Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Prince of Space posted:

Fine then, vote off Hambeet if you rather do that to try and figure out how sane or paranoid CCKeane's Rookie Cop results are.

I'm not exactly sure why I have stuck my neck out for a person I've felt has been kind of coasting throughout all of CopCon, honestly, but my Night 1 results give me a reason to believe that Hambeet is Town because they told me he didn't go anywhere.

I know that we need to vote for somebody today, but we're also not supposed to want to vote off Town/Cop-aligned players.

Think of hambeet's power in a MYLO/LYLO situation. For town it's a bad ability. For scum it's clutch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:cop: Votecount for Day 3 :cop:

hambeet (5): CCKeane, Prince of Space, CCKeane, Prince of Space, Tobbs Gnawed, King Burgundy, Prince of Space, Prince of Space, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Asiina, Toalpaz, Max
KhediveRex (3): CCKeane, 28766f69642a2930, hambeet
Prince of Space (0): hambeet, Toalpaz, hambeet, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz
Asiina (0): Prince of Space, Prince of Space
CCKeane (0): 28766f69642a2930, 28766f69642a2930

Not Voting (3): George Kansas, KhediveRex, Prince of Space

With 11 cops still alive, it takes 6 votes to ban someone from CopCon.
The current deadline is January 28th, 2019 at 8 p.m. EST -- that's in about 1 hour, 30 minutes.

:cop: Asiina and KhediveRex are ON NOTICE! :cop:

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Votefinder posted:

hambeet (5): CCKeane, Prince of Space, CCKeane, Prince of Space, Tobbs Gnawed, King Burgundy, Prince of Space, Prince of Space, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Asiina, Toalpaz, Max
KhediveRex (3): CCKeane, 28766f69642a2930, hambeet

Not Voting (3): George Kansas, KhediveRex, Prince of Space

The current deadline is January 28th, 2019 at 8 p.m. EST -- that's in about 1 hour, 30 minutes.

^^^
Considering Hambeet is at -1 with 5 votes and KhediveRex is at -3 with 3 votes but hasn't yet voted himself, it looks like this is a done deal.
Nonetheless, by doing this I'll be sure to have a vote cast on someone by deadline today! :nsa:

##vote KhediveRex

I have a hard time reading you, KhediveRex, and I find myself inherently wanting to believe that you're honest because you come across as verbose, engaging, friendly, and level-headed. Despite that, I've seen you do the same schtick as scum. I feel like Town could actually learn a lot from your flip.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

55 minutes left.

If KR doesn't show up for this vote, let's vote him out instead.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

King Burgundy posted:

55 minutes left.

If KR doesn't show up for this vote, let's vote him out instead.

:agreed:

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Fine

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
##vote Rex

I'll be around to switch back.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Rex is at -1 now.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

KhediveRex (5): CCKeane, 28766f69642a2930, hambeet, Prince of Space, Asiina
hambeet (4): CCKeane, Prince of Space, CCKeane, Prince of Space, Tobbs Gnawed, King Burgundy, Prince of Space, Prince of Space, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Asiina, Toalpaz, Max, Asiina

Not Voting (2): George Kansas, KhediveRex

The current deadline is January 28th, 2019 at 8 p.m. EST -- that's in about 40 minutes.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Khedive hasn't claimed.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
If he is town and a power role it would kind of suck to flip him and have no idea about his results.

He's high up on the suspects list though so I'll switch if I have to to avoid nolunch

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
I’m around

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Hmmmm

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
##unvote while we wait then to see if he shows up.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Khedive hasn't claimed.

Yup and that would suck if he flips town. Bottom line is it is going to get harder and harder to secure a cuddle if people keep not having votes down or having them on someone that isn't going to be the cuddle and aren't around at deadline. This is two in a row that that has been the case for KR, in addition to not even making 10 posts one of the days.

If we want to push for Beet still though due to that, Birb could swap and Asiina could swap back.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
We will execute someone today, it's certain. It's just who it should be. I'm honestly fine with either of them. I think Rex is scummier, but testing Keane's claim is valuable.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

What happens if I do this ##vote rex©

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Max posted:

:cop:

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Max posted:

hmmmm

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I already did that, you nerd.

You need a new gimmick.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
If nothing else happens, Imma hammer Rex in about 10 minutes.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Rex voted Solus D1 right?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

KhediveRex posted:

Solus is a decent compromise.

