Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

ToxicSlurpee posted:

It's a metal string under a lot of tension. It probably won't kill you but basically anybody that's played a guitar knows how much it hurts when one snaps and hits your arm. It isn't pleasant. Could definitely gently caress up an eye.

Imagine if it hit your naked ballsack!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

PIISSS

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

To begin saying the sound piss, your mouth must form the same shape as when you begin making the sound "powerful."

Checks out.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

How will this tweet affect his voterbase in 2020??

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Things deadly to the average goon:
  • Angry geese
  • Guitar strings
:hai:

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

That guitar looks like it has all six strings to me. It has a necklace hanging from it though

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Skeleton Ape posted:

• Angry geese
  • Guitar strings

You forgot
[*] Sunlight

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

TAAAPE

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Guys, was it this thread that someone posted a supercut of the most cringe-worthy bits from an incel episode of Law and Order?

I'm trying to find it to show a friend.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

LadyPictureShow posted:

Guys, was it this thread that someone posted a supercut of the most cringe-worthy bits from an incel episode of Law and Order?

I'm trying to find it to show a friend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgEqg_oYiAc

This one?

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Decrepus posted:

Imagine if it hit your naked ballsack!

What do you mean imagine? Don't have to!

don't play guitar naked

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

NO POORS IN OUR NEIGHBORHOOD THANK YOU

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Man if there was a house just begging to be vandalized on Halloween it would be that one.

Giganticon
Mar 10, 2010

Pillbug
They just opted for the trick, most kids know what to do. gently caress up their house. It's all part of the trick or treat social contract.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Panfilo posted:

Man if there was a house just begging to be vandalized on Halloween it would be that one.

Yeah, gently caress those people. I'd argue that Halloween is more of a time of giving than Xmas, and being withholding to literal children because you don't like giving candy to people outside your neighborhood is loving insane. Just turn your porch light off and don't answer the door if you don't want to participate.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Skeleton Ape posted:

• Angry geese
  • Guitar strings

Hot dogs.

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
I kind of hope some good Samaritan steals that sign. Free white board plus those jerks get loads of kids who, for one night of the year, try to get a taste of something above their station.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Solice Kirsk posted:

Yeah, gently caress those people. I'd argue that Halloween is more of a time of giving than Xmas, and being withholding to literal children because you don't like giving candy to people outside your neighborhood is loving insane. Just turn your porch light off and don't answer the door if you don't want to participate.

Best part is they wrote it on a whiteboard with dry erase pen, which makes it easy to wipe off and replace with "Please egg my house"

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
it may as well say "free whiteboard", because you know they're not watching outside for trick or treaters like everyone else is. plus if you take the sign people will show up at their door, get yelled at, and be more likely to egg their house.

you have every reason to take that sign

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Do you like scary movies?

Violet_Sky posted:

I don't say this often, but that's pretty offensive to me. I stockpile through the month with the good candy because I know I'll have a bunch ringing the bell all the way through and a little past the cut off time. As long as they're in a costume, they will get a good handful of candy from me. It warms the heart when it's near the end and you have a little kid at the door with a parent you can tell had to work a late shift still hoping there's still candy left and you can give them a good double handful.

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255

Violet_Sky posted:

This is why eggs were invented.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Violet_Sky posted:

YOu could, I don't know, follow Halloween tradition, and just not turn on your porch light instead of being a chud about it.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I don't vandalize but even I want to go egg that house now

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Picnic Princess posted:

I don't vandalize but even I want to go egg that house now

Something like this almost warrants the wet toilet paper on the bushes method.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
They probably have nest cameras all over the place tho

E thinking about it, you’re wearing a mask lol

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Burt Sexual posted:

They probably have nest cameras all over the place tho

E thinking about it, you’re wearing a mask lol

Imagine that police report. "It was a skull wearing black robes, a devil, a green faced witch and Iron Man all throwing eggs and toilet paper and flipping us off."

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Ugh, dozens of poors are coming. Well I simply refuse to buy a second bag of fun size assorted candy! I'd rather be a bitter rear end in a top hat to those children.

Hoover Dam
Jun 17, 2003

red white and blue forever

LawfulWaffle posted:

I kind of hope some good Samaritan steals that sign. Free white board plus those jerks get loads of kids who, for one night of the year, try to get a taste of something above their station.

I would. Not just as a kid, like, right now.

M_Sinistrari posted:

I don't say this often, but that's pretty offensive to me. I stockpile through the month with the good candy because I know I'll have a bunch ringing the bell all the way through and a little past the cut off time. As long as they're in a costume, they will get a good handful of candy from me. It warms the heart when it's near the end and you have a little kid at the door with a parent you can tell had to work a late shift still hoping there's still candy left and you can give them a good double handful.

You wanna see some kids go BANANAS? Get a case of ramen noodles, any old cheap flavor. One year we did mini cans of Pringles and had kids yelling across the street. I also once opened the door to the last crew of the night with an open box of pizza.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

My first Halloween that I lived by myself and out of a major city and with a real job I was super excited. I went out and bought a bunch of boxes of full sized Snickers and cases of soda so I could give every kid a soda and a full size candy bar. It sort of broke my heart that I only got like 3 or 4 trick or treaters.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Solice Kirsk posted:

My first Halloween that I lived by myself and out of a major city and with a real job I was super excited. I went out and bought a bunch of boxes of full sized Snickers and cases of soda so I could give every kid a soda and a full size candy bar. It sort of broke my heart that I only got like 3 or 4 trick or treaters.

I'm kinda nervous about my new apartment. My previous apartments no one ever dropped by, I moved into this one last November so I missed Halloween, but I know there are a shitload of kids at this complex.

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Hoover Dam posted:

I would. Not just as a kid, like, right now.

You wanna see some kids go BANANAS? Get a case of ramen noodles, any old cheap flavor. One year we did mini cans of Pringles and had kids yelling across the street. I also once opened the door to the last crew of the night with an open box of pizza.

I generally load up on things like Reese's cups, Snickers, KitKats, Hershey's bars, Milky Ways, Twix with a bag of dollar store toys like spider rings and spinners for the kids with allergies or too young for candy.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Iron Crowned posted:

I'm kinda nervous about my new apartment. My previous apartments no one ever dropped by, I moved into this one last November so I missed Halloween, but I know there are a shitload of kids at this complex.

Buy a bunch of candy just to be ready. Worst case scenario you can give it away to a school or something if no one comes. Or eat it by the fistful for hours on end while you sit alone in the dark.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Solice Kirsk posted:

Buy a bunch of candy just to be ready. Worst case scenario you can give it away to a school or something if no one comes. Or eat it by the fistful for hours on end while you sit alone in the dark.

Oh, you know I'll be eating it by the fistful

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Solice Kirsk posted:

There's also the post-Halloween bring the leftovers to work. I've yet to still have anything left over once my co-workers descend on it.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

im getting myself all hot for halloween

i hosed this up

https://imgur.com/CFoBcvi

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

text me a vag pic posted:

im getting myself all hot for halloween

i hosed this up

https://imgur.com/CFoBcvi

Wouldn't the chlorine irritate the skin? I don't think this woman is thinking about her long term skin health.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

She clearly doesn't care about much of anything.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Is there a version of Chuds that only eat cave lichens and molds instead of people?