Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

drkeiscool posted:

what is this ~uwu~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Jur-rear end-ic Park.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
It's a bad rpgmaker game called Beyond Magic

That's an edited pic tho, the original text was "dinossaur"

SardonicTyrant posted:

Jur-rear end-ic Park.

I'm not gonna post the gif but pretend I posted the gif. You know the one.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
is beyond magic made by the same person as the one where you play as the death god named death but in japanese

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

The White Dragon posted:

is beyond magic made by the same person as the one where you play as the death god named death but in japanese

Yes it is, and it is a prequel or maybe a sequel. I can't remember. The steam page will tell me I'm sure.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/463880/Beyond_Magic/

Ok yeah it is a sequel.

quote:

Story
In a world filled with magic, a strange happening will change everyone's life forever. It is brought to the Prince's attention that it exists a girl in the Kingdom that possesses no magic at all!
Unsettled with the news, Prince Damien vouches he will make this girl show her magic in no time, no matter what... He and his friends embark in an adventure that will reveal more about themselves than they could have ever imagined.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
I'm disappointed that no one made the obvious Color A Dinosaur joke.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

FirstAidKite posted:

It's a bad rpgmaker game called Beyond Magic

That's an edited pic tho, the original text was "dinossaur"

I'm not gonna post the gif but pretend I posted the gif. You know the one.

Are there even any good modern rpgmaker games?

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

super sweet best pal posted:

Yes, but as with all games, there are far more bad ones than good ones, and as with most indie titles, you'll have to keep an ear out for if you want to find any good or decent ones.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Is undertale an rpg maker game? Or just game maker?

Any good game using a stock engine has had enough work put into it that you won't recognize the engine.

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2

https://interactives.clickhole.com/games/protect-your-gold-from-barack-obama/

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

Lisa
Jimmy and the pulsating mass

Zinkraptor
Apr 24, 2012

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

It’s game maker. All the bullet hell stuff it does would probably be very difficult to do in RPG maker (I assume. I’m not super familiar with the engine).

Hemingway To Go! posted:

Lisa
Jimmy and the pulsating mass

Jimmy and the Pulsating Mass is great. I’m only like 11 hours into it so maybe it goes to poo poo and the rest of the game sucks, but so far it’s real good, despite the name.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Any good game using a stock engine has had enough work put into it that you won't recognize the engine.

Game Maker. Both Hotline Miamis were too, which is why the collision is weird sometimes

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Oh right, forgot about Lisa.

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

Hylics

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Exit Fate came out years ago and I've yet to find an RPGMaker game to match it.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I completely forgot Exit Fate existed, thanks for mentioning it.

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/Anime/status/1070750986346610688

The High School Big Titty Ninja game has fallen.

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008
Its less patronising if theres a story reason.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
much like quiet in metal gear solid

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
I like that the Olympics had something to do with this.

Sundae
Dec 1, 2005

Wasn't "To The Moon" a RPG Maker game? Or did it just look like it was one?

The Cheshire Cat
Jun 10, 2008

Fun Shoe

Dark_Swordmaster posted:

I like that the Olympics had something to do with this.

There must be some level of pride in realizing that your anime titties have gotten so well known as to be a national embarrassment.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Rakuen

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Tombot posted:

Its less patronising if theres a story reason.

Yeah, honestly, my assumption is that this translates to "we wrote a lot of ~lore~ to justify our nude teenage girls hitting each other with their asses or whatever"

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

lisa

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Sundae posted:

Wasn't "To The Moon" a RPG Maker game? Or did it just look like it was one?

I'm fairly certain it was. Not sure about Bird Story or whatever it was called, though.

drkeiscool
Aug 1, 2014
Soiled Meat

goddammit

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

This looks nice, I'll add it to my wishlist.

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Dehry posted:

https://twitter.com/Anime/status/1070750986346610688

The High School Big Titty Ninja game has fallen.
So wait, is Japan just gonna stop producing titty anime each season? What are they even going to fill the timeslots with?

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

SardonicTyrant posted:

So wait, is Japan just gonna stop producing titty anime each season? What are they even going to fill the timeslots with?

