Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe

DorkusMalorkus posted:

:nws: https://i.imgur.com/IjxfyU1.jpg :nws:

I can't even figure out what the christ is going on here :psyduck:

Something something jealous of Mexico's big dicks? :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

DorkusMalorkus posted:

Somebody somehow lost every bet

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

I'm the South Park Jesus with an M60

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

I'm the cockblock peniswall

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
I’m the 10 year old child with his bits out

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

DorkusMalorkus posted:

A toilet stall of flesh for your human toilet

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Khazar-khum posted:

This brings up something that bugs me. Why do these beautiful, painterly tattoos fail so badly as they age?
So, the tattoo, when fresh, has a bunch of ink in layers of skin that will fall out as it heals, which, alone will change the final healed tattoo. Similarly, the skin will heal over the damaged skin, which will cause some fading, and the ink will spread and fade some given a long enough time frame. All of those gradients will meld together, and an anywhere without a strong contrast will just kind of become a muddy mess.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Endless Mike posted:

So, the tattoo, when fresh, has a bunch of ink in layers of skin that will fall out as it heals, which, alone will change the final healed tattoo. Similarly, the skin will heal over the damaged skin, which will cause some fading, and the ink will spread and fade some given a long enough time frame. All of those gradients will meld together, and an anywhere without a strong contrast will just kind of become a muddy mess.

...time to dye.

:goonsay:

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

AlbieQuirky posted:

...time to dye.

:goonsay:

nicely done :)

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

everyone feels that way and gives up.
that's how they get away with it.

Scratch Monkey posted:

I’m the 10 year old child with his bits out

but enough about trump

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

https://twitter.com/youhadonej0b/status/1090052154071625728?s=21

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

such a majestic creature

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Singer Kelsy Karter gets tattoo of Harry Styles’ face on her own face

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

Holy poo poo why??

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The tattoo artist who did that (Romeo Lacoste) literally uses the same contrast bumping filter for every single one of his tattoos on IG. They're just grey work with slight white highlights, and then he uses the filter to slam out the white levels of the white ink - which ages like poo poo btw, white ink as soon as it heals is already only a fraction as vivid as it is right out of the studio.

God I loving hate it when tattoo artists use filters to essentially lie about their work.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Am I supposed to know who either of these people are?

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

Would you like a jelly baby?
It's been in my pocket through 4 regenerations,
but it's still good.

I don’t know who she is either but whoever she is she’s just guaranteed that nobody will ever know.

That was the sound of a career (if she had one?) ending.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

JebanyPedal posted:

The tattoo artist who did that (Romeo Lacoste) literally uses the same contrast bumping filter for every single one of his tattoos on IG. They're just grey work with slight white highlights, and then he uses the filter to slam out the white levels of the white ink - which ages like poo poo btw, white ink as soon as it heals is already only a fraction as vivid as it is right out of the studio.

God I loving hate it when tattoo artists use filters to essentially lie about their work.

It's also on some young ones' face

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

quote:

The 24-year-old singer continued: “For someone like me who wants to live in that world who hasn’t been in a boy band, he has opened the door for me. He’s introduced the kids to the kind of music I want to make. For that, I’m really grateful.”

She said she also just wants “his career.” “I feel like I’m a female version. I actually moved to America to act, and music became my main thing. Rock ‘n’ roll is my passion. I really want to work with him. Let’s work, Harry. Where you at? Mark my words: I’m getting a song on his album,” she said.

As of this writing, Styles has not publicly addressed the tattoo.

this is the dumbest "I showed you my dick, please respond" in a while

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Pastry of the Year posted:

this is the dumbest "I showed you my dick, please respond" in a while

Some serious levels of mental illness going on here and that "artist" should be shot into space for enabling this.

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

LingcodKilla posted:

Some serious levels of mental illness going on here and that "artist" should be shot into space for enabling this.

If tattoo artists had to be responsible and turned away every crazy person or bad idea, we wouldn't have this thread. Probably a lot fewer artists as well.

And none of us were there, we don't know that "Are you sure you want this on your face? Because that's your face. And you might want to rethink both the location and subject matter. No? OK..." didn't happen.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

CzarChasm posted:

If tattoo artists had to be responsible and turned away every crazy person or bad idea, we wouldn't have this thread. Probably a lot fewer artists as well.

And none of us were there, we don't know that "Are you sure you want this on your face? Because that's your face. And you might want to rethink both the location and subject matter. No? OK..." didn't happen.

Lol ok buddy. Hope your kitchen wizard business takes off.

That terrible lovely tattoo on her shoulder would be lol. On her face? That’s just sad.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

LingcodKilla posted:

Lol ok buddy. Hope your kitchen wizard business takes off.

