Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cessna
Feb 20, 2013

KHABAHBLOOOM

Bogus Adventure posted:

Please do not fall for She's claw agenda...

They've made it into 40K too:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Hometown Slime Queen posted:

Cover those scorpion claws with boxing gloves and I think we're onto something here

How the crap can a scorpion type with boxing gloves on?!

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Plant MONSTER. posted:

How the crap can a scorpion type with boxing gloves on?!

Well since she works for a sorceress, I am guessing it was via some kind of a witches brew.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Plant MONSTER. posted:

You people need to read about scorpions is what really needs to happen here. Claws? Claws?? Scorpions do not have claws. Those are modified pedipalps. Scorpia does not have claws, she has mouthparts for hands.

At least the original she-ra MADE IT A POINT to let the viewer know this AT LEAST once per episode.

Wait I though pedipalps were spider dicks? This rabbit hole is getting deeper and deeper!!

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

so many scorpion justice warriors in this thread

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

SirSamVimes posted:

so many scorpion justice warriors in this thread

Scorpions are very loving oppressed. People step on them on sight! Don't get me started on the Scorpion pay gap. They possess approximately 0% of the wealth in this country.

If you'd like to know why I found the movie The Scorpion King offensive and problematic please follow me on Twitter

Blazing Ownager fucked around with this message at 20:50 on Nov 30, 2018

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Blazing Ownager posted:

Scorpions are very loving oppressed. People step on them on sight! Don't get me started on the Scorpion pay gap. They possess approximately 0% of the wealth in this country.

If you'd like to know why I found the movie The Scorpion King offensive and problematic please follow me on Twitter

“Blazing Ownager” posted:

Haven't bothered to fix it yet, not sure if I care enough to ever bother.

Who knows, maybe it fits, as apparently I'm an uber-fascist for believing in free speech and equality for all, and a terrible person for not staying another 4 hours in a thread to hear a gaggle of morons scream at me about it. If it was just some thing that happened to me I'd not give a poo poo, but it really is the whole forum.

Anyway I said I'm out of GBS and I mean it. I'll go be a free speech, equality loving 'fascist' elsewhere, I suppose. Like all versions of GBS it won't last forever. If they ever try the "no rules" experiment again, I suspect all of these people will flee like cockroaches in a spotlight.

Tormented
Jan 22, 2004

"And the goat shall bear upon itself all their iniquities unto a solitary place..."

The OVA was good and this is good:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5t6fyLAuGk4

Cessna
Feb 20, 2013

KHABAHBLOOOM

Osama Dozen-Dongs posted:

- more feminine jawline
- less on roids
- more of an hourglass shape

Honestly if she didn't have the hitler jugend haircut she'd just be a lady with big meaty claws :shrug:

The original Scorpia didn't even have hair:

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Stupid loving rear end character. Get rid of all woman parts and just make her into a literal giant scorpion.

Cessna
Feb 20, 2013

KHABAHBLOOOM

Stupid loving rear end character. Get rid of all woman parts and just make her into a literal giant scorpion.

Go full Eurypterid:

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

Cessna posted:

Go full Eurypterid:

now here's a princess I can get behind

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

I stay up late :coffee:

Grimey Drawer

now here's a princess I can get behind

Just remember scorpion body language: tail relaxed and curled means scorpion at rest, tail flexing back into straight line means getting annoyed and ready to sting.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
If a scorpion stings the tip of my penis would it get even more mighty than it already is. Could I finally become a real glans man

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Just watched the first three episodes and it’s not terrible or anything, just...generic. The animation has an off-brand Miyazaki feel to it. I’ll probably watch the rest of the season but eh.

Also Shadow Weaver’s design would be pretty amazing except for those ears. Scary writhing void behind a mask does not need ears.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
How come scorpions are arachnids even tho they got a big ol tail that's basically a ninth limb anyway? What are you hiding, Big Taxonomy?!

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I posit that scorps aren't natural and I point to the sexiest animated scorpion-person of all time as proof of their global agenda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGVyRiMyL_0

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Labes for days posted:

Just watched the first three episodes and it’s not terrible or anything, just...generic. The animation has an off-brand Miyazaki feel to it. I’ll probably watch the rest of the season but eh.

Also Shadow Weaver’s design would be pretty amazing except for those ears. Scary writhing void behind a mask does not need ears.

It really picks up when Sea Hawk gets introduced. Shadow Weaver also gets further fleshed with her design and addiction.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Cessna posted:

They've made it into 40K too:

How does it manage to put a necklace, corset, skirt and leg decorations on with giant claws? Does it have a choice of going naked or enslaving a creature with hands? If your species lacks fully functional hands in a world of human handed species I bet that you feel kind of inferior or insecure about it. You basically have a disability.

KillerJunglist
May 22, 2007

Lion of Judah protect you, Jah be praised.

Moon Atari posted:

How does it manage to put a necklace, corset, skirt and leg decorations on with giant claws? Does it have a choice of going naked or enslaving a creature with hands? If your species lacks fully functional hands in a world of human handed species I bet that you feel kind of inferior or insecure about it. You basically have a disability.

Now that you got me thinking about it, the neatly done up ponytail confuses me the most.

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

Research confirms that black is a color like silver is a color, and that beyond black is clarity.
Why are people talking about this show when there’s next level poo poo like Super Drags available?

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

Wrong about everything XIV related
~fartz~

Who What Now posted:

I posit that scorps aren't natural and I point to the sexiest animated scorpion-person of all time as proof of their global agenda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGVyRiMyL_0

Counterpoint: Transmetal Scorponok never existed outside of a happy meal.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Wrath of the Bitch King posted:

Why are people talking about this show when there’s next level poo poo like Super Drags available?

Super Drags hasn't paid me a single dime of royalties so I refuse to watch it.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

In my defense I'm mostly posting in GBS again because the no political thread rule sent that whole mob scurrying back to their holes.

Moon Atari posted:

It's 40k, of course they have the option to enslave a creature with hands.

But maybe crab claws are like chopsticks and once you get the hang of them it's no big deal.

Blazing Ownager fucked around with this message at 04:30 on Dec 1, 2018

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011

Wrath of the Bitch King posted:

Why would I ever watch something so problematic and misogynistic???

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Blazing Ownager posted:

But maybe crab claws are like chopsticks and once you get the hang of them it's no big deal.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
14 pages about something I will never care about, guess it's time for me to post

I bought a bunch of tacos for me and my idiot boyfriend and he didn't eat any of them because he fell asleep so now they're in the fridge and there is no way they will heat properly

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Aesop Poprock posted:

14 pages about something I will never care about, guess it's time for me to post

I bought a bunch of tacos for me and my idiot boyfriend and he didn't eat any of them because he fell asleep so now they're in the fridge and there is no way they will heat properly

Give him a shoebox full of scorpions and eat the tacos

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Where the gently caress am I supposed to find scorpions at 1:33am in Pennsylvania, how deep of a street fencing feel am I supposed to have to manage that

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Aesop Poprock posted:

Where the gently caress am I supposed to find scorpions at 1:33am in Pennsylvania, how deep of a street fencing feel am I supposed to have to manage that

scorpions are all around you

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

WatermelonGun posted:

You know that saying about how you're never three feet away from a spider? You're never ONE FOOT AWAY from a scorpion.

Meditate on that.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Aesop Poprock posted:

maybe salvage them by breaking them apart and mixing them with eggs, enchilada sauce or salsa and you've got some diner quality chilaquiles?

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

WatermelonGun posted:

Ambient Scorpion Theory is ultimate level woke

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

Wrong about everything XIV related
~fartz~

Aesop Poprock posted:

What kind of tacos? If they don't have leafy greens you can probably throw them in the oven at 350° for a few minutes.

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

SpazmasterX posted:

What kind of tacos? If they don't have leafy greens you can probably throw them in the oven at 350° for a few minutes.

Make him eat them cold. Coleslaw is cold, after all.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

My girlfriend loves these cartoon feel good shows and I can stand to watch most of them, but new she-ra is aggressively bad. Like loving terrible, bad, lovely and if it was a physical object it'd stink like gently caress too. And this is coming from a dude who was super into the original she-ra as a kid, flying rainbow unicorn and pretty dresses hell yea.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Also scorpions rule. We're the scorpions. That's us. And we rule.

The Bible
May 8, 2010

I understood Netflix

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

The Bible posted:

I understood Netflix

If you've seen Bright it's a lot like that.

Son of Rodney posted:

My girlfriend loves these cartoon feel good shows and I can stand to watch most of them, but new she-ra is aggressively bad. Like loving terrible, bad, lovely and if it was a physical object it'd stink like gently caress too. And this is coming from a dude who was super into the original she-ra as a kid, flying rainbow unicorn and pretty dresses hell yea.

Is it because the the pegasus is a commie?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

It's because they're all whiny bitches who complain about having their feelings hurt or whatever, also there's like a hundred countries full of princesses and a princess alliance and its stupid as gently caress. Also the heart archer is annoying as crap and like te hee who says we can't have FUN while fighting a huge marauding army called the horde, how are you feel today pink hair glitter princess.