Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Help Im Alive posted:

Does anyone remember which recent HH or Pro Version it was where Kirby swallows Sean and turns into a little bitch

Pro version, Super Bowl Party Snacks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

If it wasn't for disappointment
I wouldn't have any appointment

Grimey Drawer

Help Im Alive posted:

Does anyone remember which recent HH or Pro Version it was where Kirby swallows Sean and turns into a little bitch

Super Bowl Party Snacks?

TenTwelveTwelve
Oct 12, 2012
There's a new Earwolf Presents up with Carl Tart and its called Carl Alarm https://www.earwolf.com/episode/carl-alarm/

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

TenTwelveTwelve posted:

There's a new Earwolf Presents up with Carl Tart and its called Carl Alarm https://www.earwolf.com/episode/carl-alarm/

Listen to this!
Also I believe I heard a new show called "Wow, So You're Native American Too." is coming and I'm interested. I just hope it's not hosted by a Horatio Sans character.

Garth_Marenghi fucked around with this message at 19:09 on Jan 29, 2019

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
Great episode of Hollywood Handbook with Tom and the Burger Mans.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
I hope Tom is on Doughboys this week. Very interested to hear if his homemade food can get a wow!

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
or they could go to whole foods

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Did you say home foods?

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

Grimey Drawer
What do you think about french fries?

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

HH is on a roll. much like a sandwich can be on a roll. doughboys

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

feedmyleg posted:

Did you say home foods?

HomeMart?

Or HoMart?

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
"We're spitting on the graves of officers of the law"

"OKAAAAY!"

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
There’s a line going around half the block for HH at the crocodile...good for the boys.

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
I can’t believe chanson ruined the loving show.

Spraynard Kruger
May 8, 2007

It has come to my attention that The Flagrant Ones' Cameos are public, if you want to see the sparkle in Ryan Arcidiacono's eyes when he says "Arch of Dimes":

https://www.cameo.com/v/n3CJ17yHf
https://www.cameo.com/v/5c2d72571c013500f57236bf

Tarranon posted:

I can’t believe chanson ruined the loving show.

This is the most believable thing I've ever heard.

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Opinions are like a$$holes....everyone has one....but mines the best!!!

This is awesome!?!?!!

Best episode? I'd probably toss it in my top ten. But it was dope to hear the boys play it kind of straight for this episode. They still kill it without the shtick. And the Cody reveal was epic. Long live Hollywood Handbook.

Oh....and they mentioned Ken Bone in one of the recent episodes/pro versions. That Hard Nation episode is also a gem. I miss that podcast. It was my #2 must listen to after HH.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
I 100% need an MP3 of that loving Flagrant theme song they played today. It was soooooo good.

Jokymi
Jan 31, 2003

Sweet Sassy Molassy
The Portland show was pretty great.

Apparently the contract with the venue required them to have an opener, so they made Kevin do it. He was better than I was expecting, but he did lose some steam at the end which Sean mocked him for during the main show.

I even ran into the boys outside the theater when we were leaving and got to blurt out "great show!" like an idiot.

Tacier
Jul 22, 2003

Hannibal Smith posted:

The Portland show was pretty great.

Apparently the contract with the venue required them to have an opener, so they made Kevin do it. He was better than I was expecting, but he did lose some steam at the end which Sean mocked him for during the main show.

I even ran into the boys outside the theater when we were leaving and got to blurt out "great show!" like an idiot.

San Francisco show was also great. They asked Kevin to do a joke from his Portland stand-up routine to kill time at the end and he chose one that was specific to that Portland theater, which they weren't performing at, because it was SF.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
This week's episode of Hollywood Handbook is great. Great guest that seems to be a fan of original HH, and a surprising return of a previous sponsor.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Yeah, lots of broken English on this ep. I think that's been popping back up here and there recently?

turtleface
May 28, 2003

I'm helping

feedmyleg posted:

Yeah, lots of broken English on this ep. I think that's been popping back up here and there recently?

They are ruinsing the english language.

The Lobotomy Kid
Aug 27, 2011

and act like a nut.

Malcolm Excellent posted:

This week's episode of Hollywood Handbook is great. Great guest that seems to be a fan of original HH, and a surprising return of a previous sponsor.

This was the only episode I couldn't listen to until the end.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Has the show changed recently? Its been a long time since I've listened to an episode of HH.

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Pretty sure Mitra Jouhari is one of my new favorite HH guests.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

The REAL Goobusters posted:

Has the show changed recently? Its been a long time since I've listened to an episode of HH.

I assumed they were just referring to the broken English stuff and I believe a couple references to retired bits.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Franchescanado posted:

She is free next Wednesday!

Mollymauk
Apr 20, 2006

Franchescanado posted:

This was a really good one.

JohnnyC
Jun 8, 2008
Can anyone remember the HH episode or episodes where Sean was fixated on saying "your mask is slipping"? That popped into my head yesterday but Google didn't produce anything

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Hayes forcing Kevin to continue the song when he ran out of steam is probably low key one of the rudest things they ever done to him lol. He started out so strong.

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

i loved this HH

Know Such Peace
Dec 30, 2008

JohnnyC posted:

Can anyone remember the HH episode or episodes where Sean was fixated on saying "your mask is slipping"? That popped into my head yesterday but Google didn't produce anything

I remember fixating on him fixating on it. I'm pretty sure the phrase is from the Hannibal tv show, and I also think he's accidentally referenced it more than once.

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

So the only way to support the new pilots is twitter, right?

kuddles
Jul 16, 2006

Like a fist wrapped in blood...

Franchescanado posted:

Yeah, the ones where guests are kind of overwhelmed by Sean and Hayes are entertaining in their own right and perfectly reasonable behaviour, but when you get someone like Mitra who completely keeps up with them it creates a magical episode.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
An ancient evil returns with a message for the boys on this week's The Flagrant One's.

Spraynard Kruger
May 8, 2007

"Wasn't it his wife who honked your horn at the Louvre?"

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

An ancient evil returns with a message for the boys on this week's The Flagrant One's.

The video is much worse

https://www.cameo.com/v/97-7BtRHD

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

big yikes

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Tell me something Andy

Are you tired of givin' that handy

To that homeless maaaaaaaan?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
I know the proper answer is just "use the unofficial feeds," but if I do use the Stitcher Premium app, is there a way to a) make it so that pulling headphones out of my phone results in the content pausing like literally every other audio app ever, or b) to make the player controls on the Android notification have a "forward X seconds" button rather than a next track button?

Probably no on both, but these are my two big complaints that seem like they could be solved with a setting...