Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
hes gonna shine that double edge sword himself

https://twitter.com/FullContactMTWF/status/1052548388430860288?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
lmao

I wish Chael was better at not self-owning midfight because he's infinitely more entertaining than just about anyone in the sport

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries
He is a treasure.

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

he's doing the anchorman "when in rome" bit perfectly

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I would pay good money for a 90 minute comedy special by him.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
people good at promoting fights:

:ortiz:

gregor mcconor

https://twitter.com/FullContactMTWF/status/1053285486024781824?s=19

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

CTE is a motherfucker

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

JaySB posted:

CTE is a motherfucker

Except Tito has improved at speaking in the decades where he has been getting punched in the head.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

CommonShore posted:

Except Tito has improved at speaking in the decades where he has been getting punched in the head.

You have a weird definition of improvement. :)

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Captain Log posted:

You have a weird definition of improvement. :)

Uh he's better to watch and watching him is less bad? Seems pretty bog standard to me!

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

CommonShore posted:

Uh he's better to watch and watching him is less bad? Seems pretty bog standard to me!

Nevermind, I cannot read. :)

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Tito got better at public speaking because he practices six days a week; five days a week he practices three days a week, and one day a week he practices two days of the week. He's been reachin' for those grapes, makin' that cheese and whine.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Tito's a real double edge sword.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Wise Learned Man posted:

Tito got better at public speaking because he practices six days a week; five days a week he practices three days a week, and one day a week he practices two days of the week. He's been reachin' for those grapes, makin' that cheese and whine.

"Good Beaming, Labias and Gendermen, I...uh...Tido Orteez"

pepperchomp
Jan 27, 2007

chomp chomp chomp

Wise Learned Man posted:

Hahahahahahahahaha

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Now 'win only by KO' is a rule I can get behind

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

At this point I'd expect Hong Man to lose to anyone who can walk, without resting, for a solid thirty seconds.

cisneros
Apr 18, 2006

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Now 'win only by KO' is a rule I can get behind

It will go to decision anyway

ccubed
Jul 14, 2016

How's it hanging, brah?

Yi Long
Height 1.76 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)
Weight 73.5 kg (162 lb; 11.57 st)
Division Welterweight, Lightweight

Choi Hong-man
Height 2.18 m (7 ft 2 in)
Weight 150 kg (331 lb; 23 st 9 lb)
Division Super Heavyweight
Reach 224 cm (88.2 in)

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

Captain Log posted:

At this point I'd expect Hong Man to lose to anyone who can walk, without resting, for a solid thirty seconds.

What's been going on with him? I know he had some serious depression issues at one point

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
They will know who we are

Did they flip HMC's image and not realize his tattoos don't read the same way when they're mirrored?

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy
Being 7’ tall is not the best base for MMA.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

hey willie, please help out big james, his brain is wrong

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
well, poo poo :ohdear:

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries
I'm not touching that with a barge pole. I spoke to him after his last fight and he said he gave up before the fight even began and just lost because he didn't want to be there, 6 months later he's now telling me he doesn't want to go out like that and KSW want him to attend their UK shows etc. He's back on his diet. So fight wise and performance wise who knows where he is at, I'm certainly confused.

And yes he's gone all in on this Qanon pedophiles are everywhere poo poo. I'm not going to comment. He feels very strongly about it and whilst I love him as an mma fighter and consider him a friend at this point, I don't think I can help him, although I will if I can.

willie_dee fucked around with this message at 06:10 on Oct 22, 2018

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

James Thompson, a UK bouncer, seems to know a lot about the intimate details of the US legal system.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
James is just a sensitive soul who wants to believe that Trump is going to arrest paedophiles. The alternative to this is that he is a fascist lunatic with nuke codes.

James just wants paedophiles to be in prison and lunatics to not be president. It's a little juvenile to be this wilfully ignorant, but hey, I can sympathise.

