Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!
Also famously "you can't be both Jewish and Swedish, you have to choose" Björn Söder-style monoculturalism. Hilariously enough pissing off their Finnish-Swedish members in the process.

So basically they are OK with Israel killing Palestinians, but they are not ok with Jews, or anyone not prepared to 100% assimilate to what they consider Swedish Culture, living in Sweden (but they don't dare to say it openly yet, they just nudge nudge, wink wink it).

lilljonas fucked around with this message at 19:16 on Dec 29, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe
That was one of the causes that led to a break between SD and their youth organization SDU - SD being home to the more mainstream anti-muslim sentiments that have swept Europe in the last two decades, and SDU made up of more neo-nazis in denial. So the ideological question became, is Israel good because they fight Arabs, or are the Arabs good because they fight Israel? SD went with the former, SDU with the latter, and SDU then split from the "zionist" mother party.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

:thermidor::thermidor::thermidor:

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

https://twitter.com/carlbildt/status/1080931299517444096

:yikes:

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
GF har vetoet mig til lave "Flygande Jakob", desværre.

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

Flygande Jakob is awesome.

Remember that it's a 70s recipe for incredibly snowed in white people. So the chili sauce has to be that ketchup strength chili sauce from the grocery store because people in the 70s would receive third degree burns from anything stronger than black pepper.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

That's still the recipe.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
I *was* planning on making it, I told her on like Wednesday. Then last night I figured I'd check she would eat it and she said "I thought you were joking. No way." so it's off the menu, I'll make butter chicken or something. Sigh.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Rust Martialis posted:

I *was* planning on making it, I told her on like Wednesday. Then last night I figured I'd check she would eat it and she said "I thought you were joking. No way." so it's off the menu, I'll make butter chicken or something. Sigh.

:sever:

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

She's Danish. You have to let them get their Swede-hate on. It's charming in a way.

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

MiddleOne posted:

That's still the recipe.

Mate makes it with like a fist of those chili seeds that you buy in a jar on the spice shelf.

Boatswain
May 29, 2012
Flygande Jakob is anathema to all that is good in life.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Boatswain posted:

Flygande Jakob is anathema to all that is good in life.

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

You know what might look better on your nose?

Google posted:

Flying Jacob is a Swedish casserole that consists of chicken, cream, chili sauce, bananas, roasted peanuts and bacon.

So it's ristaffel, minus the rice, smushed together and drowned in cream? Can't see a problem with that. :yum:

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

THE BAR posted:

So it's ristaffel, minus the rice, smushed together and drowned in cream? Can't see a problem with that. :yum:

It's served with rice.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Katt posted:

It's served with rice.

And people say there's no Scandinavian unity.

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

Toss on some cinnamon and we've got ourselves a party.

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

THE BAR posted:

Toss on some cinnamon and we've got ourselves a party.

No no no. Flygande Jakob is a Swedish staple going back over 1100 years. There will be no foreign cinnamon in the Flygande Jakob. War is what you're proposing.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Ah yes, the traditional swedish spiced ketchup.

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

Katt posted:

No no no. Flygande Jakob is a Swedish staple going back over 1100 years. There will be no foreign cinnamon in the Flygande Jakob. War is what you're proposing.

We've gone to war over less! :black101:

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

Store closes in 5 hours. Convince me not to run down there to shop and then make Flygande Jakob.

How many calories is in that thing? 5000?

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

247 calories per 100g cinnamon.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Katt posted:

Store closes in 5 hours. Convince me not to run down there to shop and then make Flygande Jakob.

How many calories is in that thing? 5000?

In-between the cream, peanuts, bacon and banana?

A few.

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

MiddleOne posted:

In-between the cream, peanuts, bacon and banana?

A few.

But peanuts and bananas are both plants so basically salads yeah?

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Technically it is a soup, when you put it on rice it becomes a sandwich.

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

MiddleOne posted:

Technically it is a soup, when you put it on rice it becomes a sandwich.

3 hours and 45 minutes and you're making me hungry.

Captain Scandinaiva
Mar 29, 2010

Let the inspiration from the ancient swedish cuisine flow freely: http://denbrunamaten.se/

Fader Movitz
Sep 25, 2012

Snus, snaps och saltlakrits

Captain Scandinaiva posted:

Let the inspiration from the ancient swedish cuisine flow freely: http://denbrunamaten.se/

Wow there's some truly amazing stuff there. Looked at 4-5 recipes on including Lutfisksuffle and I'm very glad I wasn't alive in the 70

von Braun
Oct 30, 2009

Broder Daniel Forever
min gfs familj har ett recept dom gör ofta där man använder pannkakor istället för tortilas att göra enchiladas med. Tacopannkaka.

54.4 crowns
Apr 7, 2011

To think before you speak is like wiping your arse before you shit.
MAN! A Bosnian could drink you under the table.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

54.4 crowns posted:

MAN! A Bosnian could drink you under the table.

And so the Bosnian in my life regularly does (Rakia is disgusting).

vuk83
Oct 9, 2012
So denmark is doing another pointless reform of the health care sector. F U LLR

Fader Movitz
Sep 25, 2012

Snus, snaps och saltlakrits
https://i.imgur.com/oGi8rbq.gifv

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

:eyepop:

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

von Braun
Oct 30, 2009

Broder Daniel Forever

:five:

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

It's really quite something we're able to have the CBS and "pig-coloured" stupidity happen within the span of not even three weeks and nobody starts spraying blood from their nose and ears from cognitive dissonance.

To summarise:

1) Visiting professor at the Copenhagen Business College allegedly gets "triggered" by lovely ancient song mentioning blonde girl, sung by colleagues at meeting, it's political correctness gone mad, identity politics and what about the treasured old songbookREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Happened two years ago and was magically front and center everywhere during the parliamentary vote on Plague Island, welfare cuts, etc.

2) Journalist employed with public broadcaster makes off-hand comment about ethnic Danes being "pig-coloured" (a literal statement of fact), that's incredibly racist and she's a red, it's akin to calling black people "monkey-coloured". Let's completely ignore that she received very public death threats, was accused of treason and told to go to Morocco to get raped and beheaded, and finally a campaign was launched to have her fired by a guy who also reported her to the police, and by the way unironically likes nazi propaganda on Facebook. The journalist apologised.

Simply incredible.

Then I went and inadvertently visited Morten Messerschmidt's page for a brief moment, somebody called him the new Kierkegaard. Please free me from hellworld.

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

LMAO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fox Cunning
Jun 21, 2006

salt-induced orgasm in the mouth

:ck5: