Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

BallerBallerDillz posted:

Doesn't having the smoke hit you way in the back of the throat gently caress you up? I feel like I'd be coughing all over the place.

yeah it's a novelty thing, the real bong is much nicer lol but also kind of like real life there's a trick to it, and deep throating doesn't actually do anything but impress people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.
Thank you. I was afraid to try figuring out the right combination of words to Google when I really only had bong, dick, and Japanese.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_brushtail_possum

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I can’t not hear johnny cash when I read this

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

I'm assuming that from how hacky and contrived this looks, it's from Saturday Night Live

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

soy posted:

I can’t not hear johnny cash when I read this

I hear Trent Reznor.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Picnic Princess posted:

I hear Trent Reznor.

I hear Hugh Jackman.

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

this isn't a bag on you per se but goddamn if that isn't the least funny picture i've seen in a while

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

DiggityDoink posted:

this isn't a bag on you per se but goddamn if that isn't the least funny picture i've seen in a while
It's truly incredible

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
when was the last year saturday night live was good

1984 or 1995 prly

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

luxury handset posted:

when was the last year saturday night live was good

1984 or 1995 prly
Like 2014ish. SNL has had a really good cast basically since Fred Armisen left, but as the elections ramped up they lost more and more of their good writing to lazy political commentary. SNL has had good sketches in the last decade but their political stuff just gets weaker and weaker. It's been absolutely dire since 2016, and I'm the guy who always shows up in threads to say "but the cast is really good" and even I can't watch it anymore.

And I love sketch comedy enough that I will sit through a lot of terrible poo poo (I grew up on MadTV) but even the sketches have fallen apart.

bare bottom pancakes
Sep 3, 2015

Production: Complete
It takes real talent to gently caress up dunking on the baconator in chief, but by god they did it.

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.

FactsAreUseless posted:

(I grew up on MadTV)

You poor bastard.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Hirethor
Dec 16, 2008

You think you know hip?
YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT BEING HIP!

WaffleStomper
Nov 21, 2010

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

once again, not a funny picture in the slightest. what the gently caress thread?

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

do what you must

I have already won

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Edited for content.

queensland.jpg

gently caress, quote remains to not be edit no matter how hard we try

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

DiggityDoink posted:

once again, not a funny picture in the slightest. what the gently caress thread?

Those guys in the second photo? They're doing the attacking. That was the whole point of Operation Overlord.

So that must means that the "white men under attack" that the meme is referencing were the Nazis occupying France.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Those guys in the second photo? They're doing the attacking. That was the whole point of Operation Overlord.

So that must means that the "white men under attack" that the meme is referencing were the Nazis occupying France.

No I'm pretty sure it's meant to say "look at all these white men who died storming the beach". Most of America doesn't know poo poo about WWII beyond Saving Private Ryan and the D-Day beach landing is portrayed as particularly gruesome.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

DiggityDoink posted:

Most of America doesn't know poo poo about WWII beyond Saving Private Ryan and the D-Day beach landing is portrayed as particularly gruesome.

Most of america lost the right to invoke WWII to make a point when they decided to defend actual American Nazis

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Picnic Princess posted:

I hear Trent Reznor.

I hear wet farting sounds oh wait hahaha my speakers aren't even turned on haha.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

DiggityDoink posted:

No I'm pretty sure it's meant to say "look at all these white men who died storming the beach". Most of America doesn't know poo poo about WWII beyond Saving Private Ryan and the D-Day beach landing is portrayed as particularly gruesome.

I'm sure that's what they were getting at, but the people being attacked there are literally Nazis hence posting it in the funny images thread.

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Haha, that flew right over my head, I was about to put a poor innocent goon on ignore

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

I thought it was funny...also sending to my dad

Groetgaffel
Oct 30, 2011

Groetgaffel smacked the living shit out of himself doing 297 points of damage.

burexas.irom posted:

Haha, that flew right over my head, I was about to put a poor innocent goon on ignore
There are no innocent goons.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Groetgaffel posted:

There are no innocent goons.

Fine, fine, “not guilty”.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

It's a funny pic because the last instance a white man can be considered under attack was in 1944

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Fried Watermelon posted:

It's a funny pic because the last instance a white man can be considered under attack was in 1944

The war ended in 1945, though.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

Fried Watermelon posted:

Tell that to Andrew Goodman and Michael Schwerner

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

Jisae posted:

This was my interpretation from that derail. Still sticking by it.

make his dick go down into the skull thing

haha woudln't that be funny

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Fried Watermelon posted:

Oh I thought it was because the quote was attributed to a child molester.

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

sorry about my post, sorry sorry

i meant THEIR dicks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

https://twitter.com/NaturelsWeird/status/1087688579562782720

My man looks like he just sat down to a meal of crusty bread, blackberry scones with fresh cream, nutty cheese, shrimp and hotroot stew, oatcakes with honey, beetroot pie, and a foaming tankard of ale and a flagon of dandelion cordial