Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

SOMETHING AMISS? TASTE THE PISS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Son of Rodney posted:

"IT IS WRITTEN BY STEELE, THAT THE PISS TAPE IS REAL"

hachi machi

armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman
https://twitter.com/NumbersMuncher/status/1087847970790428674

:hmmyes:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
BILD THE WOHL CAUSE MY DIAPER IS FULL

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Velvet Elvis posted:

Change the vote now, and then we can negotiate in good faith.

*rejects forums user Velvet Elvis's proposal out of hand* Forums user Velvet Elvis wants an open thread with no guarantee of hmboling, but I want to guarantee lols for every registered user! No deal!

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

Guys I saw a bumper sticker today that said "Heaven has a wall and a strict immigration policy, Hell has open borders". Really makes you think amirite??

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

Son of Rodney posted:

Build the wall and crime will fall is the lamest catchphrase ever I mean come on trumpo

I prefer "IT IS WRITTEN BY STEELE, THAT THE PISS TAPE IS REAL"

What is the Riddle of Steele? Steele isn't strong boy. Piss is stronger.

yellowD
Mar 7, 2007

Lou Takki posted:

Guys I saw a bumper sticker today that said "Heaven has a wall and a strict immigration policy, Hell has open borders". Really makes you think amirite??

evangelical chuds, the smoothest thinkers

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS
I'm not saying Republicans have an authority complex, but if Authority had a dick there'd be an awful lot of chuds posting poo poo to facebook like "can a guy get pregnert from mouth sexing authority?"

edit: "posting for a friend!!!! can guys have babies if they swallowed cums? like to many cums youd see it and say how the f is there so many cums"

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Lou Takki posted:

*changes my whole stance on the wall*
I finally get why he wants that wall so bad. I’ve been wrong this wohl time

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Lou Takki posted:

What about the greys? Pretty sure they are OK.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/nielslesniewski/status/1088432465478369282

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

aren't their personal chefs cooking for them? Why aren't they sending their nannies to the grocery store? I just don't understand this, sounds like radical leftists twisting the president's words again

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Otacon posted:

why not R's or Missiles?

Doesnt want to get a sixer from a C-Spam mod.

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

I don't understand the poor, says rich man. loving shocker.

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/aj6s2m/fuck_you_cuomo_you_commie_butcher?sort=confidence

I've been seeing a lot of chuds posting this stupid poo poo on Facebook relentlessly for the past few days and I can't find a single shred of evidence anywhere that this is even remotely true. Like straight up lies, not even bending any sort of truth

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS
republican boomers: *raises millennial generation without ever showing any signs of affection*

*those millennial kids grow up to raise children who seek attention, then overcompensate by giving them trophies for things they didn't even earn just because they know how badly it hurts to never feel loved.*

also republican boomers: *makes fun of millennials for growing up having never been loved*

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

"I don't quite understand why I'm being lead to the guillotine", says noted fucker Wilbur Ross

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Michael Cohen, who has never been threatened, believe me. If I had threatened him, or his family? He would... he'd know, TRUST ME because I can do a LOT of things, I could very much make him regret the leaks. He's got a LOT to lose, wonderful family, would hate for something to happen to them. Every day, things like... well the gangs, the gangs are out there, they break into homes, they kill people, awful stuff. They use the blue tape and the girls are all led away, taped up, and who knows what happens? So you wouldn't want that, but hopefully, HOPEFULLY the truth is out and he tells it and none of that.... none of the gangs happen to him or his family.

And now there's.... I call him Michael, but he's not a great guy, very low energy, weak, bad law guy. Awful lawyer, absolutely awful for the multiple years he was my personal lawyer and confi.... and my guy. So bad. Not good folks, not good.

But for Nancy, Nancy Nancy Nancy Pelosi. Who doesn't... she doesn't want this government to run, or even walk. And has told me not to perform the State of the Union, so I won't. Bye bye. But so many people have heard the speech, you know heard the rough drafting of it, and they loved it. I actually got a very nice phone call last night from somebody, I won't say who, but he's pretty famous. And he told me how great my speech was and how, in his opinion, which I trust A LOT, but in his opinion I would win an Oscar for this speech, it was so good. And when I hung up the phone I said "Thank you, Tom." and that was that, so you know..... I think... I think people can know who that was. The guy who called me, great actor, so that's.... that's the caliber of speech we have here.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

bloom posted:

"I don't quite understand why I'm being lead to the guillotine", says noted fucker Wilbur Ross

I remember when this bitch man was on TV saying how great saudi arabia is because they gave him a bundle of figs and there were no annoying protestors. Cut his loving head off plz.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Got deep into reading the bios of nazi officers responsible for the holocaust. Unsurprisingly they were all devout Catholics in their youth who became radicalized extremists. The covington kids are definitely modern day hitler youth, make no mistake. Nother fun fact, the catholic church was widely responsible for assisting nazi's in escaping europe after the war.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Caved in hours

Just the biggest strongest masculine president

Bigly-T

TulliusCicero fucked around with this message at 16:00 on Jan 24, 2019

Oldstench
Jun 29, 2007

Let's talk about where you're going.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

me too, except a dude, and also not smart or funny.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Here is the video of that

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/status/1088441318794317825

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1088452690118467590

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
Lol he's losing the fox news demo. Time to tweet more :unsmigghh:

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Literally a loving ghoul looking to feast on the scraps of the dead and dying.

"Go take out a loan". This poo poo infuriates me because it's instant proof that someone has never lived like the average American. Trump does the same poo poo, acting like missing a month of your salary isn't a death sentence for many people.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Now i'm not saying we should kill that 34%, but taking away their right to vote and anything they own that could be considered dangerous sounds more than reasonable at this point.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

@RealDonaldTrump: WOW! New pole shows 34% of people (and rising) blame Democrats for the shutdown - they're right! Only 3% blame Repubs (and me) - we are trying! Trying and praying!

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Wilbur Ross looking to be torn apart by the starving mob and kick this revolution off right

Cool cool

How do any of these ghouls not realize they are saying things nobles in France did right before poo poo hit the fan? Astounding

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/shannonrwatts/status/1088449669561147394

schmug
May 20, 2007

I'm starting to think this Trump guy has no idea how anything really works lol

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

https://twitter.com/TODAYshow/status/1088418851291828224

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

holy gently caress Trump has a gun, everybody watch out

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Holy gently caress

:fuckoff:

Really?! REALLY?!

I don't even have a joke; I'm just utterly disgusted

TulliusCicero fucked around with this message at 16:28 on Jan 24, 2019

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

So I haven't been keeping up with this, bed Ted Cruz is pushing some poo poo to introduce term limits on the the house and congress? How is this gonna be used to ratfuck Republicans into office?

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

A Fancy Hat posted:

holy gently caress Trump has a gun, everybody watch out

dude is blind as a bat, imagine him trying to shoot something

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Today Show is just Fox and Friends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Ah yes, the old "he was no angel" gambit.