Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Screaming Idiot posted:

Because none of it can resist when he tries to put his dick in it.

Try the new Swiss mushroom quarter pounder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Data Graham posted:

Try the new Swiss mushroom quarter pounder

God bless you, I was hoping someone would make this followup and you did it, you did it, thank you.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Should have ordered Taco Bell, that poo poo can sit out for hours and not be any different.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Picnic Princess posted:

Should have ordered Taco Bell, that poo poo can sit out for hours and not be any different.
Too Mexican.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Yeah but the goal was AMERICAN FOOD :911:

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
That's the part about Trump I love the most, he is exactly what America has become on the top level. Just crass, tasteless,, tone deaf, over commercialized garbage.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
Isn't Burger King owned by Brazilians?

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

Screaming Idiot posted:

Canadians!

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen

Screaming Idiot posted:

McDonald's has served brazillions

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Canada is a lie told to us by the Democratic party to make us believe health care could exist without virtual debtors' prisons.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Screaming Idiot posted:

Canada is a lie told to us by the Democratic party to make us believe health care could exist without virtual debtors' prisons.

for gently caress's sake, do you ever turn off

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Johnny Aztec posted:

That's the part about Trump I love the most, he is exactly what America has become on the top level. Just crass, tasteless,, tone deaf, over commercialized garbage.

If nothing else this is yet another clear example of his general thought processes; Common people eat fast food! It's good and it'll make me look relatable! I'll get those footballers fast food! :pseudo:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://twitter.com/adamjmoussa/status/1084993491715919873

TravellinDan
Feb 20, 2006

Wa...ter?
Wait, how many people are on this team? That's a ridiculous amount of burgers. Did they team bring their parents, too?

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

TravellinDan posted:

Wait, how many people are on this team? That's a ridiculous amount of burgers. Did they team bring their parents, too?

Aren't American football team rosters really huge?
Plus they probably eat a lot

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.
Enjoy your hours old, secret service prodded turd burgers boys. Welcome to the White House

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

TravellinDan posted:

Trump gets to keep all the leftovers.

TOTALLY unrelated image:

Need to photoshop Trump and Jared's faces onto that pic.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

EoinCannon posted:

They also have dieticians planning what they eat, and "a shitload of cold burgers, soggy fries, and room-temperature soft drink" probably isn't on anyone's meal plan.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
football players absolutely eat fast food. The astounding thing is he could have had any number of amazing restaurants cater the loving dinner for the college championship at the white house but instead someone chose to give them some poo poo from a drive thru window. It's revolting but Jesus Christ its funny

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Gay Horney posted:

The astounding thing is he could have had any number of amazing restaurants cater the loving dinner for the college championship at the white house but instead someone chose to give them some poo poo from a drive thru window.

Nah, not really surprising at all

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

EoinCannon posted:

Yeah like a hundred dudes, and one of them I looked up earlier was 6'6", 330lbs. They're going to need a lot of food.

So it's a drat shame they got served cold crap.

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Memento posted:

So it's a drat shame they got served cold crap.

Yes a shame. Also everything about it is hilarious.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
The best football (soccer) player in the world eats a pizza after every game. Usain Bolt ate a thousand chicken nuggets at the Olympics. Fast food is pretty good for top level athletes (the steroids help).

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

sassassin posted:

The best football (soccer) player in the world eats a pizza after every game. Usain Bolt ate a thousand chicken nuggets at the Olympics. Fast food is pretty good for top level athletes (the steroids help).

To be fair, there's a world of difference between an actual well-made pizza even out of a Mom-and-Pop joint and something out of Pizza Hut or Dominoes in terms of what's actually in it.

Though holy poo poo, a thousand nuggets? :stare:

edit: So this is apparently a thing. Not exactly a combination you expect to see mainstream;

AnimeLab's an Australian streaming service.

Neddy Seagoon has a new favorite as of 12:35 on Jan 15, 2019

Guyver
Dec 5, 2006

Neddy Seagoon posted:

To be fair, there's a world of difference between an actual well-made pizza even out of a Mom-and-Pop joint and something out of Pizza Hut or Dominoes in terms of what's actually in it.
Like? I'm curious what you think Pizza Hut uses for cheese as opposed to what Mom-and-Pop uses? Because I'm pretty sure both use bulk ingredients from restaurant supply stores and produce wholesale.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

They use the genetically modified monster meat KFC isn’t legally allowed to call “chicken” anymore :tinfoil:

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde
He also got pizzas...

... four of them.

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

No man ever did me so much good, or enemy so much harm, but I repaid him with ENDLESS SHITPOSTING

Guyver posted:

Like? I'm curious what you think Pizza Hut uses for cheese as opposed to what Mom-and-Pop uses? Because I'm pretty sure both use bulk ingredients from restaurant supply stores and produce wholesale.

is all American food just absolute garbage from top to bottom? because even outside of italy most places I've been still hold a world of difference between pizzerie and pizza hut level poo poo

like do you just think food is a button that you press and your stomach gets full

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Pretending that fast food is literal poison is the lamest most goonest posting style of all time.

Serving fast food at the goddamn White House is probably even stupider. Thanks, big wet president

Guyver
Dec 5, 2006

No I'm saying the average quality of ingredients in 2 for $20 mom and pop pizza is going to be roughly the same as chain pizza. The actual care and effort going into cooking is the main factor that determines the quality of the final product at that level.

Stealth Tiger
Nov 14, 2009

The average booster dinner those athletes attend is probably 1000x as nice and the hosts at those probably treat the kids 1000x as special

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

https://twitter.com/fatherlyjada/status/806898005710434304?s=21

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic

Guyver posted:

No I'm saying the average quality of ingredients in 2 for $20 mom and pop pizza is going to be roughly the same as chain pizza. The actual care and effort going into cooking is the main factor that determines the quality of the final product at that level.

You have some lovely local joints if they serve the same over processed bulk that pizza hut makes.

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1085159285208858624?s=20

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

swordfish duelist posted:

You have some lovely local joints if they serve the same over processed bulk that pizza hut makes.

Sounds like the suburbs.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Is the word hamberder a typo?

Guyver
Dec 5, 2006

swordfish duelist posted:

Please explain what makes one 50lbs bag of bread flour that pizza hut uses more processed than the one smaller restaurants use.

gey muckle mowser
Aug 5, 2003

Do you know anything about...
witches?

Buglord

VideoGames posted:

Is the word hamberder a typo?

it's an albany expression

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003