Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HORMELCHILI posted:

larry hyrb and major nelson are the same guy? This is hosed up

https://www.onmsft.com/news/halo-wars-cake-wars-major-nelson-halo-featured-food-network-show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

Larry Hryb, also known as Xbox Live’s Major Nelson, is a man of many talents. As Microsoft’s Director of Programming for the company’s gaming network and also one of the most public faces of the Xbox team, Major Nelson is quite a busy man as his blog has become one of the most important sources for Xbox-related news. The Xbox exec also maintains an active presence on social media, and you can also watch him on the weekly video show “This Week On Xbox” as well as hear him on his popular weekly podcast “Major Nelson Radio”. Additionally, he’s also a skilled gamer, with an impressive 90 843 gamer score as of today.

100,000 gamer score and you get access to the executive bathroom. the toilet is shaped like a titanfall mech and instead of toilet paper it's copies of halo 5

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

FactsAreUseless posted:

Larry Hryb, also known as Xbox Live’s Major Nelson, is a man of many talents. As Microsoft’s Director of Programming for the company’s gaming network and also one of the most public faces of the Xbox team, Major Nelson is quite a busy man as his blog has become one of the most important sources for Xbox-related news. The Xbox exec also maintains an active presence on social media, and you can also watch him on the weekly video show “This Week On Xbox” as well as hear him on his popular weekly podcast “Major Nelson Radio”. Additionally, he’s also a skilled gamer, with an impressive 90 843 gamer score as of today.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
https://mobile.twitter.com/PUBGMOBILE/status/1068853993902731267

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Reeeeee games

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://www.fangamer.com/collections/stardew-valley/products/stardew-valley-complete-ost-vinyl-box-set

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SciFiDownBeat posted:

100,000 gamer score and you get access to the executive bathroom. the toilet is shaped like a titanfall mech and instead of toilet paper it's copies of halo 5

finally, an excuse for why im picking shards of mediocre games out of my forbidden starfish.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

ice rear end

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/ApplebeesEsport/status/1071209508079202304

this is fake but I still thought it was funny

PotU
Jul 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
extremely funny man

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/chrissyteigen/status/1072711967113015297

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Way to bury the lede.

https://twitter.com/chrissyteigen/status/1072721474765578247?s=20

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Is there nowhere left in the world where someone isn’t trying to make me aware of what Christine Teigen is doing at that particular moment

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
Performative Chrissie Teigen Antipathy

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

It was supposed to be a joke but came out sounding crankier than I meant it to. Sorry imps

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Chrissy Teigen lurks the IZ and conveys messages to us via a Q Anon esque relay. I will not say whom

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Who the hell is Christine tiegen? I have to assume Twitter celebrity unless I'm corrected. No I won't Google search it because I want to have awesome interactions with imps

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

some slightly nerdy fashion model that's married to someone else famous but i forget who

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

SciFiDownBeat posted:

Who the hell is Christine tiegen? I have to assume Twitter celebrity unless I'm corrected. No I won't Google search it because I want to have awesome interactions with imps

Epic.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

She was the woman a few years back that was at some award show "crying" but her weird plastic surgery face made it look like a halfhearted grimace.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

tao of lmao posted:

She was the woman a few years back that was at some award show "crying" but her weird plastic surgery face made it look like a halfhearted grimace.

Sounds like you hate women and find joy in their pain. gently caress off.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

I wasn't planning on my woman-hating being found out till I ran for government, but gently caress....

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

these are some freaking awesome interactions of game.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

[In Brian Eno voice] You'll have to make the choice between the Page 28 Teigen Derail and me

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Chopping off a joint of my left pinky with an ornate tanto and presenting it to the eight mods of this forum in penance for flubbing a joke about how prominent Chrissy Teigen news is on the internet and accidentally starting all this

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

tao of lmao posted:

but gently caress

lmfao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Tales of Woe posted:

some slightly nerdy fashion model that's married to someone else famous but i forget who

drat, and they play games too?

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Do you guys think Lady Gaga beat Bayonetta yet?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

American McGay posted:

Do you guys think Lady Gaga beat Bayonetta yet?

She heard about the Fortnite Cube and gave up on it

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010