Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?

King Burgundy posted:

This makes zero sense. You are a smart guy. But please expand on this.

How did I know you were the SK?

pera can see anyone that leaves the masonry at night. I've never moved.

Nat20 rolecopped me(or something else I suspect, but ya know) and knows I have no movement action and wasn't going anywhere.

So please boil down your theory of the game. Who am I scum with and how did I know?

b- found a serial killer in his n1 role watch ability and told you.

You're deathproof, and that's likely strong enough that you have no additional powers so no need to leave the masonry.

As for who else is scum, I don't really care enough to look. The game was over for me the second bif flipped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Yami Fenrir posted:

You're deathproof, and that's likely strong enough that you have no additional powers so no need to leave the masonry.

As for who else is scum, I don't really care enough to look. The game was over for me the second bif flipped.

B- may have lied about things, but he flipped with the role he claimed. So he wouldn't know you visited. So how would I know you are the SK in this scenario?

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?

Yami Fenrir posted:

Don't play dumb. You know scumchat is a thing.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Yami Fenrir posted:

Don't play dumb. You know scumchat is a thing.

Dude. His role would have said "Serial Killer visited" NOT "Yami the SK visited"

How would I know YOU are the SK?

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

King Burgundy posted:

This opinion is terrible.

Nat20 is the only unclaimed player in possible LYLO.

This is the same nonsense that Ecco used as scum in another recent game.

Also, nat20 can at least give us your power list since he supposedly knows it. In a concise non Sal chain claim way.

Also, if nat20 truly cares about finding scum, surely along side not claiming he could give us some reads and insight into who those last scum are? Does he believe Yami is the SK? Anything?

Nah, I'll worry about that tomorrow when we actually have a decision over who to kill instead of 100% nailing the SK today.

Anyway, Sal has a hide, a jugg vig and a PGO. Which is what his most recently claim is.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
We're not in Lylo. If you think we're in Lylo then we were hosed from the start so meh if we lose.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.
Anyway, it's dead quiet. ##vote Yami Fenrir

Bring on the next night!

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

chaoslord posted:

Oh pera I posted The Undertaker’s entrance video as my first post afte the game started iirc, so that was my breadcrumb/role announcement

Incredible.

these are the best god drat episodes

Max posted:

Hi I will give opinions later tonight. I’m seeing my wife play in the nutcracker at the moment (busy day). Such is the weekend.

Definitely don’t end things early, don’t know why yami was so insistent about that.

the company I am keeping on this vote is worrisome but i dont ever get to be town superstar so im sticking to it

Yami Fenrir posted:

Because I want to get out of this game.

Isn't it obvious?

with love - dropping a vote on yourself and just... bailing... has the same effect for you w/o impeding other players

King Burgundy posted:

pera can see anyone that leaves the masonry at night. I've never moved.

I Am Almost Absolutely Positive But Since Things Haven't Always Gone As They Ought To Have But Usually Have I Can Reassert That kb has not yet left the girl's dormitory despite receiving many gentleman callers with nefarious intent

Natural 20 posted:

We're not in Lylo. If you think we're in Lylo then we were hosed from the start so meh if we lose.

can someone who has a math gene and is better at this sort of visualization lay out the numbers on this for me?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Max posted:

Hi I will give opinions later tonight. I’m seeing my wife play in the nutcracker at the moment (busy day). Such is the weekend.

Definitely don’t end things early, don’t know why yami was so insistent about that.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Hello, I am home now, and also :cloud: in honor of MMT. Will now read back.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

King Burgundy posted:

Can you tell me more about this? What exactly you asked for?

If you are telling the truth, I'm worried we've already lost. Because how many scum would Asiina have put in to balance two deathproof? Like I was thinking Hum somehow being unvoteable scum would probably help balance me alone. But. Hrmmm.

Biggest question mark for me. Two deathproof plus extra townie halfway through seems . . . unbalanced. But CYOR, c'est la vie.

I am anxious about taking pera further because she is always a giant unknown for me, but if her masonry trusts here, I'll have to accept my anxieties about that.

Ultimately though, want to kill Yami in case they are the SK and not just lying scum to stem the tide of possible night kills.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Oh it's -1. Are people around?

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

I’m in and out, getting ready to go to a Christmas party that I won’t know anyone at so probably mostly out for 40 minutes and then mostly in after that

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Alright well

It's Saturday night, and the feelings right.

##vote yami

Oh what a night

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Third forced 16 in a row. I did not drown last night, and I have a date with a really cool person tomorrow!

Alright that’s a quick look into my life see y’all day 6 for more shitposting.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
I look forward to your shitposting!

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

poo poo I meant day 5

I kept it too 💯 for a sec. rip imgay

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Yami Fenrir (5): peramene, SalTheBard, Yami Fenrir, Natural 20, Max
King Burgundy (0): SalTheBard, SalTheBard

Not Voting (3): chaoslord, King Burgundy, Kitiara

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is December 09th, 2018 at 11 p.m. EST -- that's in about 1 day, 1 hour.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Yami Fenrir, Rimuru, Self-aligned Serial Killer was executed Day 4.

quote:

You are Rimuru

You are a Serial Killer

Straight up you need to murder people. You win if you're the last one alive. You have 1-shot of BP.

It is now N4.

Actions pls fast fast fast

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Christmas party update: I thought we were leaving 15 minutes ago but I was not so lucky.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Natural 20, Stripper, Town-aligned...Stripper was killed N4.

quote:

You are a Stripper

You are a...Stripper

Every night you may remove an article of clothing and give it to another player. In return they give you one shot of their ability.

As you are well versed in the arts of stripping you may both act with a oneshot ability and strip off another piece of clothing at the same time.

You have 5 articles of clothing:

Top, Trousers, Socks, Gloves and Underwear.

Once you have used all articles of clothing you are delightfully naked and may not strip further.

If naked you act as a lightningrod for all abilities due to your incredible sexiness.

You are Town and win when all threats to town have been removed.

It is now D5.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

Not Voting (6): chaoslord, King Burgundy, Kitiara, Max, peramene, SalTheBard

With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is December 11th, 2018 at 11 p.m. EST -- that's in about 2 days, 12 hours.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Hello everyone

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

What a predicament

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Fullclaim time: I’m a SK. I possess my targets at night and use their bodies to kill other targets. That way any trackers or watchers see the possessed player instead of me moving around.

I possessed pera and sent her to kill chaoslord last night. It failed

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Is there any way to defeat you? Or should we continue to ignore this?

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
##vote sal

if you want my personal opinion, "I look forward to your shitposting!" is a pretty poor choice of last words

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

I guess you could try to sway me to kill the people you want killed.

I am susceptible to flattery.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Hey, what’s a gal like you doing in a bloodbath like this?

Kitiara
Apr 21, 2009

Max posted:

Alright well

It's Saturday night, and the feelings right.

##vote yami

Oh what a night

This was quite disappointing. You tell us to wait for you and then you come back and just lynch Yami without providing any cases or thoughts on the current situation.

I believe all the players alive have claimed, can you please do the same? Can you also tell us what you have done at night since you came into the game? ta

Kitiara
Apr 21, 2009

Mr. Humalong posted:

I guess you could try to sway me to kill the people you want killed.

I am susceptible to flattery.

Can you please tell us which people you have killed? :wink:

Does the person you've possessed know that they've been possessed? And why did you choose this role?

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Kitiara posted:

This was quite disappointing. You tell us to wait for you and then you come back and just lynch Yami without providing any cases or thoughts on the current situation.

I believe all the players alive have claimed, can you please do the same? Can you also tell us what you have done at night since you came into the game? ta

While I understand being mad about Max AKA Saruman hammering with no real explanation getting upset about the SK being taken out is not really great. Keep in mind most mafia threads have very little discussion happen on Sundays, even when it’s deadline. I’ve seen a handful of no-lunches and most of them happened when the deadline was Sunday.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Kitiara posted:

Can you please tell us which people you have killed? :wink:

Does the person you've possessed know that they've been possessed? And why did you choose this role?

I made up a fake role by taking the possessor from ToL and making it even stronger.

I’m still a stump like I claimed previously.

Or am I??????

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Call it The Sal Maneuver

Kitiara
Apr 21, 2009

Mr. Humalong posted:

While I understand being mad about Max AKA Saruman hammering with no real explanation getting upset about the SK being taken out is not really great. Keep in mind most mafia threads have very little discussion happen on Sundays, even when it’s deadline. I’ve seen a handful of no-lunches and most of them happened when the deadline was Sunday.

I am not upset that Yami died or that Max hammered. I thought this was obvious.

I expressed disappointment over Max's lack of comments, because I had been waiting for them for hours. It's why I hadn't voted Yami myself. We all knew that Yami was going to flip either SK or scum. So why bother commenting on it?

Can you please answer my question regards your kills for nights 1-4?

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

If I had a win condition I’d be kicking myself for not bothering to make reads on anyone

But fortunately I have no dog in this fight

Heh heh heh

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Correction: if I hadn’t already met my win condition

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Which was to confuse the gently caress out of at least 3 players as to why I was posting in the thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Kitiara posted:

Most of the topics felt talked out at that moment, and it was Saturday and I didn't want to sit around the thread thinking about it. I checked in and asked if anyone was around for at least an hour, but no one really replied aside from CL, so I just went ahead with it.

Also

Max posted:

I’m Gandalf, I join the game day 3, and I’m town.

• Locked thread