Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.

VJeff posted:

Becky/Kairi is the team-up I never knew I needed.

Yeah I had never thought of that but them feuding with Ronda and Shayna could be a lot of fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

SunshineDanceParty posted:

Yeah I had never thought of that but them feuding with Ronda and Shayna could be a lot of fun.

Which sets up the inevitable Shayna turn on Ronda :getin:

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
You’ll get a Bella and you’ll like it.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
Bayley and Sasha not being on the Raw Survivor’s Series team makes a lot more sense now.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Main Event should have had its own Survivor Series teams.

Sasha, Bayley, Tyler Breeze, Heath Slater, Rhyno, Apollo Crews and No Way Jose and vs. Mojo Rawley, Curt Hawkins, one of the Ascension but not the other, The Revival, Dana Brooke and Alicia Fox.

Edit: This might not be a good idea because with Hawkins on one team and Bayley on the other you'd have to end one of the Stupid Idiot Loser gimmicks.

Aphrodite fucked around with this message at 00:56 on Nov 18, 2018

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.
No Hero vs. Riddle on the taping

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Bigass Moth posted:

What happened to Nattie turning on Ronda? They hinted at it for like 2 weeks and abandoned it... which, like, I know, it's WWE, but Ronda trains with Nattie. It'd be a good match to showcase her.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Jubs posted:

No Hero vs. Riddle on the taping

Did they time the show and realise they have time for it on the main card?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Gaz-L posted:

What happened to Nattie turning on Ronda? They hinted at it for like 2 weeks and abandoned it... which, like, I know, it's WWE, but Ronda trains with Nattie. It'd be a good match to showcase her.

Her dad died.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Aphrodite posted:

Her dad died.

I thought there was more of a gap between them dropping the angle and Jim's passing, but if not, my bad.

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
wrong thread

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Aphrodite posted:

Main Event should have had its own Survivor Series teams.

Sasha, Bayley, Tyler Breeze, Heath Slater, Rhyno, Apollo Crews and No Way Jose and vs. Mojo Rawley, Curt Hawkins, one of the Ascension but not the other, The Revival, Dana Brooke and Alicia Fox.

Edit: This might not be a good idea because with Hawkins on one team and Bayley on the other you'd have to end one of the Stupid Idiot Loser gimmicks.
Nah they can still both lose.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.

SunshineDanceParty posted:

Quoting myself but imagine Becky having Ronda in the armbar, Shayna scrambling for the save, but Kairi flies into her with the elbow, and then Ronda taps. That'd be the best poo poo.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Let's go all fans

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Bigass Moth posted:

If you refuse to finish your Bella you’re just going to have cold leftover Bella for breakfast

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Aesop Poprock posted:

If you refuse to finish your Bella you’re just going to have cold leftover Bella for breakfast

We're about one step away from a joke about Cena or Bryan's oral sex skills, and we need to stop.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Gaz-L posted:

We're about one step away from a joke about Cena or Bryan's oral sex skills, and we need to stop.

There is no way cena gives oral sex and there is no way Bryan isn’t great at it, this is canon. Let’s discuss

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZlyGNGR620

canonical answer.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Aesop Poprock posted:

There is no way cena gives oral sex and there is no way Bryan isn’t great at it, this is canon. Let’s discuss

There's no way they both don't but Bryan is probably better at it

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
Let’s go Cena

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

There's no way they both don't but Bryan is probably better at it

Yeah, Cena just does the same moves in the same order every time.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
I dunno why I'm even posting this here but I guess the rumored fifth member of the Smackdown Women's Team is Mandy Rose. :geno:

I would say congrats to Team RAW on their win, but considering there is talk that Vince McMahon and Kevin Dunn are legitimately REALLY loving ANGRY at Nia for loving up their main event of Becky vs Ronda, I dunno. It's also not a good look when you have no one coming out to defend you from the twitter shitstorm, and have legends calling the punch intentional and malicious.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Current lines, nothing surprising

Ronda
Nak
Brock
Raw men’s
SD women’s (closest line)
AOP
Buddy
SD tag

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

DarkstarIV posted:

I dunno why I'm even posting this here but I guess the rumored fifth member of the Smackdown Women's Team is Mandy Rose. :geno:

I would say congrats to Team RAW on their win, but considering there is talk that Vince McMahon and Kevin Dunn are legitimately REALLY loving ANGRY at Nia for loving up their main event of Becky vs Ronda, I dunno. It's also not a good look when you have no one coming out to defend you from the twitter shitstorm, and have legends calling the punch intentional and malicious.

She defended herself, and thats all you need

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Chris James 2 posted:

Current lines, nothing surprising

Ronda
Nak
Brock
Raw men’s
SD women’s (closest line)
AOP
Buddy
SD tag

Yeah, the Survivor Series Women's line has been actually been drifting in favor of Smackdown all day. It started at like -110 and shot up to -180 within the past few hours.

DarkstarIV fucked around with this message at 22:33 on Nov 18, 2018

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

The Women's match is the perfect time to make Asuka a killer again. They should book the match around her killing the Raw women. Though it would also be cool if Sonya got a push.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Nak is the only real surprise there

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Junpei Hyde posted:

Nak is the only real surprise there

Dean’s obviously gonna do something to distract Seth

Otherwise it’d be the first both-brand PPV in years both Dean and Styles weren’t on

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
It comes from a very unproven source but apparently, a video for Lars Sullivan might air on Survivor Series.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

rovert posted:

It comes from a very unproven source but apparently, a video for Lars Sullivan might air on Survivor Series.

Yeah, apparently it came from Rajah?

...God I feel old remembering that site.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I'm Rajah and I started my website at the tail-end of 1997. Originally it was on angelfire, so if you remember that one then you really must be rather old. Then I moved to RajahWWF.com, then Rajah.com. RajahWWF.com still redirects to the correct page because I own both of them. A fun fact about that is someone actually attempted to purchase RajahWWF.com from me but not Rajah.com, presumably because 'RajahWWF' had some name recognition at the time. I declined the sale because I wanted to sell it for more money than the offer, but they did not return a counter-offer. Currently my site has branched out to cover much more than wrestling. Content includes video game chiptunes, fake nude pictures of familiar faces, and more. You can visit by typing "RajahWWF" or "Rajah" into your preferred search engine and clicking the link that goes to my website, Rajah.com or RajahWWF.com.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
More money just hit the betting lines. Smackdown Women's Team is now at -230.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Cavauro posted:

I'm Rajah and I started my website at the tail-end of 1997. Originally it was on angelfire, so if you remember that one then you really must be rather old. Then I moved to RajahWWF.com, then Rajah.com. RajahWWF.com still redirects to the correct page because I own both of them. A fun fact about that is someone actually attempted to purchase RajahWWF.com from me but not Rajah.com, presumably because 'RajahWWF' had some name recognition at the time. I declined the sale because I wanted to sell it for more money than the offer, but they did not return a counter-offer. Currently my site has branched out to cover much more than wrestling. Content includes video game chiptunes, fake nude pictures of familiar faces, and more. You can visit by typing "RajahWWF" or "Rajah" into your preferred search engine and clicking the link that goes to my website, Rajah.com or RajahWWF.com.

How much traffic do you get these days?

When was your best year traffic wise?

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

rovert posted:

Did Vince finally watch 5 minutes of NXT where Lars was on screen?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Cavauro posted:

I'm Rajah

this explains a lot

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Belt, feud, strap, kill, hate, stupid, hell, rear end, violence, fake, revenge, Number One Contender, in the back, National Television, DQ, spot and girls.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

EugeneJ posted:

How much traffic do you get these days?

When was your best year traffic wise?

We got roughly 210,000 unique visitors last month, who usually click-through an average of just under 4 pages. Believe it or not, 2002 was the best year for the site, even though many consider that the beginning (or even after the beginning) of that decline in the popularity of wrestling from the Attitude Era. Back then the average was well over 1.5 million, and went over 3 million during two peak months.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Rajah (which has been right so far at least) is reporting that Seth Rollins is slated to defeat Shinsuke Nakamura tonight.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Just one more thing; that was actually posted several hours ago, so if you want the latest information at crucial times then keep us bookmarked!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Anybody else looking forward to some hell-rear end violence for the belt tonight?