Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Holidays are here, so what's under the tree?

I'm getting the kids extra joycons and Kirby Star Allies (>'.')>

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i dont know yet op. i dont get to unwrap my presents until december 25

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
moms getting me switch namco museum and a mimikyu doll

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I haven't got a videogame gift since like 1000 Year Door, though I do usually get a hefty Steam gift card from my normie sister who then tries getting me to play whatever survival games she and her awful friends play together.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
op i also would like kirby star allies

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
My kids are still too young for video games. I usually get my sister something related to video games for Christmas but this year I noticed she didn't have a sound bar in her den so I got her a nice one on cybber Monday

She might get me a gaming gift. My guess is another 3 wireless smash bros controllers because she knows I have 1 and wanted 4 total

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
I’ll probably buy myself the Bloodborne GOTY disc for Christmas so I can get the DLC and give my friend his disc back that I’ve been borrowing for about 2 years.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I haven't got a videogame gift since like 1000 Year Door, though I do usually get a hefty Steam gift card from my normie sister who then tries getting me to play whatever survival games she and her awful friends play together.

*sighs* Even though they ARE probably fail normies... it must be nice to have IRL friends to game with.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I asked for a Switch pro controller and the D&D core rules box set because I really wanna start playing again. Besides that who knows what this Xmas will bring

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I asked for a SNES Classic.

Iron Chef Ramen
Sep 15, 2007

HA HA! YOU HAVE CHOSEN POORLY!
Got my kids Smash Brothers Ultimate.

Slightly regretting it though.

It means I have to practice. I can't let them win.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

*sighs* Even though they ARE probably fail normies... it must be nice to have IRL friends to game with.

it's fun for board games but muh vidya? i'm lightyears ahead on unseen levels while they talk about Ark and poo poo

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

it's fun for board games but muh vidya? i'm lightyears ahead on unseen levels while they talk about Ark and poo poo

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Getting ripped on the 24th to surprise myself the next morning when I check my Steam receipt.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

Getting ripped on the 24th to surprise myself the next morning when I check my Steam receipt.

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I’m trying to decide whether I want to use my bonus and some Christmas money to get a Switch and some games. On the one hand, yes I absolutely want to, on the other, my backlog is bad enough on the systems I already own...

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

I got my kid a Switch Pokemon Let’s Go Eevee bundle. Got my brother Lost Paradise. I won’t know what I got till Christmas

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

can I play with your sister :anime:

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Early Xmas gifts

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

I’m trying to decide whether I want to use my bonus and some Christmas money to get a Switch and some games. On the one hand, yes I absolutely want to, on the other, my backlog is bad enough on the systems I already own...

The Switch is the greatest console since the Super Nintendo

You can play it while you poo

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Getting my wife Let's Go Eevee. Don't think I'm getting any game this year but I might be surprised!

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
The kids are both going to wake up to some official SA merchandise under the tree this year :D Can't wait to see their faces!

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

I didn't get anything gaming related for Christmas. The kid really enjoyed the Switch.

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

Nostradingus posted:

Getting my wife Let's Go Eevee. Don't think I'm getting any game this year but I might be surprised!

My wife got LG Pikachu and I got Smash. Now I’m checking CL for a switch without joycons (we already have 6) since she’s also the resident Splatoon player. Just way too many good games for the switch.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
14 hours left for me to get a Solo Victory Royale for christmas :pray:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

My sister gave me a Original GameBoy sized/themed Moleskine. New gamer notes notebook, hell yeah. I need to play another puzzle game ASAP.

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

have you played obra dinn yet that's a good note taking game

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Got enough between my Christmas bonus and Christmas money to get a Switch and at least one game... hmm...

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

No gaming stuff this year but I did get a Yamaha DX21 Synthesizer so I will probably be playing with that for the foreseeable future

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I got a Switch pro controller and the D&D core rules box set which is all I really asked for. And my gf got me a book about retro gaming and my mom got me a retro console puzzle so it was a good haul. Merry Xmas everyone

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

GorfZaplen posted:

No gaming stuff this year but I did get a Yamaha DX21 Synthesizer so I will probably be playing with that for the foreseeable future

That’s sick

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

GorfZaplen posted:

Play some Mega Man songs

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

My mom gave me a framed original artwork from the artist who invented Parappa the Rapper, featuring Parappa the Rapper.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

My mom gave me a framed original artwork from the artist who invented Parappa the Rapper, featuring Parappa the Rapper.

thats really cool

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Update:

It’s signed FTW

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

This is going to look dank in my study.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Got enough between my Christmas bonus and Christmas money to get a Switch and at least one game... hmm...

I did it, and got the new Smash Bros and Breath of the Wild. Both of which will be coming in after the Switch so I'll probably end up buying something digital the day it comes in too.

My best friend also got me Ash of Gods: Redemption off my Steam wishlist too, which looks pretty cool, so I got him A Hat in Time. Merry Christmas, Imps.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

Update:

It’s signed FTW

That's awesome

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

net cafe scandal posted:

Update:

It’s signed FTW

loving Awesome