Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

after exhaustive analysis we have developed a suitable hierarchy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Sexiest landerig yet.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

This has sound and I'm surprised that he managed to hit the window at the same height as last time.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Accretionist posted:

Where do these fit into it

Don't doxx me

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

RareAcumen posted:

This has sound and I'm surprised that he managed to hit the window at the same height as last time.

If you look carefully, near the start, there's a third stain below it, they've done this a few times.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

My money's on it being their roommate

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

RareAcumen posted:

It takes practice to be an expert dildo marksman.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
said your mom

wuffles
Apr 10, 2004

Der Kyhe posted:

Start with the basics: Don't talk to anyone unless absolutely necessary, possibly not even then, and always sit on the empty table or at least one chair away from everyone else. Do not maintain eye contact on other people. If it is not possible to sit alone, consider standing. Keep at least 2m to everyone else at all times, and learn to like metal or heavy music in general. Unless the national hockey team has won the championship, never show any emotion while outside your home. Or not even at home. Always binge drink Friday and Saturday, if your internal organs can handle that. Do it still even if they can't.

Advanced courses are learning the inner meaning of Sisu (not the candy) by drinking alone at home while watching the original Unknown soldier-movie, and learning the classical philosophy of Pertti 'Spede' Pasanen. Nimittäin.

Get an idea on how Savonian logic works.

By then you will fit right in!

EDIT: I also have to add that between Donald and Mickey its always Donald. When time comes and you are asked, the ones who pick Mickey will not be even bothered to be buried for a memorial because there is no need to remember those people.

And Rosa-Barksian canon plus works not in direct conflict with the said canon. Ducktales is a heresy. This cannot be stressed enough.

For training simulation on living in Finland, there is always My Summer Car Project.

I...I think I found my people

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

*sings*
Two bros
Drinking in a swamp bog
because they are Finnish

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Sagebrush posted:

after exhaustive analysis we have developed a suitable hierarchy

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
I don't know why, but Duckman is disturbing.

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUdSvvCdegE

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

lol at Garfield in the Batman universe.

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

Oh, god, this reminds me of those terrible Looney Tunes/DC Comics crossovers. Each issue had two stories, one with the DC characters in a Looney Tunes style. That part was fine. But then they had one with the LOONEY TUNES CHARACTERS IN DC STYLE and it was an absolute nightmare. I have some screenshots saved somewhere. I'll pull them up if its kosher to the thread. They aren't memes but they are nightmares.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Hellblazer187 posted:

Oh, god, this reminds me of those terrible Looney Tunes/DC Comics crossovers. Each issue had two stories, one with the DC characters in a Looney Tunes style. That part was fine. But then they had one with the LOONEY TUNES CHARACTERS IN DC STYLE and it was an absolute nightmare. I have some screenshots saved somewhere. I'll pull them up if its kosher to the thread. They aren't memes but they are nightmares.

:justpost:

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
good grief

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

those are fantastic

Der Kyhe
Jun 25, 2008

Somehow this manages to be even worse, than the time when Disney lawyers mandated a new design for Howard the Duck, and Marvel folded without any fight to avoid the lawsuit.

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

frankenfreak posted:

I don't know why, but Duckman is disturbing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtWu3a17rN0

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Hellblazer187 posted:

lol at Garfield in the Batman universe.

Garfield in the Corto Maltese universe is wonky.

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006
Post Your Favorite (or Request): Coldly Compiled Lists › PYF Macros and Memes: They aren't memes but they are nightmares.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

CannonFodder posted:

Garfield in the Corto Maltese universe is wonky.

It's kind of hard to mimic the style of someone who was really good.

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

if i don't miss my guess, this is from 'Understanding Comics' which is one of the best books out there, comics or otherwise

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Dungeon Ecology posted:

if i don't miss my guess, this is from 'Understanding Comics' which is one of the best books out there, comics or otherwise

It makes the same insane claim as almost all other books about comics do: that (single-panel) cartoons aren't comics. It's like saying a sequence with a length of one isn't a sequence ---oh wait no it isn't, it's exactly saying that.

Other than that it's fine.

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

is a painting a comic?

is a pizza a taco?

is a hot dog a sandwich?

scientists just cant explain it

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Dungeon Ecology posted:

it was made by some finnish guy in 2014

Der Kyhe
Jun 25, 2008

Hogge Wild posted:

it was made by some finnish guy in 2014

I am fairly certain this was made by Pertti Jaarla, the author of Karl-Barks-Stad and later Fingerpori, which by itself is a comic depicting why Finnish language is not for the weak minded.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

If you want something done, do it yourself!

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

Hellblazer187 posted:

Batman/Elmer Fudd was a legitimately great comic. Think it even won an Eisner award. I’ve heard good things about some of the other ones.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Open Marriage Night posted:

Batman/Elmer Fudd was a legitimately great comic. Think it even won an Eisner award. I’ve heard good things about some of the other ones.

Lobo/Road Runner is loving awful.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Open Marriage Night posted:

At no point did DC understand they were the butt of the joke, and their award only encouraged them to keep making awful bullshit.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

This makes the fanfic often posted here in USPOL about Gru’s sexual relationship with the minions even more disturbing. I get that the “allure” is that its non-consensual but I don’t think they’ve been called out yet for just how violent it all might be.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Oh god, I thought you were talking about the Batman vs Elmer Fudd thing. This is terrible.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

That's the symbol of the bad guys in Mega Man X

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Screaming Idiot posted:

That's the symbol of the bad guys in Mega Man X
It stands for Mister E., who made the E-Vile robots Mega Man X fights against in Mega Man X.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost
Someone fixed it :yayclod:

https://twitter.com/crd/status/1088149627172458497?s=19