Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Tubgoat posted:

What the gently caress is going on in the last one? It looks like a small animal was fed into a garbage disposal and the resulting gore lightly rinsed then MLB pitched into an Easy Bake. The onions with the papery skin and root bulb going in whole was bad enough. :stare:

It's cooking with Bill.

Oats Studios, makes a lot of great weird shorts, including a cooking series where nothing is right.

https://youtu.be/zaeFgSR_DMU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
Is his process the one I described? I'm not familiar with him or his show.

gey muckle mowser
Aug 5, 2003

Do you know anything about...
witches?

Buglord

Tubgoat posted:

No it's not, a cat would never eat bread.

I used to have a cat who would jump on the counter and chew threw the bag to eat bread if we ever left it out. also my current cat goes nuts begging when I eat bagels. she's kind of broken.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Sponge Baathist posted:

Somebody is jacking off to this but I'm not gonna link it because everybody has their clothes on. Their ankles are showing but anybody who would be offended is already going to hell for using a computer outside of work

Spapedi and meatballs.

ulex minor
Apr 30, 2018

Sponge Baathist posted:

Somebody is jacking off to this but I'm not gonna link it because everybody has their clothes on. Their ankles are showing but anybody who would be offended is already going to hell for using a computer outside of work

their ankles are not showing so this is perfectly wholesome and pure

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
OMG they changed the thread title to my quote, happy day :D

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

you've hit the big time kid

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

more like oldfameless

artsy fartsy
May 10, 2014

You'll be ahead instead of behind. Hello!
Baby, when I said I wanted you barefoot and in the kitchen--

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Feet are gross.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

LingcodKilla posted:

Feet are gross.

Kwanzaa Quickie
Nov 4, 2009

Tubgoat posted:

What the gently caress is going on in the last one? It looks like a small animal was fed into a garbage disposal and the resulting gore lightly rinsed then MLB pitched into an Easy Bake. The onions with the papery skin and root bulb going in whole was bad enough. :stare:

It’s from a series of shorts from OATS Studios, Neill Blomkamp’s studio.

https://www.youtube.com/user/OatsStudios

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

Solice Kirsk posted:

Spapedi and feetballs.

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

LingcodKilla posted:

Feet are gross.

If you think they're gross, you just haven't had any that were seasoned properly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ricYBANXGZ0

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

:lol: I"m not sure that was a G&T

Cessna
Feb 20, 2013

KHABAHBLOOOM

Who the gently caress would drink a gin and tonic through a straw?

Seriously, WTF?

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Axel F was released in 2005, and that's 18 years worth of music, so something seems off about that?

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009

Cessna posted:

Who the gently caress would drink a gin and tonic alcohol
through a straw?

Seriously, WTF?

Giant Isopod
Jan 30, 2010

Bathynomus giganteus
Yams Fan

Iron Crowned posted:

It almost looks like a ramos gin fizz - right glass type, served with a straw, and residual foam.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Iron Crowned posted:

I looked it up and it's an East Side Fizz. Brooklyn Gin, lime juice, cucumber juice, mint, and soda water. They charge loving $23 for something that they could sell for $8.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

chitoryu12 posted:

I looked it up and it's an East Side Fizz. Brooklyn Gin, lime juice, cucumber juice, mint, and soda water. They charge loving $23 for something that they could sell for $8.

Good drink for a chump.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

chitoryu12 posted:

Nice cocktail. for a clown to drink. at the circus. idiot

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
He looks like a female SNL cast member playing a male politician who is also a toddler.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Tubgoat posted:

He looks like a female SNL cast member playing a male politician who is also a toddler.

I can almost see the skit too.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Iron Crowned posted:

I can almost see the skit too.

I really want this now. Throwing a tantrum over straws, the server not cutting up his steak for him, peas touching potatoes, no chicken nuggets or hot dogs on the menu, etc etc

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Picnic Princess posted:

I really want this now. Throwing a tantrum over straws, the server not cutting up his steak for him, peas touching potatoes, no chicken nuggets or hot dogs on the menu, etc etc

Chicken tendies got removed from the menu sir.

“loving LIEBRALS!!!!”

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Literally Melissa McCarthy's Sean Spicer but with glasses

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWuc18xISwI

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Oh, and Jones was there too.

Are we just ignoring the tiny torso that the other people are eating, or is that the joke?

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

chitoryu12 posted:

Paper straws are expensive. It's $8 without the straw. The extra money is spent to have something to whinge about to own the libs.

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
This is apparently the same Harlan

https://twitter.com/C0INCELPR0/status/1071087145362907138

Carnival of Shrews
Mar 27, 2013

You're not David Attenborough

Tubgoat posted:

No it's not, a cat would never eat bread.

Content:

Madness, madness. There is no hope. Madness! I can see that now.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Pro twitter handle

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

Sponge Baathist posted:

What, no Parmesan?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O28QFPbvuB0

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

I wish I cared about being a good person as much as these dudes care about playing videogames fast.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Does a screenshot of NSFW text count as an NSFW image for purposes of the thread rules?

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

chitoryu12 posted:

Does a screenshot of NSFW text count as an NSFW image for purposes of the thread rules?

:justpost:

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

T-man posted:

I wish I cared about being a good person as much as these dudes care about playing videogames fast.

Imagine if we were as picky about human rights quality as gamers are about the quality material of their special edition canvas bags.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006

MageMage posted:

Imagine if we were as picky about human rights quality as gamers are about the quality material of their special edition canvas bags.

NYLON IS NOT CANVAS :byodood: