Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Nooner posted:

Good choice pennywise rhat looks #yum

Today for lunch i had Dan's Super Subs the best subs in LA!

god drat that place looks good

next time im up in LA i should probably make a trek over the hill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wizardofloneliness
Dec 30, 2008

I made grilled cheese with extra-sharp cheddar, mushrooms, and sausage.

I was originally going to have ice cream, but I decided to have that for dinner instead.

snack eater
Aug 25, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
I woke up at 3 p.m. and made fish sticks

Is that lunch?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Chinatown posted:

god drat that place looks good

next time im up in LA i should probably make a trek over the hill

Going to west side of the valley sucks but it is worth it, the only thing harder than picking something from the menu is thinking about the OPs mom. ..oh gently caress i just owned myself

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Nooner posted:

Going to west side of the valley sucks but it is worth it, the only thing harder than picking something from the menu is thinking about the OPs mom. ..oh gently caress i just owned myself

yo if you are ever in the culver/inglewood area Mikes Deli off Slauson is legit good.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I am eating kinetic sand for lunch

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Pennywise the Frown posted:

It's in Kenosha. Los Taquitos. We have some decent Mexican food here.

Green Bay also has several, and I do mean SEVERAL authentic, great Mexican places.
People will read "Kenosha? ...loving Green Bay?...MEXICAN food?!" and start laughing but it is absolutely legit.

Tacos Burritos Mexico in downtown GB even used to support my game day habit of their off the menu mexican style burrito suizo con lengua.
You know the place is legit when the counter is plexi-glass faced and posted with pictures of fighting roosters.

e: also when the guy behind the counter recognizes you and starts laughing at you as "that white boy who wants his lengua again" to the cooks and you can tell him to shut the gently caress up and he just laughs and they all wave whatever utensils they have at you. I miss that place. They have a few locations now actually, but the first one, on Main St. was a god drat classic.

Big Beef City fucked around with this message at 16:25 on Jan 22, 2019

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Working from home today. Think I’m gonna hit up the Jamaican joint in town for lunch for some jerk chicken and rice.

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
Just made myself a grilled ham and cheese with tomato. Tastes good.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

heating up some soup

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Meatball sub

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Had to skip lunch today and now I'm hungry!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Jerk chicken and rice was good and I had a beef patty as well which was also tasty. I hope everyone else enjoyed their lunch too :)

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
I had some pizza for lunch

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
Hi nooner

I got ramen

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Demon Of The Fall posted:

I had some pizza for lunch

Nice, delivery or?

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

When no one was looking, Serval took forty Japari buns. She took 40 buns. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.
a 200ml cup of soup, a protein bar, and a cup of tea.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
chick-fil-a spicy chicken sandwich and 12-ct nuggets w/garden herb ranch sauce

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Small spinach calzone, tangerine, apple, celery, hummus.

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
I stopped at MCD's for a coffee and they had me pull to the curb. Lady came out and put a bag in my hand and I drove off. When I looked in the bag it was a Double Quarter pounder and fries, no coffee.

At first I was happy about the free food, but it was a dry double quarter pounder, no cheese. Just onions.

loving gross man. I couldn't even choke it down because I didn't have coffee to sip with it to get it down. What kind of rear end in a top hat orders that.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

King of Bees posted:

Nice, delivery or?

we have different places that come to my office building and set up shop through Fooda so I just have to walk around the corner and it's a different place every day. today there was deep dish 'za. it was alright. yesterday it was a Mexican place. Tomorrow will probably be BBQ or something.

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES
Cold cut sandwiches and sparkling water

snack eater
Aug 25, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
I ate Publix deli fried fish again

I had to go there to pick up my prescription

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Big Beef City posted:

Green Bay also has several, and I do mean SEVERAL authentic, great Mexican places.
People will read "Kenosha? ...loving Green Bay?...MEXICAN food?!" and start laughing but it is absolutely legit.

Tacos Burritos Mexico in downtown GB even used to support my game day habit of their off the menu mexican style burrito suizo con lengua.
You know the place is legit when the counter is plexi-glass faced and posted with pictures of fighting roosters.

e: also when the guy behind the counter recognizes you and starts laughing at you as "that white boy who wants his lengua again" to the cooks and you can tell him to shut the gently caress up and he just laughs and they all wave whatever utensils they have at you. I miss that place. They have a few locations now actually, but the first one, on Main St. was a god drat classic.

Yeah it's pretty strange. You wouldn't think Wisconsin has any(thing at all) good Mexican food but :shrug:. My ex-in-laws were really into Mexican food and basically whenever we went out it was at a Mexican place.

The place by me has lengua and tripe but I'm afraid to try them. I mean, yeah I've never had either of them before so there's that, but also this is a pretty white area and I don't know what the turnover is on that stuff so I don't know how "fresh" it is.

One day I'll do it.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

Sid Vicious posted:

I am eating kinetic sand for lunch

You ate sand?

Me, I had greens, an apple, and a pear. Then I had a piece of chocolate cake I made yesterday.

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!

gleebster posted:

You ate sand?

Me, I had greens, an apple, and a pear. Then I had a piece of chocolate cake I made yesterday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wgn9fAymS2g

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer

Lol that came immediately to mind

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

i ate fifty eggs

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I had a couple Argentinian style empanadas with chimichurri sauce (champinones and carnes) and they were flaky, fatty, and delicious.

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

I had a shitload of conference calls so I ran to Whole Foods and built a salad which is absolute loving highway robbery. $8.99/lb. You're goddamn right I used a salad dressing container so I wouldn't pay for it. God forbid you get a hard boiled egg and add $19 to your lunch

Normally it's a Quest bar which taste like poo poo

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
I didn't eat anything last night so I'm having my dinner from yesterday as breakfast instead? Neither of which has to do with lunch, but here we are.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

Well, yeah, I figured :thejoke:

Anyway, I had the same lunch today.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
i had a different kind of cheesesteak today

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

subway falafal flat breat

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i had lunch with my drat mom :D

golden bells
Oct 17, 2013

Veggie loaf, mashed taters, and gravy 2day. It was the last of my leftovers, so I have to cook again :saddowns:

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Chicken salad tacos

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

poverty goat posted:

Chicken salad tacos

like...cold?

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Big garden salad with some olive oil, lemon juice and salt and pepper. Rather tasty my friends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Chinatown posted:

i had lunch with my drat mom :D

is she single?