Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Giant fuckoff pickup trucks are acceptable iff:
1. They are covered in dirt and have parts from crushed cars embedded in the suspension or big gouges in the side from their duels with Truckasaurus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
i can get behind that policy.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

When I moved out west I bought a big old truck and it was the most fun thing to drive ever. Just load it up and go out camping. Help friends move couches. Pack up your entire life and move back to Chicago. Parallel park it in the city and have people on the street sarcastically clap for you because you look like an rear end in a top hat driving it around an urban setting.

Big trucks are fun and it's not the big trucks' fault that assholes are drawn to them.

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

Solice Kirsk posted:

When I moved out west I bought a big old truck and it was the most fun thing to drive ever. Just load it up and go out camping. Help friends move couches. Pack up your entire life and move back to Chicago. Parallel park it in the city and have people on the street sarcastically clap for you because you look like an rear end in a top hat driving it around an urban setting.

Big trucks are fun and it's not the big trucks' fault that assholes are drawn to them.

oh I absolutely agree that big trucks are awesome and shouldn't be disliked because fuckers like them

that applies to lots of things that lame people like, obvs

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I so wanted that to end with

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

The problem with pickup trucks is that they run on some quantum physics poo poo where their speed is entirely dependent on their position relative to the observer: if they’re in front of you they’re always going 15 miles an hour below the speed limit but if they’re behind you they’re aggressively riding your rear end no matter how fast you’re going.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
And if you're overtaking them they'll match your velocity no matter how little sense it makes.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe
When I left the zoo just now there was a jackass with a big goodamned dually with one of those loving thin blue line punisher logos on it, parked across three spots and I've been grinding my teeth ever since

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Should of keyed it. Out of all the juvenile vandalism in the world, keying a car is the most effective. Second would be ripping the hood ornament off, but cars don't really have those anymore.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Solice Kirsk posted:

Should of keyed it. Out of all the juvenile vandalism in the world, keying a car is the most effective. Second would be ripping the hood ornament off, but cars don't really have those anymore.

Not really what I'm trying to model for the kiddos but I could be wrong about that

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

tactlessbastard posted:

Not really what I'm trying to model for the kiddos but I could be wrong about that

instead of the ABCs, you have to teach them ACAB

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Smear honey on the windscreen. Throw an egg on the bonnet. Smear peanut butter under the door handles. Safety pins in the windscreen wipers. Embed a stiletto in the driver's seat. There lots of juvenile as gently caress things you can do to a car.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
Didn't we have a pretty good "ways to gently caress up a truck" derail ITT recently

Someone mentioned just taking the windshield wipers, which are easy enough to remove, so that next time they try to use them their windshield gets ruined

There was another even better one about leaving evidence of sugar in the gas tank without actually doing it just because of all the procedure involved at the shop if they're absolutely convinced that's what happened

edit: Maybe it was either the CSPAM Tesla or TURM;P threads

Happy Thread has a new favorite as of 20:09 on Feb 2, 2019

Syd Midnight
Sep 23, 2005

Bust Rodd posted:

please just come out and say what percentage of women you ACTUALLY believe are loving their dogs dude, it’s the right thread for it.

Former DILF posted:

I don't think we'll ever know, because we're taught by society to be hyperaware of male perverts at the same time to be ignorant of female perversion and the response i'm getting here is ample evidence of those facts

Alan Smithee posted:

Guess we know what DILF means

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Hide some dope on it call the cops

Do a murder in the backseat

Boink the dog i guess

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Does sugar in the fuel line actually do anything?

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

It gives you sweet gas mileage

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
Clogs fuel injectors and filters, probably leaves caramelized carbon poo poo on all the innermost combustion hardware

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I don't think it works anymore.

oldpainless posted:

It gives you sweet gas mileage

Also this.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

chernobyl kinsman posted:

have any of you got the "rebendable sausage mountain" quote?

e: found it. will trade it for the one that breaks down into just going "aaaa"

that's a lol

aardwolf
Apr 27, 2013

Outrail posted:

Smear honey on the windscreen. Throw an egg on the bonnet. Smear peanut butter under the door handles. Safety pins in the windscreen wipers. Embed a stiletto in the driver's seat. There lots of juvenile as gently caress things you can do to a car.

Plant a harmonica someplace where it will make noise as they pick up speed :colbert:

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Outrail posted:

take a poo poo in the wiper fluid tank

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

A topical twist on an old classic

https://twitter.com/byyourlogic/status/1091789602787151872?s=21

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

Furia posted:

Don’t clip people

It’s rude

During an oblique conversation about clip/magazine pedantry, in a thread that has travelled to TFR.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Solice Kirsk posted:

BB or a pebble under the cap for the tire refill valve. They'll have a constant slow leak they won't be able to fix, but no actual damage

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
thats goddamn diabolical.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Obsession with seeming mature is the most obnoxious kind of immaturity.

Just because I'm mature does not mean that I've abandoned my immaturity. The duality of man is bofa.

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar
What's ligma???

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006
Seymore Butts.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Unfunny Dipshits

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Unfunny Dipshits

dsyp

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Slippery posted:

What's ligma???

about two henways

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Slippery posted:

What's ligma???

Steve Jobs.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Too soon.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Steve was a shitstain; not soon enough.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Umberto Neko posted:

this thread is a stupid poo poo rear end turd without ncf basically. peace bitches, gonna go post mean poo poo in gbs until i get baned.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Unfunny Dipshits

don't sign your posts

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Improbable Lobster posted:

BB or a pebble under the cap for the tire refill valve. They'll have a constant slow leak they won't be able to fix, but no actual damage

This is the one from the thread I was trying so hard to remember

I would hate to have to go forward not knowing this

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Outrail posted:

One I heard about was to piss in the keyholes on the doors. Apparently it gets into the insides of the doors and corrodes them, along with loving up the interior lining of the doors from within.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Neddy Seagoon posted:

One I heard about was to piss in the keyholes on the doors. Apparently it gets into the insides of the doors and corrodes them, along with loving up the interior lining of the doors from within.

It's also kinda gross.