Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

I hope that utterly insane Chinese mma cult leader/fighter shows up and finds out he actually is only good at beating up worse traditional martial arts cult leaders and he’s not really that different

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
This dude

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZ6j0i0LxNo

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I like this guy. too bad his fundamentals are horrific.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

mewse posted:

1) my ad blocker was hiding this video??

2) this is EXTREMELY interesting. I've got some experience with olympic boxing so I've seen talk like this about an olympic training centre at a national level. This is a private company coming in and trying to promote a sport by building a residency/training centre and hopefully poaching athletes from other olympic sports, very very interesting. also every ufc video now requires forrest griffin trying to get up to speed for the first 5 minutes

Lol yeah China let’s them choose what sport they play before they are taken from their family at 4 years old for training

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

Mine was too, that was weird.

I dunno it was just a youtube embed.

Skip My Posts posted:

Lol yeah China let’s them choose what sport they play before they are taken from their family at 4 years old for training

What are you even talking about? What does UFC have to do with children of any age(baby cowboy excluded)? And China is not North Korea.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

coconono posted:

I like this guy. too bad his fundamentals are horrific.

He seems more like a blood obsessed weirdo who likes his cult of personality than someone who should showcase why so many Chinese trad martial arts are bad. It’d be cool if a trained not crazy guy was doing it, it’s kind of like if Tank Abbot was the ambassador for mma here (which would be rad)

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Aesop Poprock posted:

He seems more like a blood obsessed weirdo who likes his cult of personality than someone who should showcase why so many Chinese trad martial arts are bad. It’d be cool if a trained not crazy guy was doing it, it’s kind of like if Tank Abbot was the ambassador for mma here (which would be rad)

yeah beating up a Taichi guy or whatever reminds me of those Gracie videos where they clearly kidnapped some dude and told him he had to blow the fight or they'd go after his family.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Brut posted:

What are you even talking about? What does UFC have to do with children of any age(baby cowboy excluded)? And China is not North Korea.

Yeah China is worse

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

Aesop Poprock posted:

Lawler looks like a thawed out Neanderthal so if that’s what turns you gay more power to you

Neanderthals were almost indistinguishable from modern humans. You're thinking of Cro-Magnon.

Skip My Posts posted:

Yeah China is worse

Every olympics there's a bunch of superhumanly strong Chinese athletes who are all deformed because they've been bench pressing since age 9.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
guess none of yall read mao's last dancer. no ballet fans in the room?

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Marching Powder posted:

guess none of yall read mao's last dancer. no ballet fans in the room?

lol

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Snowman_McK posted:

Every olympics there's a bunch of superhumanly strong Chinese athletes who are all deformed because they've been bench pressing since age 9.

and on designer steroids since age 6

jay z's sedan
Nov 22, 2005

milk truck just arrive

coconono posted:

yeah beating up a Taichi guy or whatever reminds me of those Gracie videos where they clearly kidnapped some dude and told him he had to blow the fight or they'd go after his family.

taichi palace fights

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
excited to see USADA's permanent war with china and russia should they ever put state priority into MMA like they do the olympics

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.
*speaking in voice like a damp sponge is permanently sewn to tongue* oof. thats bad praxis

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Snowman_McK posted:

Neanderthals were almost indistinguishable from modern humans. You're thinking of Cro-Magnon.

I just googled Neanderthal skull reconstruction and I’m sorry about your huge lumpy rear end face

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

Aesop Poprock posted:

I just googled Neanderthal skull reconstruction and I’m sorry about your huge lumpy rear end face

*extremely Cody Garbrandt voice* I'm sorry about your huge lumpy dick. I'd take my huge lumpy face over that anyday. Like...right over it. Directly over your dick.

mewse
May 2, 2006

Snowman_McK posted:

*extremely Cody Garbrandt voice* I'm sorry about your huge lumpy dick. I'd take my huge lumpy face over that anyday. Like...right over it. Directly over your dick.

Cody you and me are going to tangle. You’re only going to have one chance so you better not blow it. If you blow your wad early I’m going to be all over you. I swear I’m going to finish you off

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

mewse posted:

Cody you and me are going to tangle. You’re only going to have one chance so you better not blow it. If you blow your wad early I’m going to be all over you. I swear I’m going to finish you off

Sage Northcutt (lying stomach down naked on a bear rug next to a fire): Dude, people might get the wrong idea if you're not careful.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

TheRationalRedditor posted:

*speaking in voice like a damp sponge is permanently sewn to tongue* oof. thats bad praxis

lol

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

mewse posted:

You want to talk about tangles? After we can toss down, when we're lying there, sweaty, and tangled and worn out, you'll see i wasn't just blowing...
...smoke. I wasn't just blowing smoke.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

You'll think I'm blowing smoke when I'm blowing all up in that rear end, but next thing you know, I'm blasting your rear end. I'll get on top and won't stop until the embrace of a larger man pulls my attention away. And you can bet on that.

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
First, you're gonna go down. Then I'm gonna slip in the rear naked, and there's nothing you can do about it. When I reach around your head, I'm gonna finish you like you've never been finished before.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

Snowman_McK posted:

You have it switched, my dude.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
I'm going to do gay sex on you until you cum. Unironically and literally. I'm a loving dumbass retard. Durrrrrr - Cody 'No Love' Garbrandt

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Snowman_McK posted:

I don’t got Neanderthal genes for nothin boy

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014

Marching Powder posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

gently caress off, Jerusalem.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Disgusting Coward posted:

For real

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Disgusting Coward posted:

He should have made a better post and y'all should stop whining like spoiled babies when one of you begs for a probation and gets it.

The Automator
Jan 16, 2009
oh man that poor guy can't post for 6 whole hours, what a travesty

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Don't know what's funnier, guy who always gets probated for saying the r-word after being warned repeatedly it's probatable is horrified someone else got probated 6 hours for it, or that it's days after

Skip My Posts posted:

Who cares bout the probies. Eat them like candy and charge up

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Getting probated for the length of time of a nights sleep isn't a punishment

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

https://twitter.com/SandhuMMA/status/1064609484478107648

I know many of you were just thinking to yourself "What happens MMA Superstar Ray Borg now that his division is being closed down?!"

Rest easy friends

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

the guy who could barely make 125 is moving up? woo hoo

Also just close the thread

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

https://twitter.com/bokamotoESPN/status/1064728616926212096

Maybe we'll get like eight different TUF seasons all filming simultaneously

Southpaugh posted:

the guy who could barely make 125 is moving up? woo hoo
Also just close the thread

I'd rather talk about Ray Borg than the great probation war of 2018 that's how sad and slow the mma news is lately

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

We can have more yoga instructors make it into the house and get crushed.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
TUF China with coaches Joe Piscopo and Chuck Norris to finally put an end to the long-simmering Sidekicks feud (rip Mako and Jon Brandis)

The Automator
Jan 16, 2009
I’m glad borg is staying just because of his kid

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Tezcatlipoca posted:

He should have made a better post and y'all should stop whining like spoiled babies when one of you begs for a probation and gets it.

He will remember your loyalty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Chris James 2 posted:

Don't know what's funnier, guy who always gets probated for saying the r-word after being warned repeatedly it's probatable is horrified someone else got probated 6 hours for it, or that it's days after

You don’t know what’s funny or what being horrified is lol