Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Giant Isopod
Jan 30, 2010

Bathynomus giganteus
Yams Fan

BurntCornMuffin posted:

Couple pages late, but my wife recognized this picture as looking remarkably like the rear end of her neighbor after a party accident she witnessed.

The way she tells it, he was trying to light his farts and caught his rear end on fire, and one of the party goers poured the nearest glass of water on the rear end-fire in order to put it out. Only, the nearest glass of water turned out to be a glass of Everclear and made the fire so hot the guy's rear end and pants melted together. To make matters worse, when the EMT responded, the guy either lost control of his bowels or was too drunk/in pain to give a gently caress, but regardless, with his rear end cheeks melted like that save for a miniscule hole, his rear end basically became a lovely pressure washer and caught the poor EMT right in the face with a projectile poo.

Who the gently caress keeps plain everclear around in waterglass size quantities?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

wAstIng 10 bUcks ON an aVaTar iS StUpid

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

It was a joke, meant to be taken literally, as in the dog is very tall and looks down on people. I knew you were stupid, but drat.

You sound pretty mad, my dude. I hope you feel better soon.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
RIP Ian Fraser "Lemmy" Kilmister

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

Giant Isopod posted:

Who the gently caress keeps plain everclear around in waterglass size quantities?

my dude have you ever been to a party?

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

It was a joke, meant to be taken literally, as in the dog is very tall and looks down on people. I knew you were stupid, but drat.

And mine was partially a joke too. Though I have a number of friends who either do camwork or have done cam work and foot fetish people are INCREDIBLY entitled in that. They seem to think because feet aren't sexual to anyone else, then they should get to see them for free. They get super salty when a camgirl has "20 tokens show feet". Ugh, they are the worst.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Huh. I’d pay 30 tokens to get their gross piggies off the screen.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

twistedmentat posted:

And mine was partially a joke too. Though I have a number of friends who either do camwork or have done cam work and foot fetish people are INCREDIBLY entitled in that. They seem to think because feet aren't sexual to anyone else, then they should get to see them for free. They get super salty when a camgirl has "20 tokens show feet". Ugh, they are the worst.

Oh yeah I get you, I was just taking the opportunity to be lovely to a nazi sympathizer is all.

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011
Are foot fetishes weird again? I have to update my Fetish Spreadsheet. I thought it was a normal one.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

Oh yeah I get you, I was just taking the opportunity to be lovely to a nazi sympathizer is all.

Ah, right, you're the one who got Salty because I said Zucc wasn't a Nazi. Cool, I had forgotten you were an absolute moron. Keep on keeping on 👍

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

autism ZX spectrum posted:

my dude have you ever been to a party?

At my parties we keep everclear in water pitchers, so things could've been worse.

Not sure why we put it in the fire extinguishers tho.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Non Serviam posted:

Ah, right, you're the one who got Salty because I said Zucc wasn't a Nazi. Cool, I had forgotten you were an absolute moron. Keep on keeping on 👍

You may remember it was the entire thread, not just me. Nice simplification though! Your continued presence is the real AUG.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Non Serviam posted:

That was this entire thread, and we've been extremely patient in explaining that enabling Nazis is 100% supporting them.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Non Serviam posted:

That's exactly what a Nazi would say.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Tubgoat posted:

That was this entire thread, and we've been extremely patient in explaining that enabling Nazis is 100% supporting them.

Lmao lol so salty rofl lol lmao u mad lol mad bro?

Sandwich Anarchist has a new favorite as of 19:23 on Dec 25, 2018

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Lmao lol so salty rofl lol lmao u mad lol mad bro?

It’s not a white Christmas without the resident Nazi enabler coming out of the woodwork.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
Sandwich Anarchist is not the Nazi enabler, you're thinking of Non Serviam.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
Yeah that's mockery bro

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

Tubgoat posted:

Imbeciles always find consolation in numbers, so it's good to see that you've found it.
Again, I'm happy to side with the ACLU instead of with a bunch of regressives here 😀

Keep calling Jews "nazis", that's surely not incredibly offensive and remarkably stupid.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
Israel = all Jews :hmmyes:
AIPAC's lobbying dollars have been tragically well spent.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
*gets chased out of thread for dying on the hill of defending Nazis*

*sneaks back in later*

"Haha man remember when that one guy accused me of defending nazis and the rest of the thread sided with me? Haha good times, anyways we should listen to what the Nazis have to say becau-"

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Non Serviam posted:

Imbeciles always find consolation in numbers, so it's good to see that you've found it.
Again, I'm happy to side with the ACLU instead of with a bunch of regressives here 😀

Keep calling Jews "nazis", that's surely not incredibly offensive and remarkably stupid.

