Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011
Honestly it was better than any orgasm has a right to be. Been holding it back all night, and even if the total coward bailed with a fake emergency text (his dog was barfing!) he still got a show. I could do worse for a first date.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Arcsquad12 posted:

Please tell me someone has contacted child services

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
Once I finished laughing 10 minutes later, I'd've tried to set up another date. :blush:

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Arcsquad12 posted:

Please tell me someone has contacted child services

I believe in nature over nature, thank you very much.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

fizzymercy posted:

Honestly it was better than any orgasm has a right to be. Been holding it back all night, and even if the total coward bailed with a fake emergency text (his dog was barfing!) he still got a show. I could do worse for a first date.

I hope his dog is OK.

Twat McTwatterson
May 31, 2011

text me a vag pic posted:

what about, say, around exactly at Nov 30, 2018 09:29

ah yes, history is in the eye of the beholder

now that's aug

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Twat McTwatterson posted:

ah yes, history is in the eye of the beholder

now that's aug

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

fizzymercy posted:

I just farted, queefed, sneezed, coughed, burped AND farted again, but louder all in one sexy 20 second burst. In the mall food court with a jolly holiday audience. On a first date.

I wanted to brag and I think this is the right spot.

hi

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

fizzymercy posted:

I just farted, queefed, sneezed, coughed, burped AND farted again, but louder all in one sexy 20 second burst. In the mall food court with a jolly holiday audience. On a first date.

and then you told people on the internet of your own free will

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Is the Netherlands sex market basically the dollar store hookup for the EU or something?

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

T-man posted:

and then you told people on the internet of your own free will

:rock:

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

fizzymercy posted:

I really want to hear what your date thought about these bodily eruptions.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

fizzymercy posted:

Too long for a thread title. Pity.

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe
If I was that dude and that happened the way I'm imagining it, I would have ended up at the hospital with a broken rib from laughing so much.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
Less stupid than 99.9% of wedding rings.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Tubgoat posted:

Less stupid than 99.9% of wedding rings.

Got turned down eh?

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
Yes, my application to unearth gems from the earth for no pay under penalty of my limbs being removed was rejected, you are a perceptive one.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Tubgoat posted:

Yes, my application to unearth gems from the earth for no pay under penalty of my limbs being removed was rejected, you are a perceptive one.

Two questions.

1. what the gently caress are you talking about?, and
2. having a bad day?

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Tubgoat posted:

So don't put a diamond on it dingus.

central dogma
Feb 25, 2012

Come to the Undead Settlement in the next 20 mins if u want an ash kicking

Tubgoat posted:

Yes, yes, all wedding rings are made with blood diamonds, we know :rolleyes: Are you also vegan? Do you own a TV?

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
I was mocking the poster's assumption that my beef with wedding rings was one of having been rejected by a partner and not one of disliking overpriced and useless things. Today's been okay.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Tubgoat posted:

I was mocking the poster's assumption that my beef with wedding rings was one of having been rejected by a partner and not one of disliking overpriced and useless things. Today's been okay.

I believe he may have been making a joke

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I wanna take you to a theme park or something to cheer you up. You've been a real Gloomy Gus.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
^^^ Ooo, which one?

Sure, and in SA tradition, I followed it up with a sarcastic clarification of my intent.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Tubgoat posted:

^^^ Ooo, which one?

Sure, and in SA tradition, I followed it up with a sarcastic clarification of my intent.

Do you have a flow chart for poo poo-posting?

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
It'd probably take awhile to compose, tbqh.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Tubgoat posted:

^^^ Ooo, which one?

Friend, there's only one theme park that combines the fun of roller coasters with 1800's trades and not so subtle religious overtones. Pack your bags, we're heading to Branson's Silver Dollar City!

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
Missouri though? Okay, fine. Gifthorses, mouths, etc.

Thread content!

Mariana Horchata posted:

Desert Storm was lit yo...nothing like some early childhood hypernormalization!

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Isn't this a gimmick for magicians?

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

AlbieQuirky posted:

Isn't this a gimmick for magicians?

Or, useful on date night, either way

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

take it to the natural conclusion.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

text me a vag pic posted:

take it to the natural conclusion.

pretend I was smart enough to shop in a line of fingers on every finger, including the thumb and post it

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006
I legit kinda want to buy some of those, because they look ridiculous and funny.

Carnival of Shrews
Mar 27, 2013

You're not David Attenborough

fizzymercy posted:

ITT: dating tips from James Joyce.

The author of Ulysses posted:

I think I would know Nora’s fart anywhere. I think I could pick hers out in a roomful of farting women. It is a rather girlish noise not like the wet windy fart which I imagine fat wives have. It is sudden and dry and dirty like what a bold girl would let off in fun in a school dormitory at night. I hope Nora will let off no end of her farts in my face so that I may know their smell also.

This is very, very much the mildest of it. More here:

:nws: Get away from me, James Joyce :nws:

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Built for comfort and speed!
Fallen Rib
:piss: :psypop: :chanpop: :gonk:

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

*heavy breathing*

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/jason_a_w/status/1068997493981990912

https://twitter.com/jason_a_w/status/1069014229036949504

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde

twistedmentat posted:

Do they think a cup of coffee is going to turn a Morman into a pile of dust?
Mormons seem to think so, at least. The proscription is against "hot drinks" which is apparently coffee and some teas because they contain caffeine, but it's ok to drink hot chocolate (and chocolate has caffeine in it) and also soda or iced tea which contains caffeine. It's all hosed up.