Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

fordham posted:

Made a stop last night, picked up some essentials (chips, organic lemonade, thermal pants, chicken).

Also got a bottle of 20 year Kirkland Single Malt Scotch. Hope it's good, it's a gift for a friend's birthday.

Here's our lame soda machine with no caffeine free soda:

Hot dogs are also caffeine free

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.
Went to look for the big buckets of Lego for kids for xmas but they didn't have any. I did get a dog and Acai bowl for lunch tho.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

Hot dogs are also caffeine free
In the spirit of Halloween order 5 hot dogs and sink your fangs into them, draining them of their juices

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
Just ask for a glass of the water they're cooked in.

naem
May 29, 2011

:stare: a dog-pire

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

naem posted:

:stare: a dog-pire
Kirkylvania

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

a hole-y ghost posted:

In the spirit of Halloween order 5 hot dogs and sink your fangs into them, draining them of their juices

do I have to bite them? can't i just suck them normally

skoolmunkee
Jun 27, 2004

Tell your friends we're coming for them

Bought a pink small size Sherpa throw today for the sofa.

So cozy

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know
The Yanceys habanero jalapeno cheese is loving ridiculously good, holy poo poo.

Bloodplay it again
Aug 25, 2003

Oh, Dee, you card. :-*
My local 'co has Xbox One S systems on clearance with 2 controllers and 3 months of the Game Pass for $199 or Xbox One X on clearance for $399. Pbuc

skoolmunkee
Jun 27, 2004

Tell your friends we're coming for them

I am on the sofa playing PS4 under my Sherpa throw.

My dog just came over, pulled the Sherpa throw off of me, fluffed it up into a pile on the rug, and curled up in it.

Need more Sherpa throws

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Got my sherpa and Red Dead and a week off. If you're not playing Red Dead under a sherpa are you even playing it at all

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

skoolmunkee posted:

I am on the sofa playing PS4 under my Sherpa throw.

My dog just came over, pulled the Sherpa throw off of me, fluffed it up into a pile on the rug, and curled up in it.

Need more Sherpa throws

Should have bought ther dog a bed at costco.

StevoMcQueen
Dec 29, 2007
I had only visited Costco once before, on Christmas eve in Seoul after a 12 hour flight to get everything needed for some kind of Christmas dinner the following day. While the prices seemed good, the mass of people filling the aisles made it an absolute hell, and I vowed never to return.

But after reading this thread, I decided to give it another shot. So, yesterday the wife and I once again visited the same Costco, wandered the slightly less crowded aisles, found the sherpa throw (but didn't get one because of limited luggage space and my aversion to heat), though did pick up a couple of fleece lined flannel shirt/jackets and a bunch of stationary and snacks.

Had the fabled hot dog/drink combo for 2000₩ ($1.76). It was good. We'd had lunch prior to going, so didn't get to try the bakes.

A+ would visit again. Pbuc

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

uli2000
Feb 23, 2015

FogHelmut posted:

Whole house fan is on my list. Does Costco sell these?

That one is in a Costco, not sure if they sell them or not but pretty sure they get them here

uli2000 fucked around with this message at 18:11 on Oct 28, 2018

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know

durrneez posted:

Same but i found a way around the weather!! I have the fans blasting at night to make the house cold.

Hi guys I have no idea how temperature works so my idea of making the house "cold" is moving the air around a lot and making everyone's sinuses a massive dried out wreck, because I'm smart

uli2000 posted:

That one is in a Costco, not sure if they sell them or not but pretty sure they get them here

You're weird

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

uli2000 posted:

oh honey

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

just picked up some halloween candy and a sherpa throw and refreshed my sock/underwear wardrobe for the next couple of years

pbuc

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose
Got 1.75 L of 12 year scotch for $40. Pbuc

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
I want one of those air curtain things

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

Schmeichy posted:

Got 1.75 L of 12 year scotch for $40. Pbuc

i wish costco in PA could sell alcohol

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

I passed on those big packs of candy bars today and now I regret it.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

Taima posted:

The Yanceys habanero jalapeno cheese is loving ridiculously good, holy poo poo.

