Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

ethanol posted:

My total post count is 20,000 for the entire forums tho

I did the math and literally more than half of all 20,000 of your posts on the forum are in the xbox sucks thread. You need to be euthanized lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

ethanol posted:

I also bought two Xbox one s’s and an og bone

Goddamn, you’re worse than me with PS4’s and I don’t say that lightly.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Mr. Sophistication posted:

I did the math and literally more than half of all 20,000 of your posts on the forum are in the xbox sucks thread. You need to be euthanized lol

Yeah well the Xbox really sucks

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

ethanol posted:

Speaking of, when is XBL gonna unfuck itself? Been hosed for a while now.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

Mr. Sophistication posted:

Lol yeah. Honestly probably have his family and all relatives sterilized via chemical castrations too just to prevent any of the DNA that made
A brain so broken like that from happening again.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

The Xbox one is physically large and can hold a lot of posts *slaps hand on Xbox* this baby has the wrong ram

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ethanol posted:

ethanol posted:

The Xbox one is physically large and can hold a lot of posts *slaps hand on Xbox* this baby has the wrong ram

hopefully this is in your future soon

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

ethanol posted:

TFW your so broke brained you can't even get the format right on your retarded meme posts

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Xbox keeps winning

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Stays winning

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
And that's in the "stay of execution" sense where it actually means it's never done that ever.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Dang I can’t get them memes

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

ethanol posted:

If I hated Xbox, why would I own an Xbox one x

ethanol posted:

I also bought two Xbox one s’s and an og bone

ethanol posted:

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Games? Eh hardly play them these days. Now posting about a console I dont play games on? I can do that every day of my life for eight years, going as far as to post in multiple xbox threads when one isnt moving fast enough for my tastes. I definitely have an opinion worth hearing with these credentials.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

I’m playing rdr2 on xbonx, or at least I do when it lets me through the horrible ui lmao

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Xbox : a different error code every night , the all in one console

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Best new issue The instant sign on option for my Xbox one x makes it not sign in ever again. Microsoft is investigating as of 2014

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
I can only play Skate 3 on the xbone which means it's the best console by default but it still sucks pretty bad at anything besides playing xbox360 games.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

ethanol posted:

I’m playing rdr2 on xbonx, or at least I do when it lets me through the horrible ui lmao

Good lord dude.

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I can only play Skate 3 on the xbone which means it's the best console by default but it still sucks pretty bad at anything besides playing xbox360 games.

Now let us play the superior Skate 2

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ethanol posted:

Xbox : a different error code every night , the all in one console

You are a perfect case study for eugenics

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
:whitewater:

even skate 1 is better than 2

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
it was also better than skate 3 until they added the DIY park to 3

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

That’s what I say to error code 0x80070bfa

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

Intel&Sebastian posted:

:whitewater:

even skate 1 is better than 2

Whoa, that's a weird opinion. :shrug:

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

ethanol posted:

That’s what I say to error code 0x80070bfa

did you try “pressing and holding the power button for 10 seconds”

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

DrNutt posted:

Whoa, that's a weird opinion. :shrug:

They're all good but 1 has a fantastic map and the physics are more procedural and weighty, which makes hanging out in a single spot and doing weird things more fun.

3 has all the QOL improvements, the free camera for replays, the expanded tricks library and a much bigger area to play in....but there's just something about the feel and look in Skate 1 that always brings me back.

to me, 2 has the worst map and just feels like a worse performing version of 3 without most of the new tricks.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

heeheex2 posted:

did you try “pressing and holding the power button for 10 seconds”
i dont have the real error code handy
from complete power off, the xbox boots up to reset screen, but it freezes if you press the reset button. I can't reset it.
the process to unfreeze is to reboot several times until it works. the reset button still doesn't work in the settings

problem is there's a random chance the hardware will work so when Microsoft tried it it didn't produce the error so they didnt put in the new hard drive

im assuming they booted it once and ignored my note that the error occurs randomly

if you google the error anybody who got it fixed ended up getting a new hard drive

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:
Imagine being any piece of electronics owned by ethanol :suicide:

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

yeah a imagine xbox one, broken, next to a perfectly functioning ps4 pro

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
2 questions. Will I be able to take advantage of the 6-month game pass deal going this month if my pass expires before the end of the month? And did I already miss that deal?

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

Hitlers Gay Secret posted:

2 questions. Will I be able to take advantage of the 6-month game pass deal going this month if my pass expires before the end of the month? And did I already miss that deal?

The 6 month 50% off deal is available until 3rd January 2019. Try disabling auto-renew and see what options it gives you, or just wait for it to expire.

Some people have been stacking them to have game pass up to 2021.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Fanatic posted:

Imagine being any piece of electronics owned by ethanol :suicide:

Or anything even tangentially related to him in any way

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
Where exactly is the 6-month deal located? The only one I can see on the website is $1 for a month.

EDIT: Looks like I have to wait until my pass expires, since my pass is locked in at $9.99/month.

GenderSelectScreen fucked around with this message at 03:27 on Nov 15, 2018

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

Hitlers Gay Secret posted:

Where exactly is the 6-month deal located? The only one I can see on the website is $1 for a month.

EDIT: Looks like I have to wait until my pass expires, since my pass is locked in at $9.99/month.

Yeah I guess so. My 2 month deal expired a few weeks ago so in my dropdown I have the option for 14 day trial, 1 month (full price) and 6 months (50% off).

Edit: Also looks like the Black Friday sales have been put up early in the Microsoft store. :woop:

Fanatic fucked around with this message at 03:57 on Nov 15, 2018

ixnay
Jun 11, 2002

rainbow dash why are you making such a cool face?!

Fanatic posted:

Edit: Also looks like the Black Friday sales have been put up early in the Microsoft store. :woop:

https://twitter.com/majornelson/status/1062953947231543297?s=21

BattleTech
Jun 6, 2010

Is this easy mode?
Fun Shoe
Hi, can a mod please gas this thread already (again).

Does anyone know if Crash ever got it's jumping fixed? That price is super tempting.

GUI
Nov 5, 2005

BattleTech posted:

Does anyone know if Crash ever got it's jumping fixed? That price is super tempting.

No and it won't since that'd require way more work than the developers and Activision want to do and pay for.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓ð’‰𒋫 𒆷ð’€𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 ð’®𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Black Friday sales went live for Gold members, lots of good stuff on significant discount there.

https://www.storeparser.com/en-US/xbox-one/price-changes/

:canada: https://www.storeparser.com/en-CA/xbox-one/price-changes/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Some say that his politics are terrifying, and that he once punched a horse to the ground...

BattleTech posted:

They're not going to fix it. What happened was they wanted a standard hit box for all 3 games and unintentionally made the first game way harder because of it. The second and third game are pretty fine but the first is very noticeable.