That terrible lovely tattoo on her shoulder would be lol. On her face? That’s just sad.

She'll never be the face of a major corporation

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Decrepus posted:

Floodgates are open now. Her other cheek has plenty of room for a corporate logo now.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
She'll go over super well with SoundCloud fans

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Shoehead posted:

She'll go over super well with SoundCloud fans

Gotta pair it in with one dedicated to a love of Xanax first for that real SoundCloud cred

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Decrepus posted:

Hey, with Zombie Boy gone, DermaBlend might need a new spokesmodel.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Does she have any other tattoos? Cause it's :psyduck: even harder if not.

LadyPictureShow posted:

Hey, with Zombie Boy gone, DermaBlend might need a new spokesmodel.

:golfclap:

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

Johnny Truant posted:

Am I supposed to know who either of these people are?

The ugly ink colored one is harry styles

Knee
Jul 19, 2006

I'm telling you, it's true. People grow from spores.

Johnny Truant posted:

Does she have any other tattoos? Cause it's :psyduck: even harder if not.

If this is the same girl (I think so)

:nws: link cause of lovely nude girl tattoo, also, BIG image.

https://i.imgur.com/IQ1xF4F.jpg

"runaway." on her middle finger and.. that on her arm.

edit: actually, I'm having a hard time telling if that's real. It looks like it's peeling or something? Or just badly inked? I don't know, I don't know tattoos..

Knee has a new favorite as of 03:21 on Jan 30, 2019

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Apologies if this is a repost, but I found this looking for images for a photoshop thread

quote:

Alyssa Zebrasky, 27, was arrested on Dec. 5 for stealing a purse from a Walmart in Mahoning County, Ohio. The Canfield, Ohio woman was taken to the Mahoning County Jail, where police say they found a hypodermic needle and methamphetamine inside her purse. Zebrasky now faces charges of theft and drug abuse.
Police confirm the tattoos are real.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

LadyPictureShow posted:

Apologies if this is a repost, but I found this looking for images for a photoshop thread

sometimes I feel like the tattoo artists are just as at fault for enabling crazy people to ruin their lives. It's like selling a gun to a clearly suicidal person isn't ok, why is it ok to assist someone in totally ruing their life? Yeah yeah, I know who gives a poo poo lol and all that, but seriously, even if this lady wasn't stealing for meth, she's totally ruined.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Still better than some dudes poorly done mug on just one cheek.

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

LifeSunDeath posted:

sometimes I feel like the tattoo artists are just as at fault for enabling crazy people to ruin their lives. It's like selling a gun to a clearly suicidal person isn't ok, why is it ok to assist someone in totally ruing their life? Yeah yeah, I know who gives a poo poo lol and all that, but seriously, even if this lady wasn't stealing for meth, she's totally ruined.

If there's someone out there who is dumb enough and high enough and cares so little about their life and self-worth that they think getting a face tattoo is a good idea, there also must be a tattoo artist there who is the same level of dumb, high and uncaring enough to be willing to do it. It's a cycle of stupid with no checks and balances.

LingcodKilla posted:

Still better than some dudes poorly done mug on just one cheek.

True. Can't wait for the breakup.

Edit: holy poo poo she's not even dating him, she's just a creepy fan???!

Rotten Red Rod has a new favorite as of 17:36 on Jan 30, 2019

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Crosspostin'

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

Ariana Grande got a tattoo on her hand. Was supposed to be "7 rings" and instead she got "small charcoal grill."

https://kotaku.com/ariana-grande-ne...ign=wednesdayAM

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
It's ok it wont look like anything very soon

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

LadyPictureShow posted:

Goddamnit, Felicia Daye.

Actually, I'm glad that article has her name in the article or is worry that it was a friend of mine from college. Sure, she wouldn't have been dumb enough to get tattooed on her face back then, but who knows what would happen if she got into meth.

Those tattoos look really well done for being such a bad idea.

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Bored posted:

Those tattoos look really well done for being such a bad idea.

I don't know much about tattoos but nothing about those tattoos looks particularly well done, or hard to do...?

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Rotten Red Rod posted:

I don't know much about tattoos but nothing about those tattoos looks particularly well done, or hard to do...?

Yeah they are really bad. I mean I guess you could say that for how trash her whole vibe is the tattoos could be even worse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

tangy yet delightful posted:

Yeah they are really bad. I mean I guess you could say that for how trash her whole vibe is the tattoos could be even worse.

Yeah even these are better than Lil Peep's anarchy symbol that's so perfectly drawn it looks like the avengers logo

I wonder how it looks on him now!