Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Grunty Secret
Aug 28, 2007

Just one question, though. Is there a way to take off my pants?

Karate Bastard posted:

Bruce Wayne's nemesis.

A 70% tax rate?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer

Big Grunty Secret posted:

A 70% tax rate?

A 90% estate tax, retroactively applicable to when his parents died.

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

twofer

threefer

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

drat, I love extra fab but that's a really good case for only the first two panels being necessary.

As recompense, here's one where I love every panel.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

I guess Father Ted was wrong after all.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
I honestly consider Dr. McNinja to be one of the better executed long-form visual stories and am still impressed at how the most ridiculous elements of it managed to make themselves vital, rather than noise. it shows that internet humor doesn't have to be shallow and disposable, and that something as flat as "lol pirates lol ninjas" can gain an impressive amount of emotional depth.

i need to buy the books to catch up on all the bits they never put online. I really like what Hastings does with Dracula.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://i.imgur.com/94pneNW.gifv

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
Just imagine, weird poo poo suspended in a kind of jelly

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Marxist-Jezzinist posted:

Just imagine, weird poo poo suspended in a kind of jelly

No need to imagine when my monitor has a power button.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Jerry Cotton posted:

No need to imagine when my monitor has a power button.

Who gave u access to my webcam

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

dumb. posted:

threefer

This is what libertarians
actually believe

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

Chef Bourgeoisie posted:

My French is a bit rusty, but here ya go!

These own, thanks!! Does anyone know if any of the collections etc. are translated?

Riatsala
Nov 20, 2013

All Princesses are Tyrants

Can someone help me remember the name of a comic? It was a webcomic from IIRC the late 90s or early 2000s primarily made with pictures of small anthropomorphic animal and human figurines. It was fairly adult and very funny but I can't for the life of me remember what it was called.

Rexxed
May 1, 2010

Dis is amazing!
I gotta try dis!

Riatsala posted:

Can someone help me remember the name of a comic? It was a webcomic from IIRC the late 90s or early 2000s primarily made with pictures of small anthropomorphic animal and human figurines. It was fairly adult and very funny but I can't for the life of me remember what it was called.

Leisuretown? That was back when the fancy monitors did 1280x1024.
http://www.leisuretown.com/

ParserGirl
Jun 3, 2005

Rexxed posted:

Leisuretown? That was back when the fancy monitors did 1280x1024.
http://www.leisuretown.com/

Leisure Town was amazing. There was this multi-page seasonal story that involved a giraffe’s undergoing an abortion having an anesthesia dream where her unborn daughter gives her tips about how to steal money at her waitressing job.

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

Absurd Alhazred posted:

I guess Father Ted was wrong after all.

Yeah, turns out trans rights are human rights.

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

burexas.irom posted:

Yeah, turns out trans rights are human rights.
All reet then.

Riatsala
Nov 20, 2013

All Princesses are Tyrants

ParserGirl posted:

Leisure Town was amazing. There was this multi-page seasonal story that involved a giraffe’s undergoing an abortion having an anesthesia dream where her unborn daughter gives her tips about how to steal money at her waitressing job.

Just read it. Such a good loving comic. Little too long to gracefully post here, though.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I read the first release of that new Prez comic which was real good, shame it got shitcanned.

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

EmmyOk posted:

I read the first release of that new Prez comic which was real good, shame it got shitcanned.

Wait, Prez like Prez the Teen President from the 70s?

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Slippery posted:

Yeah, they rebooted it as some girl becoming teen president somehow...

oh of course how could I not have guessed "In 2015 DC launched a miniseries under the title Prez about a teenage girl named Beth Ross who is elected president via Twitter in the year 2036.[3]"

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Slippery posted:

That hair-do looks awfully familiar :thunk:

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

Jerry Cotton posted:

That hair-do looks awfully familiar :thunk:

Good call. Would explain a lot...

For one thing I want one of those shirts, and for another that's a pretty lame sharpshooter if he can't even get a headshot

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Slippery posted:

For one thing I want one of those shirts, and for another that's a pretty lame sharpshooter if he can't even get a headshot

Center mass is the safest option. Headshots are the more lethal option, but they're more likely to miss and alert the target. I learned this when I thought about going back to college to get my teaching degree to work at a US public school.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I love everything about this username/post combo.

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer

Slippery posted:

Charles Guiteau didn't even need a rifle to kill a president, but the comic book failassassin needed a scope when he was close enough that a regular person could see him. Sad!

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Don Gato posted:

Charles Guiteau didn't even need a rifle to kill a president, but the comic book failassassin needed a scope when he was close enough that a regular person could see him. Sad!

that's actually just a crosshair shaped window pane, which is why it doesn't zoom at all and isn't attached to anything

the guy shouting "sharpshooter" is just high as gently caress. he's not even a native american

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

cock hero flux posted:

that's actually just a crosshair shaped window pane, which is why it doesn't zoom at all and isn't attached to anything

the guy shouting "sharpshooter" is just high as gently caress. he's not even a native american

Excuse me, that's the head of the FBI you're talking about

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

cock hero flux posted:

whoa whoa don't question Eagle Free's heritage bro

no really that's his name

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

Screaming Idiot posted:

Center mass is the safest option. Headshots are the more lethal option, but they're more likely to miss and alert the target. I learned this when I thought about going back to college to get my teaching degree to work at a US public school.

true but headshots are more badass, this is science. one would think badassery of execution would be on the checklist for any elite assassin who wishes to continue finding gainful employment

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Goddamnit.
ed: can I use my phone to visit Turkey.Com

Grevling has a new favorite as of 20:30 on Jan 27, 2019

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
I love schizophrenic computer cartoon

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

KeyPad kid looks like something out of my childhood

the whole comic is frozen in 1995 so that's not surprising

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

of course he still has an aol address.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

That makes no sense.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Charles Boyce apparently thinks that the app store is a physical location

He's aware that you can buy software at the online store but he also thinks that's a physical location

He also thinks that pee is stored in the balls the internet is stored in keyboards?????

:psyduck:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I rremember 11 years ago when I found the dead-end white-collar job with loving loving loving SAP key on my keyboard :mmmhmm:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

why does the child have a head that looks like it was stepped on. is he saying that's what would drive an ugly bald child to computers?