##vote Solus

King Burgundy posted:

:cop: Votecount for Day 1 :cop:

SolusLunes (7): 28766f69642a2930, Murmur Twin, Murmur Twin, 28766f69642a2930, Murmur Twin, Tobbs Gnawed, Tobbs Gnawed, Max, King Burgundy, Asiina, Tobbs Gnawed, Hal Incandenza, 28766f69642a2930
Hal Incandenza (4): Toalpaz, Kashuno, BottleKnight, King Burgundy, Max, Tobbs Gnawed, b-minus1, Murmur Twin, Max, Murmur Twin, Tobbs Gnawed, King Burgundy, BottleKnight, BottleKnight
Toalpaz (1): CCKeane, KhediveRex, KhediveRex
Max (1): Murmur Twin, SolusLunes, SolusLunes, KhediveRex, Kashuno, Murmur Twin, Murmur Twin, Kashuno, SolusLunes, SolusLunes, Murmur Twin, Murmur Twin, KhediveRex, KhediveRex, Murmur Twin
Prince of Space (0): King Burgundy, King Burgundy, King Burgundy, King Burgundy
King Burgundy (0): Max, Tobbs Gnawed, Tobbs Gnawed, Max
Tobbs Gnawed (0): SolusLunes, b-minus1, SolusLunes, Kashuno, b-minus1, Kashuno
BottleKnight (0): Tobbs Gnawed, Tobbs Gnawed
KhediveRex (0): 28766f69642a2930, King Burgundy, King Burgundy, 28766f69642a2930
Murmur Twin (0): BottleKnight, BottleKnight
Kashuno (0): Max, Tobbs Gnawed, Tobbs Gnawed, BottleKnight, Max, b-minus1, BottleKnight, b-minus1
b-minus1 (0): Asiina, Tobbs Gnawed, Hal Incandenza, KhediveRex, Max, KhediveRex, Max, Tobbs Gnawed, 28766f69642a2930, King Burgundy, Tobbs Gnawed, Max, Max, BottleKnight, BottleKnight, King Burgundy, Asiina, Tobbs Gnawed, Hal Incandenza, 28766f69642a2930

Not Voting (3): hambeet, Prince of Space, SolusLunes

With 16 cops still alive, it takes 9 votes to ban someone from CopCon.
The current deadline is January 21st, 2019 at 8 p.m. EST -- that's in about 4 minutes.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
That was KB's votecount that was right after and didn't update to include Rex. So yes, but not until the very end.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Not gonna push it further

##vote KR

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: KhediveRex :byewhore:

Votecount for Day 3
With 11 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is January 28th, 2019 at 8 p.m. EST -- that's in about 9 minutes.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
So just confirming, I'm holding my action tonight so no more bee movie scripts, sorry.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Asiina posted:

So just confirming, I'm holding my action tonight so no more bee movie scripts, sorry.

post them here

KhediveRex
Jul 11, 2016

A poster to surpass Bifauxnen!
Still twilight?

Man, what a round to have missed.

I'm not heartbroken, I have some real life obligations and still feel fully that town has this in the bag.

I'll tell you guys very openly though, I find it funny that everyone thinks I'm wildly complicated to read. I made a point in this game to stay on case and not distract myself too much with my own amusement. I think in the next game, I'mma just let that part of my psyche go wild. Cause reigning it in obviously didn't help much.

Small shout out to Prince of Space for being groovy. Town super star. Even if he flips scum.

Love you guys. Rock this game.

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
Be well, KhediveRex!

Sorry the hammer fell on you like that.

I'm already staring down a list of vote-switchers to study pending your flip. Some of the votes over to you in the final hour seemed a little opportunistic.

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
Would you like to claim your Night Actions in the twilight posting hour(s), KhediveRex?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Rex should not post again.

KhediveRex
Jul 11, 2016

A poster to surpass Bifauxnen!

Prince of Space posted:

Would you like to claim your Night Actions in the twilight posting hour(s), KhediveRex?

I'm not sure I'm supposed to. If its kosher I'd happily tell everyone. But, honestly, you'll know my night actions as soon as I flip anyway. So, shouldn't make a huge difference.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Stop

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Yeah people who are affected by day actions that should kill them/hammer are supposed stop talking, other people are usually free to talk about stuff unrelated to the game in twilight.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

I'm going to talk about THE GAME.

I hope The Patriots LOSE!

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

CCKeane posted:

I'm going to talk about THE GAME.

I hope The Patriots LOSE!

Hope and a nickel will buy you a tootsie roll.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Hope and a nickel will buy you a tootsie roll.

Look at BIG MONEY NEW ENGLAND OVER HERE buying all the good candies with their payroll, HARD WORKING NEW YORK TEAMS have to grow their own tootsie rolls.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

CCKeane posted:

Look at BIG MONEY NEW ENGLAND OVER HERE buying all the good candies with their payroll, HARD WORKING NEW YORK TEAMS have to grow their own tootsie rolls.

I will live in NY again in a couple months.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

I will live in NY again in a couple months.

Nobody lives in NY, just survives.