Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

revwinnebago posted:

Legalize it.

I was gonna hodl the coins,
butts then got high.

I was gonna mine at the place where I work,
butts then got high.

Now I'm a fiat loser, and I know whyyy (fud FUD!)
Because they got high, because they got high, because butts got hai-aai.
(La dee da, funds-are-saf-u)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/1087772979730239490?s=19

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
i vote for him to cut off his dick and eat it

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!
Why am I being charged for a crime I told the feds I was gonna do?

drat bean counters.

Razorwired fucked around with this message at 23:39 on Jan 22, 2019

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high
I too am curious about crypto cuttencies tell me more

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

stab posted:

I too am curious about crypto cuttencies tell me more

crypto cutting is when you smear diarrhea all over the wound where your junk was after cutting it off because you lost a bet

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Haha this is going to be great. I wonder how quick they'll find him.

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Yeah, post a picture of yourself with a commercial ferry boat in the background. All it will take is a g-man saying "enhance" to his computer a few times and they'll have him pinpointed in a minute.

Seriously, how dumb can you get?

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

MrUnderbridge posted:

Yeah, post a picture of yourself with a commercial ferry boat in the background. All it will take is a g-man saying "enhance" to his computer a few times and they'll have him pinpointed in a minute.

Seriously, how dumb can you get?

he said he's in nassau, so the problem is getting an extradition order before he sails off again

John McAfee posted:

on our way to Venezuala

because of course a nation about to collapse into anarchy is where a man with his history of brilliant decision making would go :lol:

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week
hope he packed plenty of food or he may end up actually eating his own dick

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

The Something Awful Forums > Main > General Bullshit > Bitcoin: fleeing to venzuela to avoid eating my own dick

jbusbysack
Sep 6, 2002
i heart syd

That looks like a Vision Board from 'Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia'

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib
I'd vote for him, can't be any worse than the current choice.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Lambert posted:

I'd vote for him, can't be any worse than the current choice.

Well-done steaks and ketchup vs. own dick, any style

Tough choice

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

spankmeister posted:

Haha this is going to be great. I wonder how quick they'll find him.

Last time he was pinpointed due to geo tracking on photos that were taken.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

:rip:

VeganEverestDeath
May 1, 2017

Klyith posted:

because of course a nation about to collapse into anarchy is where a man with his history of brilliant decision making would go :lol:

A government hostile to America with an unenforced extradition treaty, dummy.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

EL BROMANCE posted:

Last time he was pinpointed due to geo tracking on photos that were taken.

Yeah I remember, that was hilarious.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

McAfee going to Venezuela eh? Better invest in Petro.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

The Feds don't usually prosecute Bestiality?

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

The Feds don't usually prosecute Bestiality?

I don't think jerking off counts as Bestiality no matter how much of a whale you are.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

stdh is impermissible in court

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

So what happened with him killing his neighbour due to him loving all the chicks on self made drugs in Belize?

KinkyJohn
Sep 19, 2002

Risc1911 posted:

This scam looks interesting:https://www.eth777.io/

IF YOU INVEST IN THIS SCAM, YOU WILL LITERALLY TRANSFORM IN TO A SWOLE LAMBORGHINI-CENTAUR!

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

KinkyJohn posted:

IF YOU INVEST IN THIS SCAM, YOU WILL LITERALLY TRANSFORM IN TO A SWOLE LAMBORGHINI-CENTAUR!

pounded in the butt by my plan to become a swole lamborghini-centaur

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

like al capone we got him on tax evasion and not the whole you know, killing people with bullets thing

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

KinkyJohn posted:

dont mind me, just stealing this meme

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Alan Smithee posted:

like al capone we got him on tax evasion and not the whole you know, killing people with bullets thing
And also like Al Capone, he's probably got syphilis and gonorrhoea.

Risc1911
Mar 1, 2016

https://www.zdnet.com/article/security-flaws-found-in-26-low-end-cryptocurrencies/

A group of four academics from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign in the US has discovered two security flaws that impact 26 (Proof-of-Stake, PoS) cryptocurrencies.

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

Should've used proof-of-proof

Refried Noodle
Feb 23, 2012

Can anyone refer me to a review / literature analysis of blockchain implementations, ideally in healthcare? I want to have a serious discussion about the evidence base with the health care ministry in my country, before they dump public money into this. But holy poo poo is it hard to find anything solid in between the hype and white papers.

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
Haha, you think there are implementations?

edit: to make it less snarky - https://www.theregister.co.uk/2018/11/30/blockchain_study_finds_0_per_cent_success_rate

ymgve fucked around with this message at 14:51 on Jan 23, 2019

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

John Mcafee in Belize posted:

Measure your dose, apply a small amount of saliva to just the tip of your middle finger, press it against the dose, insert [into your rear end]. Doesn’t really hurt as much as it sounds. We’re in an arena, drugs/libido, that I navigate as well as anyone on the planet here. If you take my advice about this (may sound gross to some of you perhaps), you will be well rewarded.
In all honesty, a first time user, or a user on a large dose, when presented with food, will simply figure out a way to include it in the ongoing sex play with their partner. If alone, they will figure out a way to gently caress it, or shove it up their rectum. This is not a joke. Everything on the Tan becomes a sex partner or a sex aid. If only visually. I will not, anymore, let anyone on Tan be alone with my dogs for example. (I have 14 dogs). Twice in the past year Tan users (one man, one woman - both after major massive doses, to be fair), attempted to have sex with one of my dogs. One user (again after a hugely massive dose), was arrested in a local village here for publicly molesting strangers. Fortunately, in my country, such a crime is punishable by a small fine at worst.

historical context: He's talking about MDPV, which was one of the first really really bad bath salt drugs and had a reputation for turning goons into complete crackheads over the course of a week without even putting a dent in the $20 gram they bought just to try for fun. In the midst of this I guess McAfee decided to play Pablo Escobar in Belize with synthetic chinese crack. If you've seen that McAfee documentary this is the period where he's living in the jungle with all the local bangers on payroll as bodyguards. He has since disavowed these posts and said he was just trolling, guys, seriously

poverty goat fucked around with this message at 15:09 on Jan 23, 2019

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Mcafee gonna get murdered and no one will be sad.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Refried Noodle posted:

Can anyone refer me to a review / literature analysis of blockchain implementations, ideally in healthcare? I want to have a serious discussion about the evidence base with the health care ministry in my country, before they dump public money into this. But holy poo poo is it hard to find anything solid in between the hype and white papers.

But of course

hackers from Russia spread cryptolocker viruses amongst hospital databases and hold their patient's information and lives for ransom of bitcoins. Once purchased, the hospital is relieved and the transaction is forever recorded in the blockchain!

Waltzing Along posted:

pretty sure his body is like Mr Burns' except for drugs

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

John McAfee was parasitised by an interdimentional alien being bent on sampling every narcotic across the multiverse.

Hoodwinker
Nov 7, 2005

By popular demand posted:

John McAfee was parasitised by an interdimentional alien being bent on sampling every narcotic across the multiverse.
John McAfee was Zaphod Beeblebrox all along.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Waltzing Along posted:

John McAfee is a treasure and will be sorely missed even by his foes when he is murdered unceremoniously on the high seas

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

New ransomware strain is locking up Bitcoin mining rigs in China

Ransomware threatens to overheat and destroy mining rigs if victims don't infect 1,000 other devices or don't pay a 10 Bitcoin ransom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Motronic
Nov 6, 2009

I don't know if this is good for bitcoin (it is, of course) but it's certainly hilarious.