Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I was kinda into Chasm so I might play more of that. Maybe some Soberwatch. *starts sobbing* Might get back into Hitman 2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
You dont hVe to do this wkrmsskull

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I was hungover for nearly 30 hours after playing Overwatch Sunday night.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I was hungover for nearly 30 hours after playing Overwatch Sunday night.

when i said i'd sponsor you i didn't mean as a DX Racer rep

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
I've been playing dj max respect all day trying to do 6button nornal song Do You Want it which is only rated 5 stars difficulty but i can't even tho ive done 6 and 7 star difficulty 6button songs fuuu

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Difficulty ratings in rhtyhtn games are nonsense as i learned becSue of beatmania

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

when i said i'd sponsor you i didn't mean as a DX Racer rep

Lol

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
bout to fight some kinda tentacle monster

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

mycophobia posted:

bout to fight some kinda tentacle monster

It took me 2 mknths to get that far due to work

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

It took me 2 mknths to get that far due to work

that sucks. ive put 27 hours into this game in five days

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mycophobia posted:

Win.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Octopath Traveler on the clock.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

I just got fired after giving notice I was moving so now I don't have a job for a month til i move but I do have an FFXIV sub :cheers: and one more season of Sopranos to finish

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

mycophobia posted:

i never stopped playing it when it came out and beat everything+postgame in like 10 days. so very good

tomorrow after work im gonna resume streaming prey. finally not throwing up anymore lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I do have to work tomorrow but it’s a half day and then a solid 4-day Thanksgaming weekend. I just beat the second case in Apollo Justice, I like it okay but not nearly as much as the Phoenix Wright trilogy so far. Definitely gonna play RDR2 and probably also FF12 Zodiac Age... also I finally picked up Hitman 2016 recently so I might check that out...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

goferchan posted:

I just got fired after giving notice I was moving so now I don't have a job for a month til i move but I do have an FFXIV sub :cheers: and one more season of Sopranos to finish

drat dude RIP but also let's buy a house in Eorzea

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Moving out of my real home into the digital Imp Loft

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

goferchan posted:

that sucks man, but happy gaming.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

goferchan posted:

goondolences

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

gently caress yeah. More time for gaming.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Thanks all it's annoying but I've got a job offer for after I move so it's not too devastating. Just going to hunker down and enjoy the extended holiday gaming

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Wormskull posted:

gently caress yeah. More time for gaming.

It's basically win-win for me and lose-lose for my old Cracker Barrel manager

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I quit my job 6 months ago and haven't bothered to get a new one yet because not having a job rules so much. I'll probably wait out the year to finish RDR and Smash and then it'll be back to reality, but honestly probably not. Being lazy is seriously epic.

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

I'm starting Xenogears

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

American McGay posted:

I quit my job 6 months ago and haven't bothered to get a new one yet because not having a job rules so much. I'll probably wait out the year to finish RDR and Smash and then it'll be back to reality, but honestly probably not. Being lazy is seriously epic.

loving awesome.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Been smooth sailing on these chapter 3s but I found a side boss that whipped my entire party in one turn, that I'll have to come back to later.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Decided on Chasm.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Someone said they heard Chasm sucks but it seems alright to me. Except sometimes the amount of poo poo you have to remember you did in between save points if you die is kinda hosed up.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Catching a cold whilst going into the holiday weekend. I shall be gaming in bed.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hizke posted:

Catching a cold whilst going into the holiday weekend. I shall be gaming in bed.

Febrile Disgaea 5 hype!

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Someone said they heard Chasm sucks but it seems alright to me. Except sometimes the amount of poo poo you have to remember you did in between save points if you die is kinda hosed up.

I think I said that in your chat. Is it good? I didn't like the idea of it being procedurally generated, esp if it's not even a roguelike

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's nearly an exact SOTN/Aria of Sorrow/etc type clone with worse music and like slightly randomized map layout or something.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

goferchan posted:

lol that thats legal

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

trying to jack off posted:

lol that thats legal

America is cool.

edit unless he lives somewhere else idfk

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

I started Uncharted 4 because I finished the other 3 games at the beginning of the year and I might as well get them all before the year is out

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Well, it'd be a shame to let these other logs of poo poo go to waste. *wipes off fork with a napkin* Bon appetite.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Not much gaming this weekend for the holiday but since I’m working from home today I should be able to sneak in a couple hours of RDR2 before I have to log on

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

Thanksgiving means board gaming with the family. probably a game of carcassonne or two, some rummikub, and sheriff of Nottingham

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

also forgot I sub to humble monthly. I have a lot of games to play....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Jackbox with the family tonight, and some more red dead once they go to bed.