Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

revwinnebago
Oct 4, 2017

QuarkJets posted:

Trump's legacy will be "finally released that piss tape"

I mean I realize the extent to which this meme is old and dead.

But you know the story was that he paid prostitutes to pee on a bed right?

Not on himself.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

Hey did that goon ever get his money?

People who take out small sums often get their money, it's just that you may see the exchange wait a suspicious amount of time until they pick a moment when the market swings in their favor before they cash you out.

See also: All the times the exchanges shut down withdrawals to artificially limit losses during sell-offs had technical glitches during bear markets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

QuarkJets posted:

What does this have to do with bitcoin? Jfc goons

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

QuarkJets posted:

Go home to D&D duck you're drunk

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Burt Sexual posted:

What does this have to do with bitcoin? Jfc goons

Ooooh I'm just going to assume the Russian hooker and bitcoin markets have some strong user overlap

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

CheesyDog posted:

Ooooh I'm just going to assume the Russian hooker and bitcoin markets have some strong user overlap

:wrong: it was a rhetorical question, and unless dotard starts talking btc, I’d rather not sully this fine thread. Moving along.

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011

pisscoin

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice

How to mine pisscoin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfldS5hqWYA&t=119s

John_A_Tallon
Nov 22, 2000

Oh my! Check out that mitre!
Nilered does some great chemistry videos.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

im not watching this but if this person's pee is really that colour then they need to drink more water

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hammerite posted:

im not watching this but if this person's pee is really that colour then they need to drink more water

pretty sure that's after boiling it for a while.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Hammerite posted:

Pee is mostly water, so they just drink more of it instead.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
wait... water is stored in the balls?

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Guess where this lollipop's going?

Mozi posted:

wait... water is stored in the balls?

nature's camelback

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Bitcoin Buttplug

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy
It looks like Bitcoin has hit another shelf at around $3,800. I wonder how long until the next plunge, and where it will settle, that time.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Please don't boil piss in the Bitcoin thread, this is a serious thread

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
I've given up waiting for the plunge. I don't care at this point.

I DON'T F'N CARE

*looks at the price one more time*

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

In meteorology, vorticity often refers to a measurement of the spin of horizontally flowing air about a vertical axis.

moolchaba posted:

I've given up waiting for the plunge. I don't care at this point.

I DON'T F'N CARE

*looks at the price one more time*

A watched price never plummets.

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

https://twitter.com/LizardRumsfeld/status/1081268641214226432?s=19

Adar
Jul 27, 2001
Once upon a time (in February), one of the bigger shills out there - a guy named Ronnie Moas on CNBC - pumped some insane shitcoin called DIG to his legions of insane followers because it was backed by several times more gold than Fort Knox.

This is a 76(!) post thread about the things that happened with that shitcoin and that shill - which has now, naturally, degenerated into mutual fraud claims - over the past year:

https://twitter.com/RayRedacted/status/1081286339335802880

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Thread is gone, apparently with some regrets.

https://twitter.com/RayRedacted/status/1081413859754291204?s=20

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!
I will never stop laughing at faux tough guy internet individualists using Tyler Durden avatars in sincerity. The character that was LITERALLY a fake delusional fantasy avatar for a bored middle class dweeb with ennui.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

It was a good dive into the heart of darkness that is shitcoins though

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

Grape posted:

I will never stop laughing at faux tough guy internet individualists using Tyler Durden avatars in sincerity. The character that was LITERALLY a fake delusional fantasy avatar for a bored middle class dweeb with ennui.
i don't know what the comic Fight Club 2 was like, but the film will be every character lining up to openly dickslap the audience with this. and they still won't get it.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

Tashilicious posted:

pretty sure that's after boiling it for a while.

the thumbnail image shows it being poured out of a bottle and it's that colour in the bottle

orange sky
May 7, 2007

This seems pretty symbolic

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Saint Drogo posted:

i don't know what the comic Fight Club 2 was like, but the film will be every character lining up to openly dickslap the audience with this. and they still won't get it.
The idea of subverting something like this with modern media ought to, if not die, go back on the shelf, because if your goal is a mass audience, well: It's like that "war is bad" Gundam picture.

Slightly Absurd
Mar 22, 2004

orange sky posted:

This seems like a good premise for a short sad crypto story, like ye olde "for sale: baby shoes, never worn"

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer

orange sky posted:

that looks like someone turned a coffee table upside down

Mr.PayDay
Jan 2, 2004
life is short - play hard

Grape posted:

Their sig should list their success with Bitcoin and personal ETA answer to the question „Lambo when?“

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Slightly Absurd posted:

This seems like a good premise for a short sad crypto story, like ye olde "for sale: baby shoes, never worn"
For sale: crypto rig, never caught fire and gave its owner brain damage

Oldstench
Jun 29, 2007

Let's talk about where you're going.

orange sky posted:

It looks like a piece from an art exhibit.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Oldstench posted:

“Tragedy of the Coinmans,” on display through April.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

Oldstench posted:

Oldstench, while walking through a park, stops abruptly. "My god" they mutter to themselves. "What is this? This, brilliant piece of engineering. It's. . . Sublime, yet bold, conservative yet playful. You! You, young man, what do they call that wrought iron contraption you sit atop?"
The child looks up from their videogame. "You mean the bench?"
"Bench!" Oldstench cracks a wry grin. "Bennnnch. It really sounds like what it is."

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Wanna make an art exhibit about cryptocurrency that looks all exciting and amazing from the marketing, but in reality is just printouts from bitcoinists who’ve lost everything and now they have no homes, kids can’t go to college etc.

klafbang
Nov 18, 2009
Clapping Larry

Slightly Absurd posted:

For sale, crypto rig, "as new".

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

There should be a crypto version of the old O. Henry "Gift of the Magi" short story. The one where the poor young couple pawn stuff to buy Christmas gifts but the stuff they pawn makes the spouse's gift useless.

Like one spouse buys the other a miner by not paying the power bill so the miner is useless. Something like that.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
"I sold your hair to buy a trezor!"
"I sold your ASICs to pay for a divorce lawyer!"

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Slightly Absurd posted:

Dude we have a bunch of never-worn baby shoes, and a 2 year old who simply refused to wear those pairs cause children are picky. All obtained through a baby shower that took place a year before he'd be big enough to wear them so no chance of returning them to the store, even if we had any idea where they were purchased

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

QuarkJets posted:

Dude we have a bunch of never-worn baby shoes, and a 2 year old who simply refused to wear those pairs cause children are picky. All obtained through a baby shower that took place a year before he'd be big enough to wear them so no chance of returning them to the store, even if we had any idea where they were purchased

Why aren't you posting "baby shoes never worn" on craigslist rn