Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Re: Sportsclips

I refuse to give any business with the motto “It’s wicked awesome” a dime of my money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

TheBizzness posted:

Re: Sportsclips

I refuse to give any business with the motto “It’s wicked awesome” a dime of my money.

Well steer clear of these places

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Fallom posted:

The dude in the thumbnail looks like he belongs in a Die Antwoord video

I mean if you cleaned him up a little maybe a sunny delight commercial lol but otherwise:

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

LifeSunDeath posted:

Well steer clear of these places

There was one of those Guy Fieri restaurants near my mom's place in Florida. I was gifted a Groupon for it. When I got there it was permanently closed.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

lol

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

necroid
May 14, 2009

why the black eye

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

necroid posted:

why the black eye

Literally everyone in every school K-12 bullied him

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
clearly it wasn't enough

Hello Ketene
Dec 30, 2011

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

This one really gets me because the theme of that movie was that Cap was wrong to say that: they really harp on the good guys' refusal to sacrifice a life, whereas Thanos does it then wins.

(Trap sprung, please kill me for having thought critically about something as pointless as a Marvel movie)

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
I would love to hear him explain his logic.

Reporter: "They didn't destroy the mind stone, killing Vision in the process. This relates to abortion how, exactly?"

Him: [just a torrent of sweat and nonsense]

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts
jfc that mouth and nose job.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

Every one of these dudes will at best only attempt to force a woman into an abortion.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

check out those dick sucking lips

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

I was gonna say that I was pleasantly surprised they were in favor of abortion but then I realized it said DEFUND instead of Defend.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
why are people that should have been aborted always pro life

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

These geniuses know Planned Parenthood does more for the community than just abort babies yeah?

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Akratic Method posted:

This one really gets me because the theme of that movie was that Cap was wrong to say that: they really harp on the good guys' refusal to sacrifice a life, whereas Thanos does it then wins.

(Trap sprung, please kill me for having thought critically about something as pointless as a Marvel movie)

Not to mention Cap trades his own life in his own movie.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Infinitum posted:

These geniuses know Planned Parenthood does more for the community than just abort babies yeah?

why would a school segregated by sex have any curricula on eve's shame?

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Paladinus posted:

Goon face-blindness strikes again. :jerkbag:

Lol if you never tattooed your scruntcht

Standard Measure
Sep 5, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Akratic Method posted:

no, it's not that.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Infinitum posted:

Sure. they harvest organs and sell them too.

Moonshine Rhyme
Mar 26, 2010

Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
blessed

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Wtf

naem
May 29, 2011

what is with that poor persons mouth

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Away all Goats posted:

Not to mention Cap trades his own life in his own movie.

I always took it as a given that the phrase implied you were talking about someone else’s life. A hero is always free to sacrifice their own.

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

Imagine being so pathetic that even your fellow pro-choice ralliers are disgusted and embarrassed by you.

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

christmas boots posted:

I always took it as a given that the phrase implied you were talking about someone else’s life. A hero is always free to sacrifice their own.

Captain America says it to a character that's proposing sacrificing his own life, and refusing to accept that character's proposal directly leads to the villain winning.

Standard Measure posted:

no, it's not that.

Yeah, I know that pic is like several kinds of cursed but for some reason I just get stuck on the idea that they're not only stupid enough to have terrible opinions, not only stupid enough to march around waving signs quoting a comic book movie to try and support their terrible ideas, but so stupid that they march around waving signs quoting a comic book movie that is about how wrong the quote they used is, and thinking that it will convince others to change their minds and take up their terrible opinions.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Blue Moonlight posted:

Imagine being so pathetic that even your fellow pro-choice ralliers are disgusted and embarrassed by you.

What’s wrong? These are good memes

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

i hope you're just posting that as a refresher because that is super blessed.

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

Yeah this is cursed as hell but goddamn if it didn't make me laugh a "holy poo poo i'm glad that dude is still alive" giggle.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
I was horribly confused, read it 3 or 4 more times, becoming more confused, and then it clicked that he's Australian.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

There may have been a second shooter on the gassy hole.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

I was horribly confused, read it 3 or 4 more times, becoming more confused, and then it clicked that he's Australian.

They were partying and taking dump on the grave G H W Bush, which should be a natural part of growing up, really