Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

https://www.wwe.com/article/superstars-who-served-military

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

quote:

Third-generation WWE Superstar Randy Orton is one of the most accomplished competitors in modern WWE history. The youngest World Heavyweight Champion in WWE history, Orton accomplished more before he was 25 than most Superstars do in their entire careers.

Before Orton followed in the footsteps of his father “Cowboy” Bob Orton and his grandfather, Bob Orton Sr., however, The Viper enlisted in the U.S. Marine Corps. Orton did not adapt well to military life and left the service a year later. It did not take him long to find his calling and surpass the legacies of both his father and grandfather in becoming WWE’s Apex Predator.

Bad conduct discharge = "did not adapt well."

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Doesn't Hero have friends though

Nobody likes Cass even the guy who teamed with him for years

Friends, and more talent and savvy for the business in his left pinkie toe than Cass will ever find in his life.

Fat Hero is gooood.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Liquid Communism posted:

Friends, and more talent and savvy for the business in his left pinkie toe than Cass will ever find in his life.

Fat Hero is gooood.

We don't need another fat Hero.
We don't need to know the way home.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Internet today is saying Alexa has multiple concussions and might be out a while.

Someone check on Gonzo please.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
Thank you to all the brave men and women who served during the great Monday Night War.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

rovert posted:

Cass Is Awesome

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

You can't teach that

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Mr. Carlisle posted:

You can't eat that

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

CarlCX posted:

Bull Dempsey was almost successful as the ersatz Samoa Joe NXT made him because they couldn't get the real thing, and then the moment they actually signed Joe they just took the biggest, least necessary poo poo in the world on Dempsey with the "I'm fat and I suck" gimmick and I'm pretty sure they had Joe squash him like three or four times in a row on his way out of the company just to make sure nobody missed the point.
bull was pretty much one of the worst workers they had on TV, which was a much lower bar in 2014 than it is today

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Looks like it ended up being Cass who is S-A-W-F-T

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

some serious child bearing hips

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

My name is Big rear end and I'm shaped like a pineapple and

YOU CAN'T TEACH THAT

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.
Can't even get fat right.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
How does Alexa have multiple concussions, she barely takes any bumps

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Low Desert Punk posted:

She's been in the ring with Nia Jax. And tossed around recklessly by Ronda.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

so can anyone confirm if Big rear end is glazing himself in preparation for Thanksgiving or if he's just that sweaty

"My name is Big rear end, and I have a crispy and flavorful exterior with tender, juicy meat inside AND YOU CAN'T TEACH THAT

the fresh, piping-hot stuffing was prepared separately for food safety reasons and it's S-A-W-F-T SAAAAAAAAWWWFT"

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Doesn't Hero have friends though

Nobody likes Cass even the guy who teamed with him for years

Hero also has talent, which Cass also lacks

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Aphrodite posted:

Internet today is saying Alexa has multiple concussions and might be out a while.

Someone check on Gonzo please.

That's lovely news, hell it's lovely news for any wrestler (or person, for that matter) but as a genuine fan of Alexa's character work, I hope they can find enough on-screen stuff for her to do. She's too much fun to watch and too good on the mic to just leave her on the shelf... not that I think a happy life with puppies and a piggy and visits from Buddy Murphy is a bad thing. I know they're planning on using her as an authority figure of some sort so that's a start, but that puts us back in the situation of a Heel Woman Authority That Cannot Face Comeuppance and that poo poo sucks regardless of who does it.

I don't know if she has any interest in an acting career but now might be a good time to explore that option. Even if it turns out she can only play characters like her on-screen persona, she could definitely find work in those roles.

motherbox
Jul 19, 2013

rovert posted:

Cass Is Awesome

The dude got dumped by his girlfriend, hosed himself out of a dream job, and is now whoring himself out in school gymnasiums instead of finishing up med school. I dunno if I'm gonna begrudge him a few extra pounds. From all accounts he was a huge rear end in a top hat and rightfully got put in his place, but I'm kinda hoping he learns his lesson, gets his poo poo together, and gets another shot.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

another shot at WWE? There are a lot of things you can do to be successful

motherbox
Jul 19, 2013

Cavauro posted:

another shot at WWE? There are a lot of things you can do to be successful

Right. Like be a doctor, which Cass consciously rejected in favor of the WWE.

I'm not saying his tragedy is the epitome of human suffering, but he seems like a somewhat repentant shithead (as opposed to Enzo). He's not the one who made the decision to package himself as the most generic and uninspiring heel in the world; he could have done better with what he was given, but he could have done a hell of a lot more with an effective tag team push. Not disagreeing with anyone who says he was a C-grade talent and the company really isn't missing much without him, but I do feel for him a bit.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Evil is in your heart

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP
Cass came back from injury absolutely shredded so he might just not be taking steroids anymore.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Cass could have become a doctor?...Why spend your time in the WWE, then?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

DarkstarIV posted:

She's been in the ring with Nia Jax. And tossed around recklessly by Ronda.

Her September schedule went from tag matches against Sasha Banks to singles matches against Ronda Rousey, and then throwing Nia in there.

That's going to mess anyone up.

Strawberry Panda posted:

Cass came back from injury absolutely shredded so he might just not be taking steroids anymore.

You remember wrong.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Strawberry Panda posted:

Cass came back from injury absolutely shredded

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Please don't post screenshots from your bootleg theater copy of The Last Jedi :mad:

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Strawberry Panda posted:

shredded like a costco bag of parmesan cheese

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

I mean, there's visibly distinct pecs, and some abs. But he looks like 2010 Jinder Mahal, not 2017 Jinder Mahal.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I concede this looks shredded compared to his current state

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 31 days!

His torso looking all :-/

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Sydney Bottocks posted:

It looks like Homer Simpsons face

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Low Desert Punk posted:

Her 3 main opponents for the last year have been Sasha, Rousey, and Nia Jax

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Wider range of emotion than Corbin's belly

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

TV Zombie posted:

Cass could have become a doctor?...Why spend your time in the WWE, then?

Do we mean "actually could have become a doctor" or "I could have been a doctor!!", because there's quite a bit of difference there.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

"Shredded" Wisconsin cheese

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Larry Steve is in the enclosed pool area

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

I love this sub and visit daily, multiple times. There were a couple of Big Cass images in different threads today that had some of the most embarrassing comments I've read in a while.
The dude lost his dream job (rightly so from what we have read but we have also seen him admit to his mistakes.) His relationship with Carmella ended a few months prior also.
Because of this, it's open season to say what we like about his appearance? The dude is likely depressed about his situation. I couldn't even begin to imagine how his day has been having most likely been tagged in endless photos of him on Twitter or wherever. He may not be on SA but from what I read earlier, I'm happy he isn't.
Sort it or guys.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

It’s okay to make fun of people whose actual job is looking good imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Turn off youre monitor

• Locked thread