Hope you don't die or have a brain anneurism James. Your work removing gypsies is not yet over.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Marching Powder posted:

James is just a sensitive soul who wants to believe that Trump is going to arrest paedophiles. The alternative to this is that he is a fascist lunatic with nuke codes.

James just wants paedophiles to be in prison and lunatics to not be president. It's a little juvenile to be this wilfully ignorant, but hey, I can sympathise.

Hope you don't die or have a brain anneurism James. Your work removing gypsies is not yet over.

It sounds daft but this really is the case, hes a really nice guy.

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

What's Betfair? I'll take his $.

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty

willie_dee posted:

It sounds daft but this really is the case, hes a really nice guy.

Yeah, but his recent political views are...ennnh. I mean, I'd go have a pint with him, but I'm not sure I could get very far without asking him why he thinks Brexit is a good idea, and it'd inevitably go poorly from there.

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

LobsterMobster posted:

hey willie, please help out big james, his brain is wrong

i was bored at work one day and got into a twitter argument with him and he sent me a link to some website that looked like it was from geocities in 1997 and claimed hillary clinton was a witch and doing blood rituals or some poo poo. like he says this will be out in a month but like those qanon guys, something keeps happening last minute and q is biding his time or something. i cant even keep track of what they're saying anymore

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

i was bored at work one day and got into a twitter argument with him and he sent me a link to some website that looked like it was from geocities in 1997 and claimed hillary clinton was a witch and doing blood rituals or some poo poo. like he says this will be out in a month but like those qanon guys, something keeps happening last minute and q is biding his time or something. i cant even keep track of what they're saying anymore

Holy crap, I missed LobsterMobster's initial screencap. What a loving lunatic. My ex produced the walk-out music for one of his fights (the Kimbo one, IIRC), and when I told him this is what James is up to, he just shook his head sadly and asked me to stop talking.

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

Dirt Road Junglist posted:

Holy crap, I missed LobsterMobster's initial screencap. What a loving lunatic. My ex produced the walk-out music for one of his fights (the Kimbo one, IIRC), and when I told him this is what James is up to, he just shook his head sadly and asked me to stop talking.

i was actually going to try to find it but

edit: wait nevermind i found it

http://thesecretteachings.info/the-secret-teachings-11616-clinton-trump-epstein-occult-ritual-connection-pt-2-live-sunday/

https://twitter.com/JColossus/status/805484752790847488

DumbWhiteGuy fucked around with this message at 02:01 on Oct 23, 2018

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Man. I feel bad for ole' JT after reading that. Dude seems to be either off his meds, on the wrong meds, or doing all the drugs.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
Yeah, the guy I really feel for in all this is, uh, James Thompson.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
He's not like it at all in person, and yea, it's a real shame. Mma is a cruel sport.

Demtor
Apr 23, 2008

"...you won't be able to walk, if you're always worried about crushing the ants beneath you..."
So what's going on with Jason "Mayhem" Miller?

https://mmajunkie.com/2018/10/jason-mayhem-miller-faces-four-months-in-prison

"The most recent vandalism allegation adds to other property claims against Miller, who’s been arrested for vandalizing a church and a tattoo shop. That’s on top of charges of resisting arrest, assault, fighting with police officers, and live-tweeting a police standoff."

Too much Mayhem?

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

His mental health issues are sad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mewse
May 2, 2006

Demtor posted:

So what's going on with Jason "Mayhem" Miller?

https://mmajunkie.com/2018/10/jason-mayhem-miller-faces-four-months-in-prison

"The most recent vandalism allegation adds to other property claims against Miller, who’s been arrested for vandalizing a church and a tattoo shop. That’s on top of charges of resisting arrest, assault, fighting with police officers, and live-tweeting a police standoff."

Too much Mayhem?

My understanding is he has real brain problems, and is unable to stop breaking the law despite his fame affording him more than enough opportunities.

He's also beat the poo poo out of multiple girlfriends and his stoned defense while being interviewed was "if I actually wanted to hurt them I would just sink in a rear naked choke and they'd go to sleep"