Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Lynch gaspy first.

##vote cpig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Good riddance, CapitalistPig!

Votecount for Day 4

CapitalistPig (7): EccoRaven, Asphyxious, EccoRaven, Anomalous Amalgam, EccoRaven, Dancer, A Sometimes Food, b-minus1, CapitalistPig
EccoRaven (0): CapitalistPig, EccoRaven, CapitalistPig, EccoRaven
Asphyxious (0): CapitalistPig, b-minus1, b-minus1, CapitalistPig

Not Voting (5): Hal Incandenza, hambeet, imgay, jimmydalad, willie_dee

With 12 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is October 21st, 2018 at 10 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 21 hours, 48 minutes.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Just got home. Give me a few minutes and I’ll post the flip.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

CapitalistPig, Jonathan Levinson (Town 3-Shot Hider), was lunched Day 4!

It is now Night 4. Please send me your night actions. Thread will re-open once I've received all night actions or 24 hours has elapsed, whichever occurs first.

No lurker guns will be active for day 5! I wasn't going to hand any out because I wasn't here to give a warning (and the day ended way before the 12 hour mark regardless), but despite that everyone hit the 10 post limit! Nice going!

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

hambeet, Principal Snyder (Vanilla Town), was found dead at the start of Day 5.

Day 5 has begun.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

Not Voting (10): A Sometimes Food, Anomalous Amalgam, Asphyxious, b-minus1, Dancer, EccoRaven, Hal Incandenza, imgay, jimmydalad, willie_dee

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is October 23rd, 2018 at 11 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 2 days, 1 hour.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
##vote ecco easy scum kill day

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.
THAT is a genuine surprise to me. I would have put money on Beet being scum this game.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

imgay posted:

##vote ecco easy scum kill day

Can you outline why for me please.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
cpig was town, what other argument you need

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

imgay posted:

cpig was town, what other argument you need

cpig thought ecco was town.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
trhey can't both be town

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

Asphyxious posted:

THAT is a genuine surprise to me. I would have put money on Beet being scum this game.

Lmao

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

willie_dee posted:

cpig thought ecco was town.

Irrelevant.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

imgay posted:

trhey can't both be town

Why not

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
its an open and shut case

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
It’s time for everyone to full claim.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i full claimed like day 1

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

b-minus1 posted:

I agree, but I am not experienced enough to make that decision, if other people agree, I will do.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
there's no reason to massclaim.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

##vote BMinus

Okay all my other takes have been garbage but THIS ONE I got a good feeling about

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Asphyxious posted:

##vote BMinus

Okay all my other takes have been garbage but THIS ONE I got a good feeling about

loving lol

There’s a reason that your takes are garbage.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

b-minus1 posted:

loving lol

There’s a reason that your takes are garbage.

I’m having a bad game, evidently. Happens to the best of us.

Which is me.

The best.

But not this game.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Im gonna pretend for a second that gaspy is town. If that’s true, then I’m prolly not gonna vote anyone except AA, Dancer or imgay.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

b-minus1 posted:

Im gonna pretend for a second that gaspy is town. If that’s true, then I’m prolly not gonna vote anyone except AA, Dancer or imgay.

I’d probs vote AA out of those

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

My face when others are unable to appreciate the :kazooieass:

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
Yeah, I’m probably gonna be perma roleblocked from now on. Tried to investigate ASF to no avail. Cpig did say we should vote Gaspy when he was lynched yesterday. We could go after him.

Dancer
May 23, 2011

b-minus1 posted:

lol

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

b-minus1 posted:

AA already giving me scum pings
Early shade without specific example or concrete conviction. You started your smear of my play early. An easy push in your mind?

b-minus1 posted:

Everything is starting to make sense. Imgay, AA, AS scum team.
Did you just associate anyone you disagreed with, with me? It's funny because you seemed to be tossing real shade, but only joke associating imgay and soda?

b-minus1 posted:

Ok that settles it. We arent lynching dancer or ecco today
That's fair at this point, a few people took this stance, but I don't see why you had to fake a vote on Pig as your next follow up a full IRL day later while loosely expressing "agreement" with other suspicion. It's strange that you need to get a reaction out of pig with all that happened in between then and the last time you posted, including Pig being fairly active.

b-minus1 posted:

##vote cpig

b-minus1 posted:

I just wanted to see his reaction haha
You have a brief swath of null interactions following this with an exception:

b-minus1 posted:

Lmao at all of this.

My guess is that one of the three cop claims is a scum role cop. Next guess is town have an insane cop.