Hell yeah! I need to eat more cheese, now.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
Just received the holiday sales mailer.

Gonna be spending a lot of money in November-December.

PBUC.

RoboBoogie
Sep 18, 2008

jerry seinfel posted:

i wish costco in PA could sell alcohol

That and trader joes.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

40 bottles of Kirkland purified water for $3. Return each bottle for $0.05. Real cost $1 for 40 bottles.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

I want one of those air curtain things

i love those

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Bought the flannel. Will post back when I find time to do yard winterization with it on later this week.

I'd wear it to work but eh it's hot enough with lab coat on.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
my bag of frozen broccoli florets is getting low. probably gonna buy 2 bags considering how much im eating these days. pretty much every dinner.

anyways, Costco, its good. PBUC.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

I had to drive up 7000 vertical feet to Big Bear to get to a temperature where I could use my flannel. It's been upper 80s at my house the past several days.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

FogHelmut posted:

I had to drive up 7000 vertical feet to Big Bear to get to a temperature where I could use my flannel. It's been upper 80s at my house the past several days.

Did you get the thangs you doin did?

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
It was cold for a week, now it's hot again. My sherpa blanket demands a temp drop.

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

Waiting for the new sales to start in Wednesday which is too bad because there are some staples that we are running low on

We will persist, and be ushered into glorious savings on Wednesday

But I'm out of eggs :(

Dont Touch ME
Apr 1, 2018

Costco has really cheap generic sudafed that i occasionally combine with energy drinks as a lovely makeshift adhd med.

Every time I buy a pack, the pharmacist always reminds me about the maximum amount with a wink and a smile. I get the feeling he thinks Im cooking meth with it. Honestly it would be a more economical solution, but Im just not too confident about the whole comitting felonies willy nilly thing my guy.

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
What's the deal with the business centers? I live in the mid-Atlantic (VA) and can't seem to get any of their stuff. From time to time there's dumb stuff like cleaning products I want to purchase from them but they don't carry on Costco.com any more.

They have products in the business center but there are no ZIP codes I know that seem eligible... is it just local delivery?

e:
looks like they don't have any near me so far and they only deliver within the metro area.
pre:
    Phoenix, AZ
    Burbank, CA
    Commerce, CA
    Hawthorne, CA
    Hayward, CA
    San Diego, CA
    South San Francisco, CA
    Westminster, CA
    Denver, CO
    Orlando, FL
    Morrow, GA
    Bedford Park, IL
    Minneapolis, MN
    Hackensack, NJ
    Las Vegas, NV
    Salt Lake City, UT
    Fife, WA
    Lynnwood, WA

Hed fucked around with this message at 20:42 on Oct 29, 2018

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

In the flyer this week they have $2 off two enormous containers of their broccoli cheddar soup and it is goddamned delicious and was like $7 bucks.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Been using the Kirkland "Environmentally Responsible" dish soap. I don't know if it is or not, but I do know I use maybe half as much per usage than name-brand "Dawn." Stays super sudsy, to the end.

Leonard declares it to be a "Buy."

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

GORDON posted:

Been using the Kirkland "Environmentally Responsible" dish soap. I don't know if it is or not, but I do know I use maybe half as much per usage than name-brand "Dawn." Stays super sudsy, to the end.

Leonard declares it to be a "Buy."

I just use DR BRONNERS MAGIC EIGHTEEN-IN-ONE PURE CASTILE PEPPERMINT HEMP SOAP for my dishwashing duties. It also works great in pump dispensers if you dilute it.

Costco used to sell two-packs but I havent seen them lately.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

Chinatown posted:

I just use DR BRONNERS MAGIC EIGHTEEN-IN-ONE PURE CASTILE PEPPERMINT HEMP SOAP for my dishwashing duties. It also works great in pump dispensers if you dilute it.

Costco used to sell two-packs but I havent seen them lately.

Have you ever read all the crazy poo poo on the label?