Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
because you are scared goons are going to steal your ideas? Ever since I took acid I stopped having as many good ideas so I DONT want goons to steal the ones I DO have.

Have goons ever stolen your ideas?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

No

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
I think I would be relieved to no longer feel personal responsibility for seeing it to fruition

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I feel it would be irresponsible not to share my perfect and ideal ideas and humor with all of you.
See: my suggestion I wear the goatse man rather than a cheesehead as a hat to a Packer game or comparing sex to beating a homeless person to death with a broom handle.

These sorts of things don't just form randomly in the ether. This takes a finely tuned mind, attuned to extremely refined sensibilities.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Only time I don't post very often is when my favorite threads in GBS eventually die off like the Worst Drunk Stories thread or the Hot Sauce one and then I'm not vibing it for like two weeks or so till I find new threads.

GBS threads have a short but sweet life cycle OP. Your ideas will be safe here we are all too retarded to do anything with them.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
I have a whole bunch of funny jokes that I'm pretty sure the rest of you can't handle

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Sometimes I don't post because I'm on probation for doing stuff that isnt even against the freakin rules

snack eater
Aug 25, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
I don't post when I'm asleep

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

only in this thread

e: wait, gently caress

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

dad gay so what stole a joke from me once and i called him the carlos mencia of the forums and shunned him for months. but we're cool now

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i should have never called the cool looking grill with snow on it "mr. cool grill" in a public forum.

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!

Devils Affricate posted:

I have a whole bunch of funny jokes that I'm pretty sure the rest of you can't handle

Next time you are with a millenial ask Alexa "tell me the Isla joke". It's not very funny but the millennials don't get it and think it's about terriorism.

This is one of my ideas. I'm sharing now

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

My ideas are all terrible so I post all of them

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
a lot of the time i will write something and not post it

that's right folks, everything you see is the cream of the crop!

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Long time lurker first time poster checking in. Posting is bad for ya imho

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Sometimes I don't post because sometimes all you get is a bunch of pricks posting memes in your thread that you made.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Sid Vicious posted:

My ideas are all terrible so I post all of them

I can confirm that all of Sid's ideas are terrible and he does post all of them so this def. checks out. Good goin' Sid.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Big Beef City posted:

I can confirm that all of Sid's ideas are terrible and he does post all of them so this def. checks out. Good goin' Sid.

Thks

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
No it’s more like trying to spoonfeed them the poo poo they own lol.

Tane
Feb 27, 2005

i didnt post for like 4 years and now imgay

Foreskin Problems
Nov 4, 2012

It's doing fine, actually.
I don't post because I never have anything to add :ohdear:

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

Never not post

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

JebanyPedal posted:

Only time I don't post very often is when my favorite threads in GBS eventually die off like the Worst Drunk Stories thread or the Hot Sauce one and then I'm not vibing it for like two weeks or so till I find new threads.

GBS threads have a short but sweet life cycle OP. Your ideas will be safe here we are all too retarded to do anything with them.

M en D

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Tane posted:

i didnt post for like 4 years and now imgay

I was an '04 originally and tried doing this and decided that the allure of being dead gay and irrelevant was too strong and have long since re-lost my soul.

No. I mean my sole. I paid good money for that fish.

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Opinions are like a$$holes....everyone has one....but mines the best!!!
Don't cop this idea, homes.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Foreskin Problems posted:

I don't post because I never have anything to add :ohdear:

If you learn to do i tstylish and cool like me you don't have; to add anything you can just let your fingers post for you.

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
sometimes i write out posts and read it thinking 'meh' and discard it.

i have noticed in real life that ill suggest ideas to acquaintances or co workers and then they do it. i havent heard of anyone really gaining anything from it but i think i should stop

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
one day virgin blood WILL prove to make me more attractive!!

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
I wish people would copy your idea of not posting, op

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
A decade ago you hosed a girl in a wheelchair. If only I posted that first.....

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
if u look at my rap sheet all my bad ideas get posted to the forums

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Your brain begins to slowly die in your mid-twenties. The ability to generate new ideas and learn new things seems to be one of the first things to be compromised. That is probably why you have less good ideas now. I can feel it happening to me too. It fills me with bitter regret for having squandered my youth and a deep pessimism at the thought of future mental decline.

pizza is under bridge
Aug 1, 2003

Double up on the acid. The ideas will flow like a river of intellectual wokeness.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
When I was 16, I had tons of ideas for games and programs Now I’m almost 37, andI can produce builds in Windows , MAC OSX, Linux, Android, and iOS, but I can’t think of a single marketable program. FML

I don’t know what this has to do about posting, but I feel sad. :smith:

RedChesterfield
Nov 18, 2010

"You know you've done enough shit to go to hell."
I've posted every single good idea I've ever had since joining.

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009

Moon Atari posted:

Your brain begins to slowly die in your mid-twenties. The ability to generate new ideas and learn new things seems to be one of the first things to be compromised. That is probably why you have less good ideas now. I can feel it happening to me too. It fills me with bitter regret for having squandered my youth and a deep pessimism at the thought of future mental decline.

I find I am still mentally with it and make it a point to challenge myself so maybe you were always dumb?

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

I posted "what is it like to have friends? Asking for a friend" in the "what is it like to have friends of the oppisite sex" thread and a goon made a whole other thread about it! I am never sharing my ideas again until I GET the money that I deserve for such obvious word play.

Don't be a fool like I was OP, save them genius ideas.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Monetize all ops on SA. Negatively and positively.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

RedChesterfield posted:

I've posted every single good idea I've ever had since joining.

Checks out. Good job, friend.

• Locked thread