I can sort of see why cpig pulled his gambit. I was actually expecting to be called out for not voting near deadline but I didn’t expect him to do that haha
Toal looks sus af right now but I admit I’m a little biased because AS was one of my top scum reads yesterday. Seems risky to try to clear a scumbud this early in the game
Out of the 3 cop claims I believe jimmy the most. But no need to rush

Btw here’s my claim. Ready: Jenny Calendar, VANILLA TOWN. Lol

Also. My role pm doesn’t explicitly state it. But based on some of the wording I wouldn’t be surprised if there are 3Ps in this game. Was gonna mention this yesterday but decided against it
Again, I reiterate that my role PM reads fairly standard and I am actually VANILLA TOWN so you alluding to some extra text in your wincon about 3Ps is fairly curious.

b-minus1 posted:

If you’re really town cop I think you’ll be fine
Stating the obvious, and this is probably one of the first times you assert this conditional on someone's alignment like you're giving the benefit of doubt

b-minus1 posted:

I was around near deadline and decided against voting ecco. Hal even called me out for my cpig vote.
Defending your bad "reaction" vote by citing other players called you out for it is not actually a defense. It's more indignant than anything. "I made this questionable vote. So what? Yeah, someone else said it was bad. :colbert:"

b-minus1 posted:

##vote Atomic Soda
Your post history up to this point only has very little in the way of casing AS aside from your early d1 suspicions. That you make yet another unexplained vote here is curious.

b-minus1 posted:

I’m pretty sure this is AA’s scum game
Then you make this post. How long does it take you to actually vote me though? Oh wait, despite making several more posts about how I'm scum, and have kept this tunnel all game, you haven't voted me once because you're trying to create some connection between us when you inevitably flip as scum.

Like if you're certain I'm scum, and it's my scum game, why vote Soda and then Pig again?

You're faking cases and opinions.

##vote Bee

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

b-minus1 posted:

Another, "MAYBE YOU ARE TOWN, THIS IS HYPOTHETICAL"

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Sorry bud you know my scum game better than anyone, and this isn’t it.

I don’t understand why anyone would be against fullclaiming. Well I get why scum are opposed to claiming. We are probably a day away from mylo, why not claim now? AA and dancer are scum, that much is obvious. But everyone else should strongly consider claiming

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
In fact, I’ll ##vote dancer

Dancer
May 23, 2011

b-minus1 posted:

I don’t understand why anyone would be against fullclaiming. Well I get why scum are opposed to claiming. We are probably a day away from mylo, why not claim now? AA and dancer are scum, that much is obvious. But everyone else should strongly consider claiming

I'm just posting this to find and quote at you in post-game. Short of being at like -2, I will not claim today. I have my reasons.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

b-minus1 posted:

Are you calling me scum and voting other players on purpose lol.

You've called me scum the whole game and not voted me once. why is that?

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
hmmmmm.

actually I am going to need a fullclaim from the following players:

- imgay
- Willie

in that order.

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

I’m a bit peeved by how Dancer was trying to shade me as guilty yesterday, though I feel like I’m treading on OMGYS or whatever it’s called. Honestly, B- going full on “vote ecco” is really skeeving me off because at least Ecco provided solid reasoning for her vote for Cpig. I’m more suspicious of people like ASF and Gaspy, especially the latter consider how strong they went in on Cpig yesterday.

Just a note, if we mislynch tonight, we are getting dangerously close to a LYLO or MYLO considering that there probably is 3 Mafia members left. So I feel like we should only be voting if we feel certain that they are suspicious.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

jimmydalad posted:

Just a note, if we mislynch tonight, we are getting dangerously close to a LYLO or MYLO considering that there probably is 3 Mafia members left. So I feel like we should only be voting if we feel certain that they are suspicious.

I agree, which is why I think cards on the table time mass claim would be good, but im happy to be corrected.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

EccoRaven posted:

hmmmmm.

actually I am going to need a fullclaim from the following players:

- imgay
- Willie

in that order.

I don't know why but it makes me feel a bit uneasy claiming when other people aren't, like im just setting myself up for being the night kill target. I am happy to claim first but I would want others to after me.

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

willie_dee posted:

I don't know why but it makes me feel a bit uneasy claiming when other people aren't, like im just setting myself up for being the night kill target. I am happy to claim first but I would want others to after me.

I mean, unless you are like doctor or something, there shouldn’t be a major reason why you’d by killed over like myself or Ecco for example. The fact that Ecco is still alive even though she’s been a major voice for Town has me suspicious. I’m surprised Hambeet was the kill last night over her, but then again he was the biggest voice in supporting Cpig alongside myself. Maybe those who were the most suspicious of Cpig should be looked at?

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

willie_dee posted:

I agree, which is why I think cards on the table time mass claim would be good, but im happy to be corrected.

a massclaim is unnecessary.

willie_dee posted:

you only have to claim after imgay, don't worry. there's a thing I want to see and it requires your compliance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

EccoRaven posted:

you only have to claim after imgay, don't worry. there's a thing I want to see and it requires your compliance.

I am up for this if you think you are on to something.

• Locked thread