Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

ever wake up some days and all you want to do is eat lunch????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
White gold caviar and a bunch of truffles. Again. I'm getting bored with being this fuckin rich

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Jose posted:

is she single?

sorry OP =\

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Space Race Riot posted:

White gold caviar and a bunch of truffles. Again. I'm getting bored with being this fuckin rich

Caviar and truffles are garbage and would be poor food if not for mere scarcity driving the price up and making them seem like luxury items

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer

poverty goat posted:

Caviar and truffles are garbage and would be poor food if not for mere scarcity driving the price up and making them seem like luxury items

Yes I'm quite aware of that but I have A LOT of money to throw around on worthless poo poo

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
remember lunchables? those were fun. also bad. but fun.

oh hey idea: luxury lunchables w/ truffles and caviar pizza toppings

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
I was speaking of chocolate truffles btw, not that filthy breed that grows in the ground

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
I had a turkey sammy and some cheese puffs. I'm 12 and in middle school

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

Today I took a pita and added hummus, tzatziki, feta, lettuce, tomato, and some cubed chicken.

Thanks for reading.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
ate my tupperware of chicken breast, cabbage, and brown rice with a ton of franks hot sauce on it.

was good. trying to eat clean during the weekdays for health and all that jazz

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
double bacon cheese steakburger

snack eater
Aug 25, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
I made Bush's Original Baked Beans last night and now I'm eating the leftovers cold off a paper plate

roll that beautiful bean footage

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

BK 2 for 6. Whopper+cheese and spicy chicken. No fries or drink.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
I switched things up today and had a different kind of greens (collards), an apple, and a pear.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

drat i forgot about a tupperware full of pasta leftovers i brought last week <:mad:>

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde

Chinatown posted:

i had lunch with my drat mom :D

failure to lunch

snack eater
Aug 25, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

bird with big dick posted:

BK 2 for 6. Whopper+cheese and spicy chicken. No fries or drink.

this is the hot strat at all fast food

only loss leaders, no sides

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you
Finished the red-braised pork I made a couple days ago, by the end I was getting pretty tired of it and it had too much star anise in the braise (2 instead of 1). I can still smell star anise now. I threw a bag of frozen tofu puffs in towards the end when I cooked it, those were still tasty as hell.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Planning on a leafy green salad for lunch, maybe with some chicken or some hard-boiled eggs. Kid-free Friday night tonight, which means I’ll be eating pub food and drinking for dinner. Balance in all things friends.

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude

JebanyPedal posted:

What did you get from there Nooner.
I am eating a Bobbi from Capriotti's. It's a Thanksgiving sub that has real Turkey meat, stuffing, cranberry sauce and mayo. It is much better than Wawa's Gobbler which sucks mad nutski out the buttski.

I know I'm quotin off the front page but Capriottis is absolutely insane, and I totally forgot about it until now. Best Reuben.

I have taco bell

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
thinkin' about el pollo loco with some chicken and a side of SLAW today

or pandy expres with veggies and chicken PILED HIGH

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Mu Zeta posted:

I had a couple Argentinian style empanadas with chimichurri sauce (champinones and carnes) and they were flaky, fatty, and delicious.

Hell yeah, there is an Argentinian empanada food truck that comes by my office every few weeks, and I always grab a pile of them. Their empanadas humitas are fantastic, and he makes some caprese ones that I've never seen before but are also delicious. And of course you have to smother them in chimichurri, usually with some peppers in it to add a hint of spice.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

binge crotching posted:

Hell yeah, there is an Argentinian empanada food truck that comes by my office every few weeks, and I always grab a pile of them. Their empanadas humitas are fantastic, and he makes some caprese ones that I've never seen before but are also delicious. And of course you have to smother them in chimichurri, usually with some peppers in it to add a hint of spice.

Chimichurri is God’s own condiment and should be used with gusto at any and all opportunities.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
when i lived in DC and was in Adams Morgan for whatever reason (maybe Camelot, maybe not), getting a couple of empenadas from the little shop there was always the highlight

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
i had another cheesesteak!!!

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
I ate a quesadilla with fried rice in it today for lunch and it was a surprisingly tasty combination

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
we are getting PIZZA today!!!! I CANT WAIT!!!

Thursday Next
Jan 11, 2004

FUCK THE ISLE OF APPLES. FUCK THEM IN THEIR STUPID ASSES.
today i had coffee and one mouthful of grilled chicken, which hurt and had to be choked down

pain meds are not doing good things for my digestion

when i have the ability to eat again, ooohhhh boy i'm gonna get six kinds of nasty on some god drat shrimp cocktail

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

costco shrimp ring

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Hummus and veggie wrap with kettle chips.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
Leftover Indian food from the Naan Cafe. Chicken Tikka and Vegetable Korma over basmati rice. Bottle of grocery store lemonade, Hostess Cupcake.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Genesplicer posted:

Leftover Indian food from the Naan Cafe. Chicken Tikka and Vegetable Korma over basmati rice. Bottle of grocery store lemonade, Hostess Cupcake.

leftover indian is better than fresh indian

also, chocolate or are your a weird cupcake perv and go yellow/orange?

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
I had collards, an apple, and a pear.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Leftover coconut/bacon wrapped shrimp

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

gonna get a burg

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

Having some tummy troubles gonna skip lunch today.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Pug Rodeo posted:

Having some tummy troubles gonna skip lunch today.

get some pho

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Miller Lite.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

gonna crush some PBRs in the basement