Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Matinee posted:

gross

edit: the article is kind of amazing:

lmao that this artless ziggurat is responsible for the political collapse of America

quote:

The top residence of the Moscow tower, enjoying a view without equal in all the continent, was to be a gleaming penthouse, the most luxurious property in a seriously luxurious building.

A show-stopping apartment like that could have been marketed for $50 million. But as BuzzFeed News reported in November, Trump’s fixers planned not to sell it — but to give it away free, to none other than Vladimir Putin himself. Two US law enforcement officials confirmed that Cohen discussed the idea with an aide to Putin’s press secretary.

The hope was that the lavish gift would help grease the wheels, and in the process entice more Russian elites to move in. “My idea was to give a $50 million penthouse to Putin and charge $250 million more for the rest of the units,” Felix Sater told BuzzFeed News in November. “All the oligarchs would line up to live in the same building as Putin.”

Checks out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Matinee posted:

gross

lmao that this artless ziggurat is responsible for the political collapse of America

bit like the seven sisters skyscrapers where Stalin stuffed all the technocrats into pokey apartments

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Somewhere in our multiverse of possibilities, the Moscow Trump Towers is a long con. Trump would run and lose the Presidency, build the tower, and get Putin and his cronies to move into it. Then, one day when they are all in the tower, it would collapse in a glorious implosion of glass, steel, concrete, and cheap furnishings. It would wipe all of them out in one fell swoop. All that this required was for America NOT to vote for Donald J. Trump.

In our universe, asking Americans to do that was just too much...

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

So if I am getting this right,Trump didn't conspire with the Russians for the absolute power of the presidency

...It was because he wanted to sell lovely apartments in his oversized employee of the year trophy?

...The man is so lacking in imagination or ambition it is almost sad

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

TulliusCicero posted:

So if I am getting this right,Trump didn't conspire with the Russians for the absolute power of the presidency

...It was because he wanted to sell lovely apartments in his oversized employee of the year trophy?

...The man is so lacking in imagination or ambition it is almost sad

trump lives by the lowkey american dream, fail your way to the top.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/thehill/status/1087839330826178562

Generic 2020

Matinee
Sep 15, 2007

TulliusCicero posted:

my headcanon is that Trump didn’t (doesn’t?) actually want to be president, but the Russians realised his Useful Idiot potential, and, here we are

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Just draw straws and toss em a gritty suit. I'll vote for that poo poo.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

"Would you prefer Republican Donald Trump or Democratic..."
"Yes!"
"Wait I didn't finish, or democratic..."
"YES! ANYONE YES"

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Moscow is built on a series of swamps and some clay. It doesn't take kindly to skyscrapers.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

That it's only 7 points points just shows how hopelessly retarded this loving country is.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

Matinee posted:

my headcanon is that Trump didn’t (doesn’t?) actually want to be president, but the Russians realised his Useful Idiot potential, and, here we are

lol he absolutely didnt want to be Pres. He wanted to lose and spend the rest of his life going on the Donald Trump News Channel to rail on President Clinton.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

big nipples big life posted:

That it's only 7 points points just shows how hopelessly retarded this loving country is.

You have to explain to some people who can vote, drive and own firearms that Donald J. Trump is a big dumbass. haha

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

where’s the mushroom spots

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

"Generic" just gave a ton of hope to O'Rourke, Gillibrand, Booker, Gabbard, and Warren.

Unfortunately for Kamala Harris "cop" is still polling at "there will be a thousand year Trumpenreich"

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Outrail posted:

"Would you prefer Republican Donald Trump or Democratic..."
"Yes!"
"Wait I didn't finish, or democratic..."
"YES! ANYONE YES"

lol if for some reason it ends up being trump and bloomberg i'm voting trump

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

i say swears online posted:

i'm voting trump

but what if it was trump hillary 2020: the final showdown

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Matinee posted:

gross

And everyday at noon, just a small amount of Trump's special reserve bogarted piss will come shooting out of it onto the great people of Moscow below it.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
Special Boy is still learning how to Prezident so you meanies should all lay off him!!1!

https://twitter.com/owillis/status/1087773560893042689

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Nothus posted:

Big Boy is way too cheap to spring for red lobster. I bet he loves those cheddar biscuits tho

Those biscuits are good af

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
Specific Democrats lead Trump by similar margins

https://twitter.com/Politics_Polls/status/1087794095614017537

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

FMguru posted:

Special Boy is still learning how to Prezident so you meanies should all lay off him!!1!

This is the first time this fat orange 72 year old goblin has had to be actually responsible for something, yet I still don't feel any sympathy

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

FMguru posted:

America is so loving broken

"I am sick of this crazy white racist grandpa! Give me a different crazy grandpa!"

loving olds

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

FMguru posted:

they’re just so desperate not to upset a single viewer

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

old beast lunatic posted:

You have to explain to some people who can vote, drive and own firearms that Donald J. Trump is a big dumbass. haha

not just cars, some of em can drive heavy earthmoving equipment lmbo

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

FMguru posted:

Sweet. Bernie is the highest polling non-Sex Pest

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Cool country, great job, etc

https://twitter.com/MichLKosinski/status/1087852860040249344

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

All according to plan :smug:

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

runupon cracker posted:

Remember folks, despite that time when an Uber driver shot six people dead while screaming "Make America Great Again," or when a guy in a MAGA hat killed two random bystanders, or when a Trump supporter murdered two cops who told him to put away his Confederate flag, or when Trump supporters beat and pissed on a homeless man while screaming about "illegals," or when a guy in a MAGA hat beat up a Muslim kid and a Hispanic man in a gas station, or when a Trump supporter stabbed a black man for holding hands with a white woman, or when a Trump supporter attacked a Muslim woman at an airport, or when a Trump supporter punched a 70 year old in the face, or when a Trump supporter brutally beat up a protestor, or when a Trump supporter attacked an Indian man in a restaurant while calling him a "sand *DARKLY COLORED FELLOW AMERICAN*," or when Trump supporters called a gay man a "human being" as he was beaten up, or when a Trump supporter called elementary school black kids monkeys before attempting to run them over in his car, or when a Trump supporter attacked a man after yelling Sieg Heil, or when Trump supporters screamed the n word while beating up a black man so bad he was sent to the hospital, or when a Trump supporter groped a fifteen year old, called her a "*DARKLY COLORED FELLOW AMERICAN* lover," and pepper sprayed her directly in the face, or when a Trump supporter yelled deportation at a black man in public before punching him, or when a Trump supporter sucker punched a random Hispanic man in the back of the head, or when a group of Trump supporters groped and beat a protestor, or when a Trump supporter beat up a black man outside of a hospital for visiting his infant, or when a Republican politician grabbed a woman's privates and yelled that Trump made this legal now, or when a Canadian Trump supporter killed six people in a mosque, or when a Trump supporter beat up his African immigrant cab driver, or when a Trump supporter brutally beat up a gay man at a McDonald's, or when a white supremacist killed two people on public transportation in Portland for defending the Muslim girl he was harassing, or when a white supremacist stabbed and killed a teenager on a BART train, or when a Muslim gay rights activist was kidnapped and raped by two Trump supporters, or when a transgender person's car was vandalized and set on fire, or when a Trump supporter assaulted two Muslim women and a baby in a stroller, or when a Trump supporter in Austin killed multiple people with package bombs, or when a Trump supporter shot a protestor in the stomach at point blank range, or when a Trump supporter yelled "heil Trump" as he shot out the windows of minority-owned businesses, or when a Trump supporter murdered a black student at college for dating a white woman, or when a Trump supporter attacked liberals at a college with a machete, there are dangerous people on both sides.

Yeah but this counts for nothing. Let me know when a Trumper has the balls to break a womans back over their knee in front of everyone like Stone Cold Acosta

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

Bogus Adventure posted:

Somewhere in our multiverse of possibilities, the Moscow Trump Towers is a long con. Trump would run and lose the Presidency, build the tower, and get Putin and his cronies to move into it. Then, one day when they are all in the tower, it would collapse in a glorious implosion of glass, steel, concrete, and cheap furnishings. It would wipe all of them out in one fell swoop. All that this required was for America NOT to vote for Donald J. Trump.

In our universe, asking Americans to do that was just too much...

The Russian oligarchs should get together and build the tower anyways but on the top write something like, "Behold the glass sword that killed America".

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

mcvey posted:

and spend the rest of his life going on the Donald Trump News Channel to rail on President Clinton.

Well, that’s pretty much what he’s doing now.

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Meu nome é Mike Pence, eu amo o galo cavalo

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

https://twitter.com/JimCarrey/status/1087788108488167424?s=19

He's done better

Captain Gordon
Jul 22, 2004

:10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux:
What happened to the old thread?

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Captain Gordon posted:

Furloughed

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

Captain Gordon posted:

government shutdown took away most of the funding for the thread.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Captain Gordon posted:

NO CONCLUSION!

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

Captain Gordon posted:

If anymore posts were allowed it would've driven its BMI into "obese" territory and shutting it down was cheaper than installing lifts.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

runupon cracker posted:

Remember folks, despite that time when an Uber driver shot six people dead while screaming "Make America Great Again," or when a guy in a MAGA hat killed two random bystanders, or when a Trump supporter murdered two cops who told him to put away his Confederate flag, or when Trump supporters beat and pissed on a homeless man while screaming about "illegals," or when a guy in a MAGA hat beat up a Muslim kid and a Hispanic man in a gas station, or when a Trump supporter stabbed a black man for holding hands with a white woman, or when a Trump supporter attacked a Muslim woman at an airport, or when a Trump supporter punched a 70 year old in the face, or when a Trump supporter brutally beat up a protestor, or when a Trump supporter attacked an Indian man in a restaurant while calling him a "sand *DARKLY COLORED FELLOW AMERICAN*," or when Trump supporters called a gay man a "human being" as he was beaten up, or when a Trump supporter called elementary school black kids monkeys before attempting to run them over in his car, or when a Trump supporter attacked a man after yelling Sieg Heil, or when Trump supporters screamed the n word while beating up a black man so bad he was sent to the hospital, or when a Trump supporter groped a fifteen year old, called her a "*DARKLY COLORED FELLOW AMERICAN* lover," and pepper sprayed her directly in the face, or when a Trump supporter yelled deportation at a black man in public before punching him, or when a Trump supporter sucker punched a random Hispanic man in the back of the head, or when a group of Trump supporters groped and beat a protestor, or when a Trump supporter beat up a black man outside of a hospital for visiting his infant, or when a Republican politician grabbed a woman's privates and yelled that Trump made this legal now, or when a Canadian Trump supporter killed six people in a mosque, or when a Trump supporter beat up his African immigrant cab driver, or when a Trump supporter brutally beat up a gay man at a McDonald's, or when a white supremacist killed two people on public transportation in Portland for defending the Muslim girl he was harassing, or when a white supremacist stabbed and killed a teenager on a BART train, or when a Muslim gay rights activist was kidnapped and raped by two Trump supporters, or when a transgender person's car was vandalized and set on fire, or when a Trump supporter assaulted two Muslim women and a baby in a stroller, or when a Trump supporter in Austin killed multiple people with package bombs, or when a Trump supporter shot a protestor in the stomach at point blank range, or when a Trump supporter yelled "heil Trump" as he shot out the windows of minority-owned businesses, or when a Trump supporter murdered a black student at college for dating a white woman, or when a Trump supporter attacked liberals at a college with a machete, there are dangerous people on both sides.

This had to take a lot of time to assemble, thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/SenSchumer/status/1087857594746785793