Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Martian posted:

Did you press the 'next page' button?

Yeah the gardener comes in. Is there a pun I'm missing or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Martian
May 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Krankenstyle posted:

Yeah the gardener comes in. Is there a pun I'm missing or something?

No, I don't mind if you don't like it, it's just that a lot of people don't notice Oglaf's next page button.

Well, I didn't for a while at least.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Ya, I did for a while too.

I think it's the first oglaf that I just plain don't get. It's a cute little story but there's no punchline. I just want to understand it :(

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

Same, I'm usually a huge fan of Oglaf but I just don't really get this one. It's no Fountain of Doubt.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

sometimes you just want to draw people getting freaky in new and intriguing ways.

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

Aramoro posted:

Same, I'm usually a huge fan of Oglaf but I just don't really get this one. It's no Fountain of Doubt.

Or is it? :thunk:

Hippie Hedgehog
Feb 19, 2007

Ever cuddled a hedgehog?

Krankenstyle posted:

Ya, I did for a while too.

I think it's the first oglaf that I just plain don't get. It's a cute little story but there's no punchline. I just want to understand it :(

Maybe the punchline is coming in the next week's strip? I don't know, I can't read Oglaf at work so they might have posted a new storyline already and I'm being stupid.

Oglaf, to me, stands out because it seems like the only comic strip with the ambition to make sex jokes without being sexist, furry, or otherwise creepy. (If anyone has other examples, this is the time to post them.)

One of my favorite story lines is the one with the crappy doctor and the milking table. Many good punchlines to be had.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

I genuinely can't figure out why these dumb-rear end "gotchas" blew up again over the last few months and I cannot wait until they go away again. They're anti-clever, annihilating intelligent conversation wherever they show up.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Besesoth posted:

I genuinely can't figure out why these dumb-rear end "gotchas" blew up again over the last few months and I cannot wait until they go away again. They're anti-clever, annihilating intelligent conversation wherever they show up.

ligma balls

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Besesoth posted:

That's hillarious Greg!

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Besesoth posted:

Nothing, sup with you?

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

That guy definitely falls for those all the time and gets embarrassed at work on the reg

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Besesoth posted:

Sugondese nuts!!!

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:

Besesoth posted:

Do you have an eatma or something

Legin Noslen
Sep 9, 2004
Fortified with Rhiboflavin

Besesoth posted:

You are correct and the six posters in between us are dickless shitlickers.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Lol at all the goons that got mercilessly owned in middle school coming out of the woodwork to impotently rage that they didn't know what a henway was.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Besesoth posted:

There was never any intelligent conversation going on in places where these show up.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Legin Noslen posted:

saw con deez nuts

Arrhythmia posted:

Lol at all the goons that got mercilessly owned in middle school coming out of the woodwork to impotently rage that they didn't know what a henway was.
also this

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Besesoth posted:

Sir, this is a McLigma drive balls.

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Legin Noslen posted:

an excellent defense of intelligent conversation, you're quite the dilitior

RJWaters2
Dec 16, 2011

It was not not not so great

Besesoth posted:

Hey, did you listen to those CDs?

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

Legin Noslen posted:

I have a feeling there's a 1:1 correspondence between ligma likers and the people who are still amused by loss edits.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

oglaf is good but it aint no Achewood.

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

Strudel Man posted:

I have a feeling there's a 1:1 correspondence between ligma likers and the people who are still amused by loss edits.

I hate ligma etc all and love loss edits. So you're wrong.

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

Slimy Hog posted:

I hate ligma etc all and love loss edits. So you're wrong.
Rats. It's always tempting to suppose that the people who like things you find tiresome are all a single mass.

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

Biplane posted:

oglaf is good but it aint no MMO.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Seems a lot of people in here don't understand the sheer feeling of victory you have when someone responds "what's BOFA?"

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

Biplane posted:

what's Achewood

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Push El Burrito posted:

Seems a lot of people in here don't understand the sheer feeling of victory you have when someone responds "what's BOFA?"

I vaguely remember it, but it's been a long time since elementary school so my memory of it is pretty faded.

I'll never forget the way your mom looks naked, though.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Oglaf is funny whenever someone links it from somewhere else, but not funny if you try to read through it yourself. Like some sort of quantum gently caress comic that is only funny until observed.

Nuclear War
Nov 7, 2012

You're a pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty girl
Achewood is good but it aint no Moon Over June

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Biplane posted:

butt, you repeat yourself

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Nuclear War posted:

Achewood is good but it aint no Moon Over June

What's Moon Over June?

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

I'm going to post a comic I like, from Achewood

Also for the life of me I can't find the "suckin dick bought this van" comic, which always makes me laugh

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.

Zelder posted:

I'm going to post a comic I like, from Achewood

Also for the life of me I can't find the "suckin dick bought this van" comic, which always makes me laugh

That resigned second "yeah" always gets me.

Geomancing
Jan 8, 2004

I am not an egghead. I am well-read.

Push El Burrito posted:

Oh that's the latest Warcraft Expansion, Battle Of For Azeroth. It's not very good.

Brewmaster
Dec 10, 2007

Hi! I'm awkward.
If you could do drugs with anyone in MMO who would it be? I don't know if there's any good answer but I feel like WWJ would be a riot, as long as you're ok with excessive nudity.

Content unrelated.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Don't speak its name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Here's another Achewood, that I like. Achewood is probably my favorite webcomic.