Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

##vote kash

He doesn’t want to play, happy to oblige him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
Kash vote someone else.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

making our way to a no-lunch

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

flerp posted:

scum is gonna win by all of town modkilling themselves

Probably, so let’s not do that anymore.

Quick review of the current leaders, IMO:

- Not in love with the SK vote- to me it reads as a townie who went a little far with the idea of voting pera and then inelegantly defended said idea.

- I don’t want to vote Asiina today. I don’t think anyone came out of that fight looking good and I don’t want to stir that pot up again. Not opposed to the idea of revisiting this tomorrow, but don’t want to today.

- B- did make an awful lot of distancing comments regarding scum and although it’s nowhere near a slam-dunk case, I think I’m happiest with this right now.

##vote B-

Would also vote ASF since they still haven’t returned to do anything as best I can tell, but depending on how rules shake out, maybe that resolves itself.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

Good chance I’ll be gone near actual deadline but should be in and out intermittently between now and then.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Nice

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Gotta say I’m surprised scum haven’t voted me yet. Guess they’re waiting for a few more people to vote. Gotta wait to see if it’s a sure thing before committing to the mislunch

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

what happens if i do...this? ##vote binus

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

b-minus1 posted:

Gotta say I’m surprised scum haven’t voted me yet. Guess they’re waiting for a few more people to vote. Gotta wait to see if it’s a sure thing before committing to the mislunch

how about you try doing something instead of saying stuff like this because if this is going to be your theme yeah sure more people are going to be voting you

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Snooze Cruise posted:

how about you try doing something instead of saying stuff like this because if this is going to be your theme yeah sure more people are going to be voting you

speak of the devil

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i mean its really annoying he has been acting this resigned since like, the first vote appeared on him

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

b-minus1 posted:

I don't understand how you manage to look scummier every time you make a post.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

CapitalistPig posted:

I don't understand how you manage to look scummier every time you make a post.

How is that a scummy post lol

It’s almost certainly true. One of those votes could be scum, but it’s highly unlikely that the entire scum team went all in on a townie on d1.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
I'm not sure what people see on the b- vote we should all vote Asiina like me.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
day 1 should never be longer than 48 hours.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Ok. ##vote asiina

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
A world exists where 2 people self modkilled and 2 people self voted that aren’t gonna die today

Crazy

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Kashuno posted:

A world exists where 2 people self modkilled and 2 people self voted that aren’t gonna die today

Crazy

Good point.

##vote Asiina

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Don’t want a no lunch so ##vote asiina I guess

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Still very much want to vote Toal or Tobbs or CPig, but that's probably not happening.

##vote b-

I've been skimming since this afternoon and the whole thing with sc and sk felt like a townie slapfight more than anything.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Toalpaz posted:

I'm not sure what people see on the b- vote we should all vote Asiina like me.

Your vote is the worst because it's not even based on anything Bif was saying, just a meta argument for lurking that you're agreeing with that nobody ever made.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
flerp don't forget to murder me TIA

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I'm willing to vote asiina to avoid a no lunch but I'd rather it be b-.

Azurelana
Nov 6, 2018

Too cute to function
##vote Asiina

I like the Soaring Kestrel vote more, but there's little that Asiina's done to convince me that my earlier vote was wrong.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Asiina...this was supposed to be our game as friends..........................

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Kashuno posted:

Asiina...this was supposed to be our game as friends..........................

rip via d1 deadline swingy votes

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##vote cpig only posts as scum

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Asiina posted:

rip via d1 deadline swingy votes

Maybe pera will bring you back as a :zombie:

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
wel'p since voting SC is meaningless at this point

think I'd rather end up on ##vote b-minus1

GulagDolls posted:

##vote cpig only posts as scum

mafia edit: holy cow this is a bad vote no matter how you slice it this close to deadline

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

no its good.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Completely forgot Gulag was in this game tbh

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

probably because you ran away to the divine dollmaker website for twenty four hours

xiw
Sep 25, 2011

i wake up at night
night action madness nightmares
maybe i am scum

Cpig Haiku contest 2020 winner
Okay ##vote Asiina

no early selfvotes

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

GulagDolls posted:

probably because you ran away to the divine dollmaker website for twenty four hours

https://www.gaiaonline.com/dreamavatar ?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
ehhh

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
A pera yes has been declared

peramene posted:

0) hey kids it's your ol pal peramene

By manipulating the chaotic energy radiating from the conclusion of One Day Challenge Game, I harness the pera yes vote of tonight to retroactively effective immediately, revoke my day 1 limitations.

All players enjoy unlimited 'pera yes' and 'pera no' charges. In kind, I will propose as many rules as I see fit beginning with the below vox populi suggestions. Majority rules, submission of neither yes nor no is abstaining. You needn't comment on every rule, however...

At least one proposal will pass and become an element of your shattered reality. KILL anyone who attempts to limit my power in this instance and earn my favor.

Rule 0 will now be implemented at the end of Day 1 unless a new pera no is declared.

Consequently these other rules will also take effect.

peramene posted:

1) Just Humming Along

Effective at sunset, a random player (Mr. Humalong receives a complimentary second entry into the sweepstakes) will become 3P pera-aligned, my agent on this earth. He will enjoy an entirely brand new role PM of my own creation representing his discovery of an ancient universal singularity.(edited)

2) Soluble in Water

Effective at sunrise, forums user SolusLunes will begin a game of post-restriction hot potato. In summary - he will begin with a post-restriction, and regardless of what happens otherwise, he will assign that post-restriction to someone else. An additional post restriction will be added. The entirety of the potato must be obeyed to avoid my wrath.

3) No Seriously, Day 1 was Bullshit

I propose the following modifications to Somber's General Rules --

1. Stop being poo poo to each other.
2. If your post count and content and intent and loyalty to your wincon(s) do not pass my personal muster, I will slip a free vig to be used in secret against you into the hands of another player. Or two. This goes through any and all protection that does not originate with me.
3. Don't edit your posts more than five minutes after they've been made.
4. Dead players do not truly die until they accept the invitation to Nat's little skybox observer channel. Souls neither dead nor alive may post up to five times per day with single emoticon posts and may not quote other players.
5. Nights are open.
6. Flavour is everything. I am the flavour. Scum are backed by ludicrous fakeclaims, including your fakeclaims. I am the justification for flavour-based abilities and all that crap
7. No replacements.
8. Don't directly quote any communication from beyond the thread, including: your role pm, PMs with Nat and myself, whispers we have shared before bedtime, other games or other threads, and/or your birth certificate. This applies to all spheres of the game.
9. Don't fake day actions unless it's really, really funny.
10. [Most] day actions only take effect after Nat has seen them. They should be disregarded until then. Everyone else is good to keep going.

4) gently caress It, You Do It Then

Entirely up to my own whim and fancy, I may choose one player-suggested rule and bless it with immediate canonicity subject to no vote or discussion of any kind.

this is my thread now

all shall love me and despair

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
A scum should modkill themselves it’s only fair

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Kashuno posted: