Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.
Cracker Barrel is southern food for people who don't know anything about southern food or flavor.

But Betsy is cool and I'm glad she has a niche in the guest star on TV rotation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Nick sincerely saying "I think the sampler is a fine entry if you're looking to getting into Cracker Barrel" was very funny.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

the credits on imdb match up. five episodes season 1, eight season 2, then nine out of 12 in season 3. plus number four in billing.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
As Hayes Davenport pointed out on twitter they somehow claim that 200k is middle class in LA which is a insane lie.

https://twitter.com/hayesdavenport/status/1055681156698370048?s=21

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Regardless of how you feel about Betsy (I think she's rad), this episode's Hot or Not segment where Nick is clearly on the verge of throwing up is not to be missed.

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

I'd love for Mitch and Wiger to go on Hot Ones on youtube. It would be incredible.

Unmature
May 9, 2008
Betsy Sodaro rules, get the gently caress outta here

Naylenas
Sep 11, 2003

I was out of my head so it was out of my hands

Recognized Betsy in a random episode of Adam Ruins Everything*, just from voice alone.

*The housing episode. Great show, by the way.

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007
I've got to add my agreement that Betsy is great

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
I've got to add my agreement that Betsy's voice is incredibly unpleasant.

Unmature
May 9, 2008

Gargamel Gibson posted:

You HAVE to say that? About a real person?

cams
Mar 28, 2003

he's just GOT to

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014

Unmature posted:

You HAVE to say that? About a real person?

Gasp, someone criticized... A REAL PERSON!

Gargamel Gibson fucked around with this message at 22:55 on Oct 28, 2018

the Insane Piano
Feb 10, 2011
Obviously no one is against criticism of any kind, but besides being kind of mean, who cares if you don't like someone's voice? Absolutely no one is interested in that information. Keep it to yourself!

Unmature
May 9, 2008

Gargamel Gibson posted:

Gasp, someone criticized... A REAL PERSON!

What part of that is criticism? Your internet edgelord sexist bullshit insults aren't criticism.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Gargamel Gibson posted:

*mitch voice* what the gently caress?!?

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

caligulamprey posted:

Regardless of how you feel about Betsy (I think she's rad), this episode's Hot or Not segment where Nick is clearly on the verge of throwing up is not to be missed.

It is loving insane that they so casually jumped into "Hey let's eat 5 things in a row made with the hottest peppers in the world in the span of about 5 minutes" for a Hot or Not.

Like...that alone could've easily been a Double.

Quixotic1
Jul 25, 2007

JethroMcB posted:

It is loving insane that they so casually jumped into "Hey let's eat 5 things in a row made with the hottest peppers in the world in the span of about 5 minutes" for a Hot or Not.

Like...that alone could've easily been a Double.

I so wished they had filmed that, Nick seems like a guy that gets red very easily.

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
I don't know what's more insane, Scientology as a religion or that they charged $20 per person for an after church brunch.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Not really a big Kevin Pollack guy but the level of discomfort I imagine Mitch experiences doing his intros in front of him makes this the most anticipated ep of the year for me.

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Not really a big Kevin Pollack guy but the level of discomfort I imagine Mitch experiences doing his intros in front of him makes this the most anticipated ep of the year for me.

Woah I’m totally down for this. Kevin Pollack seems like a dude who would thoroughly not get the show and make things very awkward for the boys

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

It was an overly restrained episode but goddamn, thumbs up to Kevin Pollack for being gracious because when they brought up the idea of First Impressions I wanted to hide under a rock.

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011
Yeah I stand totally corrected. He was totally into the whole show and all the dumb poo poo they do so credit goes to him

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

Grimey Drawer
It sounds like maybe his wife is there too?

I can only imagine how nervous Mitch was to host this podcast in his apartment with Kevin Pollack.

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

Popete posted:

It sounds like maybe his wife is there too?

His fianceé, who seems to be roughly 25 years younger than him.

I'm sure Kevin Pollak will be stoked that they misspelled his name.

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Also Wigers fear of heights because of the sensation that you want to jump has a name. The High Place Phenomenon is a thing and doesn't necessarily mean you're suicidal. I get the same sensation when high up or near a cliff.

Piquai Souban
Mar 21, 2007

Manque du respect: toujours.
Triple bas cinq: toujours.
Exciting that they are coming to Canada, baffled on how they arrived at a single date in Saskatoon in the winter. Harvey's? Tim Horton's? A&W?

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

Grimey Drawer
It has to be Tim Hortons

JARATE CURES SPIES
Mar 25, 2013

Dr.Radical posted:

That pic reminds me. A bit ago I had an interaction with Mitch on Instagram that I can only describe as everything I wanted it to be:

E: nevermind. Fixed it

This loving killed me, I can hear it in his voice perfectly. I always really liked Mitch for voicing my toxoplasmosis-riddled adoration for cats so fervently and aggressively. The love he has for Wolly and Irma reminds me of just how much I grew to appreciate my first cat. :3:

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Which episode does Nick talk about Big Night having possibly his favorite ending of any movie, Mitch says he's surprised that it isn't Happiness, and Nick responds with a disgusted description of that scene where he emphasizes the word "loads" like four times? That's an all-time great Doughboys moment.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

i wonder if kevin pollak ever gets tired of answering questions about the famous people he's interacted with

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

I just wish Mitch had asked him about working on End of Days. There must have been some hilarity on that drat set.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLL9loSujsg

PantsOptional
Dec 27, 2012

All I wanna do is make you bounce
Oh gently caress, that durian candy. That's gonna be horrifying.

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

PantsOptional posted:

Oh gently caress, that durian candy. That's gonna be horrifying.

durian tastes great, if its not the fresh fruit then the smell isn't bad either, just gotta make sure to wash your hands with soap after

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

I don't know who this Ike guy is, but he has very strong opinions on potatoes.

Also: California burritos are the best and I have no idea how they haven't become a thing everywhere. Stoners all over the globe should have figured out to stuff french fries into burritos a solid 50 years ago.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
People who have a strong preference for ketchup brands are generally pains in the rear end when it comes to food.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

A quick trigger warning for Canadians that listen to doughboys, this episode has some very hot takes about beloved Canadian foods.

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
Ike's liquorice hot take was very upsetting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.

Drunkboxer posted:

People who have a strong preference for ketchup brands are generally pains in the rear end when it comes to food.

Just buy Heinz. It’s better than everything