A nazi sympathizer hiding behind an organization that actively tries to advocate for giving everyone, including nazis, the right to say whatever they want? Amazing, weird, shocking.

Please, continue to spout the same kind of poo poo that stereotypical cliched nazi sympathizers constantly spout. You're a fuckin joke and a piece of poo poo. Merry Christmas.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

Danaru posted:

*gets chased out of thread for dying on the hill of defending Nazis*

*sneaks back in later*

"Haha man remember when that one guy accused me of defending nazis and the rest of the thread sided with me? Haha good times, anyways we should listen to what the Nazis have to say becau-"

I didn't "defend" nazis. I said Mark Zuckerberg is not a nazi. You DO realize that there's a massive difference, right? And I don't know what's the point of trying to imply I said something I didn't.

I find it truly incredible to see that people love to use the term "nazi" as if it was a catch-all for "person whose politics I dislike", and then go into these purity inquisitions against those who expect a bit more accuracy. It must be really tough to live in a world where everyone is a nazi, including the jews.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
You would know a thing or two about purity inquisitions, wouldn't you

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Non Serviam posted:

It must be really tough to live in a world where everyone is [able to be] a nazi, including [a few] jews.
It is for us, but that's because we're not Nazi sympathisers.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Non Serviam posted:

Oh sure, everyone you disagree with is a nazi, and other sympathizer sayings

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

I love that itt the " Nazi sympathizer" is the guy defending a jew whose beheading has been expressly asked by others. Fantastic!

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Non Serviam posted:

No, it doesn't. Believing that a platform should tolerate all views doesn't make you a supporter of those views.

I don't particularly like Facebook or their policies, but I do like the idea of platforms accepting all views.

Non Serviam posted:

In the public forum, however, I sincerely believe that all ideas deserve the same amount of protection.

I'm not defending nazis or sympathizing with them, I'm just... defending their right to say nazi poo poo, and uh, demonstrating a common feeling with them that deserve to be heard and accepted.

I, uh, hm. Oh I know!

Non Serviam posted:

I love that itt the " Nazi sympathizer" is the guy defending a jew whose beheading has been expressly asked by others. Fantastic!

I'll ignore the point being made and build a strawman to fight! That will work on all of these ABSOLUTE IMBICELS lol haha

Sandwich Anarchist has a new favorite as of 20:11 on Dec 25, 2018

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

If only cars could generate their own fuel like this thread can.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

I'm not defending nazis or sympathizing with them, I'm just... defending their right to say nazi poo poo, and uh, saying they deserve to be heard and accepted.

I don't think, nor did I say, that Nazi ideas should be accepted, but you do you.

And, please, keep calling for the beheading of people, it sure seems like you're demonstrating your moral superiority in that way.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Non Serviam posted:

I don't think, nor did I say, that Nazi ideas should be accepted, but you do you.

And, please, keep calling for the beheading of people, it sure seems like you're demonstrating your moral superiority in that way.

Non Serviam posted:

but I do like the idea of platforms accepting all views.

Nor did I call for your beheading, iirc.

Your alternate reality bullshit isn't going to work here, fucko.

Tex Avery
Feb 13, 2012

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

Imagine if cars were fueled by the AUG. This thread alone would probably keep NYC's buses moving.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Orange Fanta is the best thing to have come out of World War 2.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

Nor did I call for your beheading, iirc.

Your alternate reality bullshit isn't going to work here, fucko.

That's the platform accepting all views, not the people IN the platform agreeing with them.
You know full well what I said, and what I meant by it, but it's nice to see you grasp at straws to call me a nazi for defending a jew. Don't let me stop you, please continue.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Non Serviam posted:

The "but her e-mails" tactic doesnt work when you're the only one who brought up beheading

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

That's a breeder reactor! :science:
I don't believe they're presently safe for cars just yet.

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Solice Kirsk posted:

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Solice Kirsk posted:

RaspberryCommie
May 3, 2008

Stop! My penis can only get so erect.
Non Serviam is right. Zuckerberg is not a Nazi sympathizer.

He is a collaborator. Jeez guys, get it right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Tubgoat posted:

Sandwich Anarchist is not the Nazi enabler, you're thinking of Non Serviam.

You are not good at this.