No, they'll just make narrative sense now.

Kanfy
Jan 9, 2012

Just gotta keep walking down that road.
Getting a bit back on topic, I've been watching someone play The Last Hope and there's one riveting experience. It's a world of terrifying gliding skeletons where things such as climbing a ladder are done by very slowly jumping upwards. That second preview video pretty much shows off the entire intense experience.

The second part of the series is called The Last Hope: Trump vs Mafia - North Korea:

quote:

The Last Hope: Trump vs Mafia is the sequel to last year's sleeper hit “The Last Hope” in which you became the President of the World. You are John Trump, the President of all Countries. Shortly after being sworn in, you travel to Europe for a conference, but your airplane is shot-down by mafia members. The Mafia and terrorists from all ex-countries join forces against you. Now you have to fix this mess. You must to fight with mafiosos, terrorists and robots from:
- North Korea, France, USA , Turkey, Republic of Moldova, Canada, China;
- A wide variety of weapons such as: Sniper Rifle, Pistol, Grenades, Sword, etc;
- Means of Transportation: Trumplane, Trumpomusine, Train;
It will ultimately be your choice to either surrender and allow the Mafia to take over the World or nuke them once and for all!
* Game contains trading cards

And finally the long-awaited third part, The Last Hope: Atomic Bomb - Crypto War

quote:

The ongoing struggle between mobsters, terrorists and President John Trump has now shifted its focus towards cryptocurrency.
Trumbcoin, Atomocoin and Bollarcoin are just a few of the remaining forms of cryptic payment.

North Korean terrorists have shown their true colors and finally detonated nuclear warheads across Earth’s surface. Radioactive dust clouds, nuclear fallout and ensuing darkness shall engulf the entire planet. You must immediately take action and history has proved once again that you’re humanity last and best hope for survival.

Your mission, while not as easy as it may appear, is to locate the cryptocurrency farm and put an end to this senseless war once and for all!
- You shall have to find the locations of the following cryptocurrencies: Trumbcoin, Atomocoin, Bollarcoin.
- Because of the fallout, visibility shall be reduced drastically.
- Germany, United Arab Emirates, China, Korea shall await your heroic arrival.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

I completely forgot Exit Fate existed, thanks for mentioning it.

I'll never forget the fanart of Trevor and Sick from the let's Play

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

CommissarMega posted:

Exit Fate came out years ago and I've yet to find an RPGMaker game to match it.

I was gonna come in here and school you by saying Last Scenario but it's by the same guy so... Yeah

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
the guy probably could've made a fair amount of cash from it if he'd put in on steam four or five years ago, but he would've had to contract the entire soundtrack out because iirc it was all tracks from other games

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Kanfy posted:

Getting a bit back on topic, I've been watching someone play The Last Hope and there's one riveting experience. It's a world of terrifying gliding skeletons where things such as climbing a ladder are done by very slowly jumping upwards. That second preview video pretty much shows off the entire intense experience.

The second part of the series is called The Last Hope: Trump vs Mafia - North Korea:

And finally the long-awaited third part, The Last Hope: Atomic Bomb - Crypto War

I know that Moldova is a non-extradition country, but otherwise why is it there. And apparently the guy wanted to make a trump train joke but somehow failed to light on Trumporail.

Gynovore
Jun 17, 2009

Forget your RoboCoX or your StickyCoX or your EvilCoX, MY CoX has Blinking Bewbs!

WHY IS THIS GAME DEAD?!
https://store.steampowered.com/app/613100/House_Flipper/

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Did you just post this here after looking at one screenshot without any research whatsoever?

Kammat
Feb 9, 2008
Odd Person
They're having trouble getting this game to release properly. No idea why.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/974420/SEXY_GIRLS/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart of Presto
Feb 9, 2001
Clapping Larry

Kammat posted:

They're having trouble getting this game to release properly. No idea why.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/974420/SEXY_GIRLS/

- naturally moving bust

:nws: https://steamcdn-a.akamaihd.net/steam/apps/974420/extras/ezgif.com-optimize_(2).gif?t=1543738866 :nws: