Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

"Here's a big, beautiful avatar for someone"
drat. New thread, I'm late .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

Burt Sexual posted:

This had to take a lot of time to assemble, thanks.

I can't take credit for it, sadly. The list of examples was originally put together by Algund Eenboom and then the links were gathered by LawfulWaffle.

Tinestram fucked around with this message at 01:16 on Jan 23, 2019

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.

mcvey posted:

lol he absolutely didnt want to be Pres. He wanted to lose and spend the rest of his life going on the Donald Trump News Channel to rail on President Clinton.

anyone have that pic of trump sitting in the Oval Office with Obama, listening to a briefing with a perfect “guy in way over his head” expression

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Donold j Fart

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Woah!! From other thread

https://twitter.com/LissandraVilla/...ingawful.com%2F

ascii genitals
Aug 19, 2000

http://www.mycaldwellcounty.com/news/claire-mccaskill-joins-nbc-news-and-msnbc

quote:

Two-term Senator Offers Insight and Political Analysis on Breaking News Across Both Networks
ST. LOUIS - NBC News and MSNBC today announced that former U.S. Senator Claire McCaskill has joined the networks as a political analyst.

Morning Joe hosts Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski made the announcement today during an exclusive one-on-one interview with McCaskill.

“I’m looking forward to bringing my experience from the Senate, hard fought campaigns, and Midwest common sense to the coverage of breaking political events. And, as always, I won’t hold back,” McCaskill said.

God drat it.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

I think I got the wrong mail sent to my house or one of my idiot friends signed me up for this:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
lmao. "If you can't send $27 then please send $25 instead!" Gotta save those two dollars

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Lol every time you use demonic witchcraft to "bind" and "destroy" our President.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1087872541778210816

All Dems voted yes

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

I saw her on there last and she was actually really good. Funny, insightful on weird Senate stuff, sticking to the talking points and delivering them well. It made me understand how she managed to get 2 terms in Missouri

Matinee
Sep 15, 2007

super macho dude posted:

I think I got the wrong mail sent to my house or one of my idiot friends signed me up for this:

Quit holding out on us and show us the card already

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Matinee posted:

Quit holding out on us and show us the card already

IT DIDNT EVEN COME WITH ONE

legendaryRev
May 1, 2008

Soiled Meat
Finally found the new thread, and I’d just like to take a minute to memorialize the old thread. 7153 pages: we did it, boys. Pisstape is real. And my balls are still orbiting the sun. What a time to be alive.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

quote:

The Committee on Oversight and Reform is the main investigative committee in the U.S. House of Representatives. It has authority to investigate the subjects within the Committee’s legislative jurisdiction as well as "any matter" within the jurisdiction of the other standing House Committees.

hey there's now a non-zero chance that the people responsible for the next recession might actually get prosecuted!

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

is pepsi ok posted:

hey there's now a non-zero chance that the people responsible for the next recession might actually get prosecuted!

oh, honey...

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

super macho dude posted:

IT DIDNT EVEN COME WITH ONE

That's loving hilarious!

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
Pudding-brained President is getting fed up with his hand-picked (and even more pudding-brained) lawyer:

quote:

“Trump Is Screaming. He’s So Mad at Rudy”: Giuliani’s Fate Is Uncertain After Botched Interviews

As Giuliani’s unforced errors pile up, former West Wing officials and 2016 campaign veterans are privately debating what’s gone wrong with Rudy.

Trump is “furious” with Giuliani’s recent botched press appearances, two Republicans briefed on the president’s thinking told me. What makes the most recent interviews so frustrating to Trumpworld is that, on Friday, the president secured his biggest victory yet when Robert Mueller’s spokesman issued a rare public denial of BuzzFeed’s explosive report alleging Trump had directed Michael Cohen to lie to Congress about Trump Tower Moscow. “Before Rudy stepped in it, Mueller had basically called BuzzFeed ‘fake news,’” a Republican close to the White House said. According to sources, a debate is playing out inside the West Wing over Giuliani’s future. Trump is being encouraged by several people, including Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner, to dump Giuliani before it’s too late, while outside advisers Corey Lewandowski and Dave Bossie are lobbying Trump to keep Giuliani. “Trump is screaming. He’s so mad at Rudy,” one of the sources said. (“No, he’s not pissed. He just wants it clarified,” Giuliani told CNN’s Dana Bash on Tuesday, when asked about the president’s response to the interviews.) The White House had not responded to a request for comment by press time.

As Giuliani’s unforced errors pile up, former West Wing officials and 2016 campaign veterans are privately debating what’s gone wrong with Rudy. Why, they ask, is he making statements that so obviously damage his client? A former White House official speculated that maybe Giuliani “has lost his mind.” But there are other, more charitable ways of interpreting Giuliani’s interviews. As I’ve previously reported, the Trump-Giuliani relationship hasn’t been good for weeks. Giuliani has said privately that he “hates the job” and that Mueller’s final report will be “horrific” for Trump. Facing these challenges and pressures, it’s understandable he would make mistakes, the thinking goes. “Everyone who works for Trump screws up because there’s no way to please the guy,” an outside Trump adviser said.
https://twitter.com/onlxn/status/1087869588069445632

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
we

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Kumo posted:

Buzzfeed News has Trump's Moscow Tower plans with documentation.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/azeenghorayshi/here-are-the-trump-moscow-plans

lol their defense is "Donald didn't know about it." as though he wouldn't know about plans to build the tallest building in Europe.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
:hmmyes:

ascii genitals
Aug 19, 2000

Tumble posted:

lol their defense is "Donald didn't know about it." as though he wouldn't know about plans to build the tallest building in Europe.

It was going to be a surprise birthday present from Donald J Trump Jr to his daddy for his birthday.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

FMguru posted:

Pudding-brained President is getting fed up with his hand-picked (and even more pudding-brained) lawyer:

https://twitter.com/onlxn/status/1087869588069445632

I don't understand how all these people keep complaining about how working for Trump is horrible, the worst job they had, thankless, etc. Like...duh. Why did you think you would be different from the dozens (hundreds?) of people who have washed out of his administration and had their reputations ruined?

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Trump did every crime
His lawyers snitched
His new lawyer accidentally snitched
Everyone knows he's ultra-guilty times infinity

And nothing is happening about it and the shutdown is still going, now into the point where we legitimately have to address it as a disaster needing relief funds.

I'm tired of the foreplay. Let's do this already. I want to see the Trump family perp-walked like right now.

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!
New thread, who dis

C2C - 2.0
May 14, 2006

Dubs In The Key Of Life

Lipstick Apathy

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Trump did every crime
His lawyers snitched

And nothing is happening about it and the shutdown is still going, now into the point where we legitimately have to address it as a disaster needing relief funds.

I'm tired of the foreplay. Let's do this already. I want to see the Trump family perp-walked like right now.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

legendaryRev posted:

Finally found the new thread, and I’d just like to take a minute to memorialize the old thread. 7153 pages: we did it, boys. Pisstape is real. And my balls are still orbiting the sun. What a time to be alive.

7153! check the Q calendar on this !

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

tpink posted:

I don't understand how all these people keep complaining about how working for Trump is horrible, the worst job they had, thankless, etc. Like...duh. Why did you think you would be different from the dozens (hundreds?) of people who have washed out of his administration and had their reputations ruined?
The article actually explains that (at least, in Giuliani's case)

quote:

But, frustrating as the job may be, Giuliani also may be addicted to it. Friends said the former New York mayor was embittered after being out of the limelight for years following his failed 2008 presidential campaign. He’s been exhilarated by the press attention that comes with being Trump’s lawyer. Sources said Giuliani often books his own interviews and frequently texts with television news anchors. “There’s a school of thought that it’s better to be famous and ridiculed than ignored,” a Giuliani friend told me.
Turns out he's just a big old starfucking fame whore.

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Spoiler: Trump will never go to prison. HW Bush did all the same poo poo Trump did (including groping!) and when he died everyone called him a hero. Trump will be fine

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Trump did every crime
His lawyers snitched

This is never going to happen. You idiot. You moron. You rube. You absolute tit.

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

super macho dude posted:

People of a chudly mental deficiency will sign others up for "necessary intervention"

Let's just say someone at work once went out their way to use my private information to order me some Jeeeesus

I had a :lol:, not unlike the one where I recently told someone about how the president said he wanted to bang his daughter.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

Alan_Shore posted:

Spoiler: Trump will never go to prison. HW Bush did all the same poo poo Trump did (including groping!) and when he died everyone called him a hero. Trump will be fine

different eras and all that. but i think the better comparison is his son george w bush. war crimes and all that but zero punishment.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

https://twitter.com/i/moments/1087853800403230721

https://twitter.com/SergioGor/status/1087821259705122816

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/AlexMLeo/status/1087882176098639872

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

The Earth is trying to get rid of him for us

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

It begins

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Giant Sinkhole / Jar of Formaldehyde with Steve Scalise's Dick and Balls In It 2020

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1087892911734382592?s=19

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/existentialfish/status/1087887930344042496

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/TaylorPopielarz/status/1087761941135835139

loving :lol: