Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
#3 NEVER FORGET WE MISS YOU DALE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

mods changed my name posted:

they're normally implied but I went and drew a bunch of hitler staches on all those emoticons for you Ghole

edit whoops i missed one

Wow. Way to erase the pirate-american the GOP elected.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
This dude is really impressed with himself

https://twitter.com/haramgirlfriend/status/1064384358398615553?s=19

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Hahahaha

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

They make fun of her now but wait till she does something that really pisses them off.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

That dude never shuts up.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

EBB posted:

They make fun of her now but wait till she does something that really pisses them off.

Wanting healthcare & free education for all seems to really piss them off as-is

And poo poo like abolishing ICE. Seriously, it’s sad how they’re scraping the bottom of the barrel to find reasons to hate her

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

yeah but you can feel like this every day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ5LpwO-An4

Toshokan
Apr 11, 2008

TO THE POSTER THAT DARES
TO DEBATE THIS WARM GALE
BEWARE OF FOUL WEATHER
TOWARD MADNESS, SET SAIL

Toshokan posted:

So that means that anyone who would use…a folding stock on an AK, piston AR, or any other gun…is a Nazi?

This is such a Karl Rove ploy. They criticize her where they themselves are weakest, e.g., Trump is a moronic/senile rear end in a top hat who constantly has no idea where he is or what he's talking about, so it helps them to insult others for casually misspeaking when talking off-the-cuff during a damned selfie video. Trump thought he was in "Pleasure, CA" instead of "Paradise, CA."

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
I can promise you a lot less thought than that went into that meme.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Pucker factor 9

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

I don't know what a heart attack feels like, but I assume it's similar to the first day back from deployment when you reach for your weapon and it isn't there.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

I don’t get it, you only get one weapon in the army or marines? Considering how much they spend on a fighter jet for a pilot that seems kind of like maybe you should get more than one gun.

Jokers Gamble
May 31, 2013

Blind Rasputin posted:

I don’t get it, you only get one weapon in the army or marines? Considering how much they spend on a fighter jet for a pilot that seems kind of like maybe you should get more than one gun.

Well in the military you have to be responsible for your weapon. You can't just leave it where anyone could pick it up and use it for terrible things, it makes the CIA upset, they start to feel redundant.

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless
In fairness, you get in trouble for misplacing a fighter jet too.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
They also don't assign dedicated jets to people. The names on the sides are the people with rank, not the people who fly.

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

Godholio posted:

They also don't assign dedicated jets to people. The names on the sides are the people with rank, not the people who fly.

You just destroyed my childhood

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

Blind Rasputin posted:

Some people get, or are responsible for, more than one (I was individually accountable for a light machine gun and a pistol which I had to keep with me at all times and also responsible for maintaining a heavy machine gun assigned to my vehicle), but I gotta say having to carry around more than one weapon is a pain in the dick.

Especially if, say, you're supposed to be carrying an M14 and an M4 and ammo for both (oh and a 203 so lol 40mm too) through the mountains of Afghanistan. That happened to a buddy of mine and lol sucked to be him.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
My brother was an AG in Regiment and had to carry around an M4, M9, and ammo for the 240. Then right before they left for Afghanistan, they dumped an XM25 on him, along with ammo for that. He never even got to shoot it because they'd have to get permission from division because each grenade cost like $6k and they needed use data from it, so they said gently caress that.

Rude Dude With Tude
Apr 19, 2007

Your President approves this text.
https://twitter.com/mickbk/status/1065624061055721473

sassy.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Is he talking on a speakerphone and holding the receiver to his head?

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Godholio posted:

wait, what?

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

He looks sleepy. LOW ENERGY! SAD!

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Godholio posted:

That’s fortunate because then being shot down would be treated the same as misplacing your gun.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe

AT LEAST THEYRE DOING WHAT THEYRE DOING, SO THATS A GOOD ANSWER

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
OUR PRESIDENT

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Godholio posted:

nooooooooooo

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

Steam is very reliable. We must not run our Navy on Origin, Uplay, or Games For Windows Live.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Grem posted:

wait, what?

Uh. Yeah. Maverik doesn't get his name on the jet until he's in the top *however many jets that unit has* of the unit.

Internet Wizard posted:

You just destroyed my childhood

USMC aviation would be even more worthless if each squadron only had 12 loving pilots.

Every flying organization has more pilots than airplanes. A lot more.

Godholio fucked around with this message at 20:30 on Nov 25, 2018

Suicide Watch
Sep 8, 2009

Godholio posted:

Uh. Yeah. Maverik doesn't get his name on the jet until he's in the top *however many jets that unit has* of the unit.

USMC aviation would be even more worthless if each squadron only had 12 loving pilots.

Every flying organization has more pilots than airplanes. A lot more.

I know it's because jets are more capable and more expensive now, but was that the case even in WW2?

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

Suicide Watch posted:

I know it's because jets are more capable and more expensive now, but was that the case even in WW2?

Yes

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

Suicide Watch posted:

They also had enlisted pilots in WW2.

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008
It shouldn't be surprising, planes have always been more expensive than pilots.

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.

Literally lol'ed.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

ManMythLegend posted:

Literally lol'ed.

:same:

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Godholio posted:

I don't get it, so why are their names on the planes? Is it literally just the higher ranking folks in a squadron, and they just randomly put the names on the planes?

/edit: Disregard, I'm bad at reading posts before posting

Duzzy Funlop fucked around with this message at 12:00 on Nov 26, 2018