Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

i shall never forget the cancerous growth of capital thanks op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

shovelbum posted:

is it necessary? ground all civilian flights that need atc and see how much shutdown sympathy you get

I'd love to see this.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

I'd be ok with no atc, I'll just get twice as drunk on the plane

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
shut down customs :gritin:

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

guy: let's get along
libs: *incoherent screaming*

shameful

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

haljordan posted:

I'd be ok with no atc, I'll just get twice as drunk on the plane

but ur the pilot!!!1

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

a smart Conservative party is needed to advance progressive ideas bc intelligent debate strengthens the progressive position. Instead the GOP is too intellectually lazy to honestly engage in a rational debate. Thank you

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
area man, area man,
does everything that an area can
is he a racist? it's not important
area man

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
can't stop listening 2 phish 2day and will not stop listening 2 phish 2day have a david bowie trumpthread good morning se s h

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKQQ2vVDx9M

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Admiral Ray posted:

area man, area man,
does everything that an area can
is he a racist? it's not important
area man

man i watched a long video about the TempleOS guy and by the end he was ranting about n-words while livestreaming himself masturbating in the streets and then he got hit by a train to death

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

a.lo posted:

a smart Conservative party is needed to advance progressive ideas bc intelligent debate strengthens the progressive position. Instead the GOP is too intellectually lazy to honestly engage in a rational debate. Thank you

can you translate this into emojis for me?

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

DryGoods posted:

:metis:

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
what's up with the h*ckin' president!

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
hey I'm jackin off ova heah!

https://twitter.com/evansiegfried/status/1081590078907006977

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
May ivanka will talk to her daddy, she's the reasonable one.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Addamere posted:

what's up with the h*ckin' president!

hes about to lose the battle of the bands to sandy cortez and her rockin honkdogs he'll never be homecoming king now

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

this part could, uh, affect my practice

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

shovelbum posted:

man i watched a long video about the TempleOS guy and by the end he was ranting about n-words while livestreaming himself masturbating in the streets and then he got hit by a train to death

Upon first reading of this post the lazy reader may conclude that TempleOS was rendered dead upon being struck by a train. In fact, he is still alive, and is battling the demons along the river Styx, in an endless quest to kill 'em all. Why is he doing this? So he may reach Death, with whom he has an appointment.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

shovelbum posted:

shut down customs :gritin:

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

He’s right

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

crazy cloud posted:

can't stop listening 2 phish 2day and will not stop listening 2 phish 2day have a david bowie trumpthread good morning se s h

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKQQ2vVDx9M

Calm
Apr 7, 2006

no loving way

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

shovelbum posted:

hes about to lose the battle of the bands to sandy cortez and her rockin honkdogs he'll never be homecoming king now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyLKjp-xDWw

Pictured: stable genius President Deals

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Bearjew posted:

this part could, uh, affect my practice

Well why aren't you in favor of death camps then

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

white sauce posted:

He’s right

he thinks san francisco is still full of like gay sailors and ppl doing lsd for reasons not related to job performance, hes not using it to mean some vast technocapitalist moloch to which we have sacrificed our entire economy/productivity

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

DryGoods posted:

😮💦🦴

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Addamere posted:

Upon first reading of this post the lazy reader may conclude that TempleOS was rendered dead upon being struck by a train. In fact, he is still alive, and is battling the demons along the river Styx, in an endless quest to kill 'em all. Why is he doing this? So he may reach Death, with whom he has an appointment.

dragged along in the undercarriage of a train to hell

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

shovelbum posted:

he thinks san francisco is still full of like gay sailors and ppl doing lsd for reasons not related to job performance, hes not using it to mean some vast technocapitalist moloch to which we have sacrificed our entire economy/productivity

I know

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

lol it really is just trump trying to shut down everything so there's no more indictments

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

can't impeach the head of government if there's no government :thunk:

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

yeah idk i just wanted to rant about san francisco sorry

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
ive gotten really spoiled by the wealth of videos and resources about every facet of technology and engineering and have learned a lot but when i went back yesterday to try to find some good videos on latin poetry like a tumbleweed rolled out and i found like 3 videos of a guy in a roman centurion costume awkwardly talking

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

shovelbum posted:

dragged along in the undercarriage of a train to hell

the Undercarriage of the Train to Hell may not be as glamorous as the Highway to Hell, or even the Highway to the Danger Zone, but it's an eco-friendly option for the conscientious Hell-bound commuter

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i mean i guess you could use the carpool lane on the Hellbound Highway if you wanted, but c'mon man trains are h*ckin' cool

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/1081601036375212033?s=19

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

West coast libs doing acid = immoral

Flyover patriarchs loving their own offspring = wholesome christians

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

BeefThief posted:

you know, it has been previously posited that certain individuals are C-SPAM Mods, and that this is because of incestuous inbreeding

let me take you back a bit to the book of Genesis wherein Eve gave birth to only sons

The entire human species is C-SPAM Mods, my friend

It's nothing but C-SPAM Mods, all the way down

says so right there in the Bible

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

BeefThief posted:

its all smoke and mirrors bc both groups are billionaires who would happily murder everyone you or i ever even SAW for a tiny increase in performance for the next quarter lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

shovelbum posted:

ive gotten really spoiled by the wealth of videos and resources about every facet of technology and engineering and have learned a lot but when i went back yesterday to try to find some good videos on latin poetry like a tumbleweed rolled out and i found like 3 videos of a guy in a roman centurion costume awkwardly talking

Yikes