But there are certainly bad votes involved. And other bad posts. Bif, caroline is right to analyse the end of d1.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Caroline posted:

Anidav, imgay, and gulag are votes with no real reason. Could be bad guys, could be bad town. No way to know.

Inscrutable!!!! :mad:

Guess you can look at their entire history.
Gulag could surely do more even with a post restriction. Check AA for comparison.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Amoeba102 posted:

Guess you can look at their entire history.
Gulag could surely do more even with a post restriction. Check AA for comparison.

Hm.

##vote Amoeba102

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Someone help me find anidavs opinions. He's postcount number 3 but talks too much about meta things not this game. The closest i got was to him saying AA showering was fine.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
Are you seriously thinking there are any strong opinions on day 1? The strongest opinion was to flip for info and wait and see what the piss did, what we didn't anticipate was showering wasn't a day action but a night action.

Actually who pushed that logic? loving put them up, it now looks like a scum trying to conclude day 1 with insider info.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

The shower was probably automatic. It always said it would last until the end of N1 in the mod post.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Then what did AA do, fake a day action?

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

It was a day action and the ones we say at the start of today were most likely automatic rather than actions taken by the three

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
He didn't fake it the mod confirmed it as a action

Like the secret menu items at in n out

Unless AA knew he could shower beforehand?

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

I don't have a post restriction except for previously having been forced to read and post on my phone due to no internet as I was rocked by a hurricane, though I do have a brain restriction that makes me enamored with hideo kojimas genius solid snake dialogue. I now have internet, and hopefully AA does not.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

And it is possible to have opinions d1. They don't have to be strong, but you have to be posting about something or for some purpose.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
What's more interesting is nobody else tried to shower

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

28766f69642a2930 posted:

Caroline, Anomalous Amalgam, Toalpaz and Monathin reek of dog urine until the earlier of
  • they have a shower; or
  • the end of Night 1

Seems pretty cut and dry to me, anidav.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

AA doing more is Patriots propaganda though.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Well welcome back Gulag and I hope you are okay and everything.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Don't look at me then, you've got plenty of people worse by that metric.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

GulagDolls posted:

I don't have a post restriction except for previously having been forced to read and post on my phone due to no internet as I was rocked by a hurricane, though I do have a brain restriction that makes me enamored with hideo kojimas genius solid snake dialogue. I now have internet, and hopefully AA does not.

Once in middle school I faked an entire bibliography on an essay using the voice actors from MGS as the authors

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Moatillata posted:

Probably because i argued against it.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Moatillata posted:

Didn't we decide it would be good to keep piss on in case it was loud or something else?

Also the fact that I (and I'm assuming others) got no info it's almost certainly an Ecco cop and there's a scum in one of the four of us.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

GulagDolls posted:

AA doing more is Patriots propaganda though.

This seems right his posts remind me of the colonels codec transmissions from the end of MGS

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

My thought is smelling of piss means it could have been used by town for information. Showering early felt more suspect, imho.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Anidav posted:

Don't be defensive unless you've reason to be. I was looking at in regard to Caroline saying your vote had no substabce to look at. I have done 2 of the 3 so far.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Toalpaz posted:

Didn't we decide it would be good to keep piss on in case it was loud or something else?

Also the fact that I (and I'm assuming others) got no info it's almost certainly an Ecco cop and there's a scum in one of the four of us.

Yeah, if no one got any info from us smelling like piss I'm going to assume one of the four of us is scum.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Toalpaz posted:

So you got nothing from the piss?

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Amoeba102 posted:

Probably because i argued against it.

Forgot this

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

It could just be flavour and the piss is a red herring?

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Anidav posted:

Lol what is this btw

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I got nothing from the piss. My thoughts are Caroline is scum.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Anidav posted:

And Imgay looks worse for just byddying to venom all d1 and wanting to vote aa solely for post style.

There done the three.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Anidav posted:

It could just be flavour and the piss is a red herring?

Don't like this response from, Anidav.

Caroline
Aug 29, 2018

Once again a lot of "definitely" assumptions for something with no information!!

Very suspicious!

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Caroline posted:

Once again a lot of "definitely" assumptions for something with no information!!

Very suspicious!

:thunk:

Are you trying to figure out this game or just shoot down people who call you scummy.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

If anyone wants to treat it as an ecco cop go ahead. But make a case that doesn't rely on piss.

Caroline
Aug 29, 2018

Toalpaz posted:

:thunk:

Are you trying to figure out this game or just shoot down people who call you scummy.

Hmm what could my group of posts from about 30 minutes ago be.

Hmmmmm

A mystery!!! :sun:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
I really don't get how it could be an eccocop

That's where the cop picks a group of players and gets a result if Any of them are scum, right?

Who is getting the cop info in our scenario???

• Locked thread